Chapter 21 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (21)

Picture is not mine 

The others should have already fallen asleep. The living room was quietly silent, except for a night light on the wall, slowly emitting a soft milky white light.

Cheng Yan first went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of juice, inserted the straw, and while drinking, she lowered her head and walked upstairs in the weak light.

As you go up, the light gets darker, until you reach the third floor, your vision is almost blurred.

However, the corridors used to be brightly lit.

Cheng Yan took a sip of the juice slowly and stood at the top of the stairs, not going forward.

There was a person sitting in front of her room, and only some vague outlines could be seen, a little scarlet was shining on his fingertips, and she smelled some strong tobacco smell, which can not be caused by one or two cigarettes.

So, how long did he wait?

Thinking of Qi Ze's terrifying aura in her room that day, Cheng Yan took another gulp of juice. He still didn't speak, nor did she move. She didn't move either, she just spoke slowly: "Qize, You are in the way." After

a moment of silence, the fuzzy outline gradually moved, stood up and walked towards her, the smell of smoke became stronger and stronger.

With a "pop", it was very clear in the darkness. He turned on the wall lamp, and a beam of snow-white light shone diagonally. His face was clear and pale, and his eyes were deep and black as ink, looking at her.

He took another step closer to her, and at the same time, a sense of oppression came closer.

Behind him is the stairs, and there is no way to go back. Cheng Yan can only straighten her back and look at him, her eyebrows frowning, and her words are disgusting: "Don't get close, I don't like the smell."

Qi Ze's black eyes stared closely Holding her, her jaw tightened, revealing a sharp aura.

Are you born or angry?

A little nervous by his gaze, Cheng Yan sullen her face to maintain the personality, trying to look up at him, her neck is slender and white, her eyelashes trembling slightly, she stares at a pair of clear and clean eyes.

It looked like a rabbit shivering with fear and pretending to be.

Qi Ze laughed suddenly, but in the next moment, he slammed her and pressed her against the wall. The boy's young and warm body came close, bringing an indescribable feeling of heat.

The juice in her hand fell to the ground, and the juice splashed on her bare calf, making it cold and sticky.

He lifted her chin and approached her in an intimate posture as if he was about to kiss. His voice was mute, meaningless: "Yanyan, happy eighteenth birthday."

"Done?" Cheng Yan said coldly, "So Please stay away from me!"

Qi Ze's fingers stroked her long hair that fell on her cheeks, gently and softly stroking, in a casual tone: "Yanyan, you can't be so unreasonable, I will let you stay away from me. Did you listen to me when I was in the world?"

Cheng Yan's lips opened slightly, but in the end she couldn't say anything.

It was Qi Ze who was chasing after her. Qi Ze was very indifferent to her at first and kept her away from him more than once.

She...never heard of it once.

Seeing that she had nothing to say, Qi Ze smiled, lowered her head and approached her with deep eyes. He said word by word: "So, why should I listen to you?"

Cheng Yan seemed impatient: "What are you doing? What do you want?"

Qi Ze stared into her eyes, and his tone faded: "I'm waiting for you, just want to say something to you..." His tone softened, "

Yanyan , happy birthday." Cheng Yan Somewhat startled, he let go of her.

Qi Ze took out a box from his pocket, wrapped it beautifully, and handed it to her.

She can guess what's inside without looking. There is a mention in the book. Long after the hostess got married, the hostess saw this box in the deepest part of the cabinet. Inside was a string of beautiful crystal necklaces hanging extremely Beautiful crescent moon pendant.

The female

lead asked: "Whose is this?" The male lead only smiled and said lightly: "I don't remember."

In fact, he didn't remember, but he really put it down. Before breaking up, he bought the necklace for five thousand yuan he earned from a month of hard work and planned to give it to the girl he liked as a birthday gift.

Only after breaking up, the necklace was completely sealed in dust, and it was never sent out once.

Cheng Yan felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, but would rather he be a little bit more fierce and bad towards her than he is.

Seeing that she seemed to be in a daze, Qi Ze opened the box and took out the necklace inside. His voice was a little nervous, but he pretended to be indifferent: "Buy whatever you like, put it on if you like it, don't like it..."

"Throw it away?" She continued his words lightly.

Qi Ze was taken aback, his expression changed slightly, staring at her.

Cheng Yan smiled lightly, took the necklace in his hand casually, looked at him with contempt, glanced at him, and said with a smile in her voice: "Sure enough, you bought it casually, you are already from the Cheng family. Young master, why are you still so poor? I am embarrassed to bring this kind of stalls to me?"

Qi Ze looked at the corner of her lips with a smile, pure and beautiful, but the words he uttered were heartfelt, his expression gradually became cold.

"If you don't want it, just pay me back." He stretched out his hand, and his heart seemed to hurt with cold.

Cheng Yan gave an "Oh" and made the appearance that she wanted to return it to him, but with a twist of her wrist, she threw the necklace downstairs neatly. She smiled faintly, and said to Shang Qize's pale face. "I'm sorry, but how can I take back the things I sent out, so I will deal with it for you, this is definitely its best destination."

Qi Ze stared at her with cold eyes, without saying a word. It seemed to be too angry to speak.

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, turned her face away, and walked around him.

"Cheng Yan!" He didn't have a hint of warm voice from behind.

She paused without looking back.

"Aren't you heartless?" His tone faded to the extreme.

Cheng Yan was silent for a moment, looked back at him, and sneered: "Yes, did you just find out, so don't like me, there will be no results between us."

Qi Ze did not speak any more.

His dark eyes were deep, watching her disappear behind the door without looking back, leaving him in place without nostalgia and ruthlessness just like that night.

He stood for a long time and thought for a long time.

The last choice was to turn around and go downstairs, in the faint light, lying on the ground for a long time, finally found the glittering crystal necklace on the decorative leaves on the wall.

He held the moon pendant tightly in the palm of his hand, and the crooked moon pierced his palm, and it hurt, just like she felt.

He pressed his lips tightly, his expression was somber and indifferent, and he gave a sneer.

Why does she have to push him to this point?

Well, he can't be blamed.