Chapter 54 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (18)

Picture is not mine 

 A few people searched carefully together, and finally they were sure that there were no other doors in the secret room except the door that just came in.

It's just that the door that comes in can't be opened anymore.

If they can't get out, let alone find the elixir, they won't survive for three days.

Jin Chi gradually realized the seriousness of the situation, frowned, suddenly thought of something, and looked at Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan's face was expressionless: "It's useless for you to see me."

Yanmo was silent, as if thinking of a way.

Jin Chi had already suffocated his anger. Seeing her doing this, he sneered and said, "You wish we died here, don't you?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him, "You said it yourself."

"I." Say so! I said so!" Jin Chi stammered with anger and mixed emotions in his eyes, "It's not because you think that way in your heart! Don't you like Liang Chen, he died, you just I want to drag us to die together!"

After hearing this, Cheng Yan smiled at him suddenly, her appearance was beautiful, and her smile was even more charming.

Jin Chi was stunned for a moment, and then heard her slightly surprised and said, "I didn't expect you to see it."

Jin Chi got up with a touch of fire, and suddenly reached out and pushed her: "Cheng Yan!! ! "

Cheng Yan already have preparedness, took a big step back, back it up against the wall, she was going to ridicule Jin Chi the way, I did not expect behind an empty, so she tossed away uncontrollably.

After a while, she fell to the ground.

and many more! On the ground?

She raised her head, and sure enough, she saw a wall. She just passed through this wall and came to another secret room.

She rubbed her waist and stood up. Before she could look at the secret room, she saw Yan Mo and Jin Chi also coming through the wall one after another.

After coming over, Jin Chi turned around and looked at the wall with a strange expression: "Is this... a fake wall?"

Yanmo held his glasses a little, and said quietly: "It's true."

Jin Chi has reached out and touched his hand. Yanmo's touch

showed that Yanmo was right: "Then what..." Yanmo turned to look at Cheng Yan at this time, with a slightly deep expression.

Jin Chi also stared at Cheng Yan researchingly. For a long time, he suddenly said, "Speaking of which, since you were a witch hundreds of years ago, you must have some skills that ordinary people don't know. Are these also one of them?"

Cheng Yan didn't speak, her eyes looked like she was stupid.

However, Jin Chi felt that he had guessed right, and the look in her eyes was a little jealous.

The silent voice suddenly sounded: "This secret room is occupied."

Cheng Yan felt the same way. The layout of the secret room was very similar to an ancient ordinary house, simple and simple, with a carved wooden bed, a table, and a chair.

There should be only one person living.

But... Cheng Yan thought for a moment: "It doesn't have to be a person?"

Jin Chi's face turned black.

I don't know if Yanmo is really calm enough to accept everything, or if he doesn't care about anything other than his purpose. He said: "Keep going down."

When he said this, his eyes were fixed on a wooden door in the secret room. .

Jin Chi's expression was a bit hesitant. Obviously, he was not so thoughtless. It is more terrifying to have a door in this secret room than without a door. Who knows what is behind the door?

Cheng Yan's heartbeat was a little strange, as if there was a kind of guidance, she could feel something behind the door, something as intimate as if connected to her blood.

She looked at the wooden door, but inexplicably a pair of eyes emerged in her mind, and opened her eyes in the dark, deep, treacherous, and powerful.

"Yanyan..." Yanmo called her out and reached out to her.

Cheng Yan: "..."

Seeing her motionless, Yanmo approached her, held her hand without refusal, then opened the door and led her along.

Jin Chi stayed alone in the secret room for a while, remembering Cheng Yan's words that he might not be human, and when he looked at the tables and chairs, he felt a kind of creepy feeling.

He gritted his teeth and followed.

It's a man or a ghost, if he comes, he can kill it!

Unexpectedly, behind the door is not a secret room, let alone anything terrible, but a gorgeous underground palace, the marble floor is smooth to learn from, there is a beautiful dragon chair on the palace, the center of the palace is surrounded by water on all sides. Snow-colored drapery.

The curtain was looming, and there seemed to be something inside.

Cheng Yan felt Yanmo's hand tightly holding her. She turned her head to look at him. He couldn't see anything on his face. There should be some tension or expectation or ecstasy in her heart?

Obviously, like her, he guessed that the things in there were the elixir he wanted.

When she reached the side of the curtain, Yanmo released her hand, paused for a moment, reached out and grabbed the edge of the curtain, and violently pulled it away.

As the curtain fell, the contents gradually appeared in the sight of several people.

Several people were taken aback.

Cheng Yan felt a little furry in her heart. Inside was a high-quality lacquered wood coffin. There were iron nails on each side of the coffin, as if to seal something in the coffin here.

There was a weird and terrible feeling.

Jin Chi thought about this trip too simplistically. He thought it was about killing a few people and then he could get the elixir in the tomb, but he never thought that the tomb was also full of weirdness.

It's just that the matter has come to this point, and they have no way back.

Jin Chi took a deep breath and looked at Yanmo: "You or me?"

Yan Mo had already taken the knife from his waist, and the white knife light reflected his gloomy eyebrows, and his voice had a sharp chill: "I'm coming!"