Chapter 51 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (15)

Picture is not mine 

No one tied Cheng Yan, so Cheng Yan walked closer, even when she was standing next to the boss's wife, Jin Chi turned his head and saw her, and raised his eyebrows lightly.

Cheng Yan frowned: "What do you want to do?"

Yanmo walked over, still holding a knife in his hand, her pale face with a pale expression: "Do what you should do now."

As his voice fell, he was already there. Grabbing the boss's wrist, she slashed her wrist neatly, and at the same time pressed her hand into the pool of blood.

The lady boss just reacted, her complexion changed, her eyes looked sharply at Cheng Yan: "Why do you want to do this to me! I'm not a witch, I am not!"

Yan Mo did not speak, nor did she press her hand. Let go, there is a kind of indifferent cold blood.

Jin Chi watched from the side, his eyes were full of nasty smiles.

A strange scene happened. The blood pool seemed to be alive, swallowing blood, ripples oscillating, and even the rose buds trembled slightly, and the pure white buds faintly flashed a few red lights.

Something flashed in Cheng Yan's mind, her eyes fixed on Qiangwei. It was not the blood pool that lived, but Qiangwei!

It swallowed a lot of blood greedily and eagerly like a vampire.

The strong smell of blood dispersed.

The lady boss's face became paler and paler, and her struggling strength was weakened. If this continues, the blood will be sucked dry.

Cheng Yan couldn't help but glanced at Liang Chen. He was still falling asleep leaning on the pool, not knowing that his heroine was going to be killed.

Although she felt that the male protagonist should not be so weak, the facts speak louder than words, and she can't just watch the female protagonist hang up like this.

Cheng Yan didn't know what the plot of the original book was like, but she was sure that if she didn't forcefully rob the scene, her mission in this world would fail again.

She sighed in her heart, put the gun Liang Chen gave her to use, and resisted Yan Mo's head, and said, "Let her go--"

Both Yan Mo and Jin Chi regarded her as the weak and delicate eldest, and they had no defense against her. They didn't even bother to tie her up, so when she held a gun to Yan Mo's head, both of them looked over. , There was the same surprise in his eyes.

Yanmo shook the proprietress who was in a coma due to excessive blood loss.

His expression was not flustered, and the tone was somewhat unclear: "You mean her?" He was not afraid of her shooting, because she would not, if Yanmo died. , Jin Chi will not let others go.

She knew this, and they knew it too.

Therefore, they looked at her with surprise, playfulness, and inquiry, but they didn't feel scared alone.

Cheng Yan looked calm, met his gaze, and said: "Let go of her and change me. You know in your heart that her blood is useless, isn't it? So, let me try."

Yan silently examined Her eyes were deep: "Aren't you afraid of death?"

Jin Chi was also looking at her with interest.

Cheng Yan lowered her eyelids, looked calmly at Rose, who was still devouring the boss's blood, and at Liang Chen on the side. She was still thinking about how to delay time. After all, she did everything for the hero if he didn't know it. It was all in vain.

Coincidentally, when she glanced over, the male lead moved his fingers as if he was about to wake up.

Withdrawing her gaze, Cheng Yan slowly raised her head and said, "Even if I am afraid, I must save her because she can't die."

Yan Mo suddenly bent down, looked at her face, and asked in a deep voice: "Why do you say that?"

Cheng Yan: "You let go of the lady boss first."

Yanmo stared at her for a second, then let go , the lady boss slipped softly and hit Liang Chen's leg, and Liang Chen's hanging head moved. , It seems to be lifted up.

You should be sober, right?

Cheng Yan quietly brewed her emotions. She pretended to be indifferent, but she was able to tell others that there was something hidden. She said vaguely: "I don't know why, although I don't know who I am, don't you also know? My current identity should belong to the boss's wife, I owe her, and I have to pay it back."

She said that, but the look at the boss's wife was very complicated, like the jealous and unwilling look at the rival.

"Pay your life?" Her words somehow irritated Yanmo, and he sneered, "Don't you even dare to tell the truth?"

Cheng Yan's face also became cold, but she looked more like a guilty conscience, she seemed unconscious Looking at Liang Chen, Liang Chen was already awake at this time, and he was looking up. The eyes of the two people met, and both were taken aback.

Of course she knew the meaning in Liang Chen's eyes, she was surprised that she was also caught, but the way the two people looked at each other fell into the eyes of others, which was a little more ambiguous.

Yanmo pinched her chin with two fingers, forcing her to look at him, coldly: "You are for him?"

Liang Chen had heard some conversations before, but he was unconscious and looked at Yanmo. His brow frowned.

Cheng Yan unconsciously avoided Liang Chen's gaze, her tone was a little angry and anxious: "It's nothing to do with him!"

Yanmo's eyes sank: "It's okay? Why don't you even dare to look at him?"

"I... ..."

"You like him." Yanmo coldly concluded, revealing her thoughts one by one like masochism, "but he doesn't like you, he likes the lady boss. If you think you saved the lady boss, he just Will remember you?"

"No!" Cheng Yan seemed to be unacceptable, and took a step back. "You are wrong, he doesn't like the boss lady!"

She said something wrong, but clearly expressed "Yes." , He just likes the boss lady." means.

Her reaction further confirmed those words made silently, and even Jin Chi's expression became more subtle now.

Liang Chen's heart is complicated and unspeakable, and at the same time he feels absurd. When did he like the boss? He looked at Cheng Yan, wondering if he should be angry with her for misunderstanding him like this, or if he should be angry with her for taking his life seriously.

"I can give you a way out." Yanmo approached her, grabbed her wrist, and forced the blood-stained knife into her hand. There was bewilderment in her voice, "Kill him, I will be Nothing happened, how did we come and how to go back."

After speaking, he backed away and let her make her own decision.

Does this mean you intend to give up the plan for her?

Jin Chi frowned, what's a joke?

Yanmo glanced at him with deep meaning and warning in his eyes.

Jin Chi thought for a while, then relaxed, looking at Cheng Yan who seemed hesitant with a smile.

Cheng Yan held the knife, lowered her head, and stood on the spot for a long time before raising her foot and walking towards Liang Chen.

Liang Chen looked at her without saying a word, his eyes were calm, as if he wouldn't blame her even if she really stabbed his heart with a knife.