Chapter 9 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (9)

Picture is not mine 

 The moment when Qi Ze leaned over to kiss the girl's ankle, Wei Yang was stunned, and he looked at them blankly, as if he couldn't react to what happened.

"I said long ago that if you want to fight, you found the wrong person." Qin Xiu sneered behind him.

Cheng Yan saw the bruise on Qin Xiu's face and the smile on the corners of her lips was gone, her expression looked overwhelming, and it seemed that there was a shadow over her.

It can be seen that Wei Yang should have had him fight, but the gentle and elegant student council president has obviously never fought an arrogant school bully, and Wei Yang seems to have no trace of injury.

Wei Yang did not turn his head, his eyes stared at Qi Ze fiercely, and his tone was cold: "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." Qin Xiu's voice was soft, and his eyes looked at Cheng Yan softly, "You are I'm an idiot who doesn't even know my real rival, so I am embarrassed to come and make trouble with me?"

It seems that Tong Wei Yang said it, but Cheng Yan always has the illusion that he is scolding her. Is it necessary to be so angry?

Wei Yang was stunned, looked at the weak girl on the hospital bed, and then at the teenager beside her. The two looked so close, everything could not be clearer!

His face was blue, and his anger surged like waves in his heart.

"Is what he said is true?" Wei Yang said in a furious tone, pointing to Qi Ze, "Are you really dating this poor student?"

Cheng Yan followed the original master's indifferent tone and said, "So what? My business. It's not your turn to

take care of it ." Wei Yang is often treated with such a cold attitude, and he has long been used to it, but this time he couldn't bear it, he just felt that he was about to explode, and he almost jumped up and scolded her. crazy!

"Cheng Yan!" Wei Yang's chest rose and fell violently, "This, such a humble person is not worthy to even give you shoes! You actually date him? Do you know how dirty, disgusting and greedy people like him are? They enter this school. Just to cling to a naive and ignorant lady like you, you will be deceived by him. You and you are really mad at me!!!"

Wei Yang's words and sentences are insulting.

Qi Ze's face was gloomy, and no one looked at him. Standing beside her, he suddenly seemed to be far away from her, with a straight back and a slender figure, showing an arrogant and lonely temperament.

Cheng Yan suddenly held his hand. He looked down at her very slowly, her eyes full of cold emotions that couldn't be hidden. She smiled at him, her face glowing with warmth and pale skin. , Some transparent beauty.

The coldness in his chest seemed to have been expelled, Qi Ze's mood gradually stabilized, and he also smiled lightly.

"What kind of person he is, no one knows better than me." Cheng Yan looked at Wei Yang with a cold attitude, "I forbid you to say that to him!"

Wei Yang kicked the chair in front of the bed with anger. , And it's not easy to get angry at Cheng Yan, just staring at Qi Ze sullenly: "You wait for me! I will expose your true face sooner or later!"

Qi Ze's voice is very low, and if there is something like nothing, it will be fierce: "You can try."

Wei Yang couldn't stay for a moment. He couldn't find a way to vent his emotions. He turned and left, pushing Qin Xiu a little, and said with a sneer: "You are a waste! Kill you." It is also deserved to help the rival to cover? Get out of it—"

Qin Xiu coldly watched him slam the door away, turned around, looked at Qi Ze, and said in a cold tone: "Now, please You go out."

Qi Ze's eyes condensed: "What do you want to do?"

"What can I do?" Qin Xiu suddenly smiled and looked at Cheng Yan tenderly and gently, "Yanyan, you might also want to talk to me. ......Say alone?"

Hearing his faint threatening tone, Cheng Yan was also worried that he would say something nonsense, so she had to look at Qi Ze with a hint of plea.

Qi Ze lowered his eyelids, said "Call me if something happened" and went out.

Qin Xiu shut the door and locked the door with a light click. Only Cheng Yan heard it. She pursed her lips: "What are you doing?"

Qin Xiu saw her vigilant look, laughed, and turned the chair down. Help it up: "I just don't want to be disturbed. What I don't do depends entirely on how you answer."

Cheng Yan was a little uneasy and changed the subject: "Why are you here?"

Qin Xiu sat down beside her, first asked "How was it hurt?", and then answered her casually: "This hospital It was also run by my house. That idiot wanted to fight with me. How could I get beaten for nothing, so I brought him here. It's a pity..."

The regret in his tone was obviously because Wei Yang didn't fight Qi Ze.

Cheng Yan rolled her eyes secretly and continued to maintain the cool personality of the original owner: "You don't have to ask, I know, you can't tolerate me and Qi Ze continue to be together, you are as angry as Wei Yang. But you didn't do anything. You are so hypocritical. You only know to squeeze others, but you hide in the theater."

"Someone else can do it for you..." Qin Xiu smiled softly and cruelly, "Why is it dirty? What about our own hands? Isn't the education we receive just about egoism? In order to achieve the goal, the process... is not important."

So... he deliberately revealed the secrets of her relationship with Qi Ze, so that Wei Yang stupidly replaced He removes obstacles?

Cheng Yan sneered: "I still want to repeat, you are disgusting at all times."

"But..." Qin Xiu suddenly leaned over and pressed her on the bed, clasping her wrist, looking at her coldly. With a refined face, gentle and obsessive words, "You who think I am sick have fascinated me. Maybe you hate me less, so I can think about you less."

Cheng Yan stared at him coldly . "If you don't let go..."

Qin Xiu leaned close to her, almost kissing her lips, and said in a low and gentle voice, "Are you going to tell him to come in? I have locked the door, even if he saw this I can get mad with anger, just like how I felt when I saw you being intimate."

Cheng Yan looked at his delicate face and didn't understand how the boy with such an elegant appearance was so paranoid and twisted in his bones. She couldn't irritate him anymore, so she had to relax a little bit. Voice: "You let me go first, your hand hurts so much that you grabbed me."

Qin Xiu was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled with a smile, as if he was a little pleased with her softening, and blew his hand while holding her, his thin hot lips gently kissed her wrist and back of hand.

Cheng Yan only felt as if there was a poisonous snake squirming slowly in her hand, and her palm suddenly felt a little wet and itchy. She turned her head and saw the tip of his tongue licking her skin.

There was a chill in her back and she slapped her back.

Qin Xiu was beaten so that his head was slightly tilted to the left. He slowly turned his head back and looked at her.

Cheng Yan swallowed, and she almost couldn't help her cold expression: "You are too much."

Qin Xiu was not angry at all, and licked the corner of his lips lightly and said, "I will do it next time. Note that this kind of intimacy really should wait until... after we get engaged, so, do your previous words still count?"

...No, no one wants to be engaged to you.

Cheng Yan knew what he meant. In order to send him away, she resolutely said: "I will break up with him, can you just leave it alone?"

"I can leave it alone ." Qin Xiu leaned close to her, "but neither can you Being so close to him, otherwise...I can be more intimate than him."

Cheng Yan's face was ugly: "You can go."

Qin Xiu: "I want to go, you have to be together."

Cheng Yan: " Why?"

Qin Xiulue sneered: "Do you really think I don't know how you got hurt? If you don't want your father to know that you are dating a poor student, let me take you home, even if you are with me. If you are injured, your father probably won't blame you, right?"

Cheng Yan didn't say a word. In the book, Cheng Feng did not know that the son he got back had been dating his daughter. If he knew , In the future, there will be no sending her to study abroad. He will only send her back to her home as if to cover up a scandal, and never allow her to come home again.

However, she cannot return to the real home of the original owner, because the heroine in the book, the original owner's twin sister Bai Li, is there.

The prerequisite for finding a substitute is the absence of the principal.

After being silent for a while, Cheng Yan said: "I promise to go with you."

Qin Xiu smiled slowly: "This is my smart

Yanyan ." Cheng Yan: "..."

Pooh, who is that? Yours.

Qin Xiu originally planned to hug her out, but after she firmly refused, he changed to help her and walk out slowly.

Qi Ze sat on the bench outside, saw her coming out, and immediately stood up: "

Yanyan , why did you come out?" Before Cheng Yan spoke, Qin Xiu smiled politely and said, "Thank you for treating Yanyan. Care of her, but it can stop here, and I will send her home."

Qi Ze's thin lips pressed tightly, and his eyes tightly looked at Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan had a guilty conscience and did not dare to meet his gaze, but said vaguely: "Qize, you go back to take care of grandma, she must be worried too, I am going home."

Qin Xiu supported her and passed by Qi Ze's side.

Qi Ze suddenly grabbed her wrist, tightly, as if to stay and as if begging: "Yanyan, I'll send you off."

"You?" Qin Xiu sneered, with a strong sense of mockery, "Your car How much is it worth? Yanyan never rides in a car less than ten million yuan, oh, I forgot, you probably can't even afford a bicycle."

Qi Ze clenched his fists, her expression gloomy and cold.

"Such you... actually said that you want to send her off?" Qin Xiu pushed him away contemptuously, "Yanyan, let's go, you are too conniving to make some people's hearts higher and higher, even I can't see

where I am ." Cheng Yan didn't say a word for him, because as early as when he ran to the hospital with her injured, his love value was already full...a hundred.

Therefore, she had no reason to be with him anymore. All that was left was to leave him in the cold and give him time to prepare psychologically for the breakup, so that when that day came, she would not panic and be overwhelmed.

However, after walking a few steps, Cheng Yan still couldn't help but glanced back.

On the corridor of the vacant ward, Qi Ze stood alone, and his eyes looked deep and dark, as if there was a deep emotion.