Chapter 13 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (13)

The shock in her heart was not lower than Cheng Xiangyang.

Why did Bai Li appear early?

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, not knowing whether this is good or bad. In the plot, the heroine Bai Li only appeared after the hero took power and became the president. At that time the white moonlight was already abroad and there was no chance to see the heroine. , Even Cheng Xiangyang only met when the male lead took Bai Li home as his girlfriend.

Is it because she didn't follow the plot exactly, so some deviations occurred in the plot?

The system has mentioned the reason for binding the host. When the world in the book turns into a real world, people in reality will have their own will and soul. Although the plot power exerted by the author is strong, it may still produce some deviations. And error.

Therefore, the host is required to maintain the key plot, otherwise the collapse of the plot will cause the world to become unpredictable. The world may fall into disorderly chaos, the protagonist may become a supporting role, and the passerby may counterattack as the protagonist.

Now that Cheng Xiangyang saw Bai Li, he would doubt her life experience, but her life experience could not be revealed yet.

Cheng Yan thought quickly. When Cheng Xiangyang came back, she turned her face and glanced at him, her tone seemed shocked and hesitant: "That girl...is she looks like me?"

"Where is she?" Cheng Xiangyang was undecided, and blurted out, "It's obviously exactly the same!"

"... Maybe it's a coincidence?" Cheng Yan asked tentatively.

Cheng Xiangyang shook his head with a solemn expression, looking at her.

Cheng

Yanxin slightly mentioned: "Brother, what else do you... guess?" Cheng Xiangyang thoughtfully, approached her, and lowered her voice mysteriously: "I think she may also be my sister, for example... Are you twins? "

Cheng Yan said calmly, her tone lightly: "Perhaps."

"But..." Cheng Xiangyang frowned, her expression incomprehensible, "This doesn't make sense. I haven't heard that our family has a daughter who is living outside. It's impossible to hide such things, right?"

Cheng Yan's thick long eyelashes are drooping, her face is white and delicate, and she said indifferently: "It's just a girl who is similar to me. Isn't it strange? My brother is so serious. 

Doesn't he bother me long ago and want to change Sister?" Cheng Xiangyang had a lot of conjectures in his mind. When he heard her cold voice, she couldn't think about it anymore. 

She softened her voice to make her happy: "Where is there any other sister, Yanyan is my only one."

 Sister, don't be angry with me, huh?" 

"Not angry."

 Cheng Yan suddenly looked at him, her eyes were clear and beautiful, and she was a little bit cold like Shuangyue, "But, can you tell me about this, brother? " Stayed surprised a moment:

"Why "? Cheng Yan seems to be unhappy, sneered:" even you met her sister all want more, do not want more of her father, aunt might also want to There are many stepdaughters who are more well-behaved, sensible and beautiful than me." Cheng Xiangyang sighed. He almost forgot that this sister was sensitive and fragile, and was not taken seriously.

 He said that there might be a younger sister, so he was happy. That's weird. "Well, well, I won't mention it, who can be more cute and beautiful than Yanyan?" He smiled charmingly, and his voice became softer. Cheng Yan's face was cold, and she didn't say anything, looking at him indifferently. 

On the contrary, Cheng Xiangyang felt that her cold and indifferent appearance was very intriguing. He chuckled and leaned over and said, "Look, your lips are covered with milk tea."

  Then, he stretched out his hand to wipe it. He lost a little milky white mark on her lips, but when his thumb pressed her soft and blushing lips, he stunned almost imperceptibly, the feeling of electric shock from his fingers filled his body, and the bottom of his heart also rose. Kind of very strange emotion.