The Beautiful Dodder Flower in the Last Days (5)

Picture is not mine 

Qin Fuyi is the heroine of "Apocalypse Carnival". The book focuses on portraying the heroine's image. She is beautiful, charming, and charming, and she wears the style of a mature woman. This kind of woman will not have a bad life even if she has no abilities. However, she still has the halo of the heroine. 

The ability is comparable to that of the hero. The hero used her as a teammate at first, but she fell in love with the hero at first sight. Somewhat similar, the hero gradually fell in love with her, and the two finally built a new empire together and lived a happy life.

At this time, the heroine in the book is standing at the door, as described in the book, she is a charming beauty, with phoenix eyes and red lips, a white shirt, a hip skirt, and her straight long legs wrapped in black stockings. A bit sensual and sexy, but also a bit neat and strong.

Bai Yueguang is a bit like her, but a bit less sexy, just like the difference between a white rose and a red rose.

Cheng Yan stood by and looked at Qin Fuyi silently.

Qin Fuyi didn't even look at her. As soon as he came in, he placed those hooks on Yu Chi's body. The emotions in his eyes were unconcealed, and his voice was a little bit sweet: "Achi, so fierce. What are you doing? I just met a new member and I was so happy that I couldn't help but discuss and discuss with her."

"Both of them agreed to call "Competition"." Cheng Yan looked at her without a smile, "You will be able to do so. Makes me think you are provoking."

Qin Fuyi turned his gaze to her then, seemingly surprised, suddenly smiled charmingly: "This little sister is really sharp-toothed, where did you find Achi? She can be brought back by you, there must be something...excellent?"

Her tone seemed ordinary, but it was faintly contemptuous.

Cheng Yan glanced at her, Qin Fuyi should have found out her details a long time ago, otherwise she would not be hostile to her plainly.

Yu Chi said abruptly: "Apologize!"

Qin Fuyi was taken aback.

"She has no abilities." Yu Chi looked at her with no emotion, "If she didn't avoid it, it would be a corpse now."

Ding Ding tugged at the

corner of Cheng Yan's clothes, angrily: "Yanyan, she is so vicious." Qin Fuyi's mouth was a little stiff, and after staring at Yu Chi for a moment, something flashed quickly in her eyes and turned to look. Xiang Cheng Yan smiled again and said, "I'm sorry, I don't know you have no powers, because people without powers are always not qualified to step into this place."

Cheng Yan said nothing, she was not. I really like the hero, there is no need to conflict with the heroine.

Qin Fuyi seemed to think that she was irritated by her own words, a disdainful smile flashed in her eyes, and then he said: "Achi can bring back without a power, you must be Achi's good friend, right? I live upstairs, why don't you move in and live with me, and I can take care of you on behalf of Achi."

Qin Fuyi defined her identity without authorization, and hinted at the unusual relationship between her and Yuchi .

Cheng Yan didn't say yes, nor said bad. Judging from Qin Fuyi's reaction, the two should still not be very close, otherwise Qin Fuyi would not be so wary of her.

"No need." Yu Chi said, "She will live in the opposite room."

"How can this be done?" Qin Fuyi's expression changed slightly. Seeing Yu Chi's sight, she realized that she was in a state of failure, and she smiled like a cover. Laughed and said, "Achi, have you forgotten? This level may not even be able to live in people with ordinary abilities. How do you convince the crowd if she lives here?"

Yu Chi's tone was calm: "She is a guest, just If you live there, whoever has any opinions, come to me directly."

Qin Fuyi saw that there was no room for change, and Yu Chi had always said one thing, so she looked at Cheng Yan and sighed.

Yu Chi did nothing else, and gave her the key opposite, Cheng Yan went out with Ding Ding, and Qin Fuyi also came out afterwards.

Qin Fuyi suddenly said, "Xu Fuyan has already told me, are you Yu Chi's first love?"

Cheng Yan stopped and looked back at her.

Qin Fuyi didn't smile this time, and his expression was even a little cold: "He didn't like you long ago, man, he always has some ridiculous beautification feelings for first love, so don't get me wrong. He doesn't like you for helping you, but He is only kind-hearted."

Kind-hearted?

Cheng Yan also smiled: "What are you telling me about this?" Her eyes were flat, "I broke up with him a long time ago, I mentioned, do you think I will look back?"

Qin Fuyi looked at her. After a while, she smiled: "This is the best." She reached out and brushed her hair, "However, I have nothing to worry about. He will be mine sooner or later, and I am confident."

Cheng Yan thought for a while and stretched out. One hand: "Then... bless you?"

Qin Fuyi's eyes looked a little weird, but his smile gradually deepened. He took her hand back, snorted, and said, "Your eyes will always be so blind. That's great, only I know how good Yu Chi is."

Cheng Yan didn't say anything, and went into the opposite room with Ding Ding.

Qin Fuyi watched the opposite door slowly closed, and stood still. After a while, he heard the sound of glass being shattered in the room behind him.

People with awakening powers are more sensitive in five senses than ordinary people. She deliberately talked to Cheng Yan because she knew that he would hear it. She didn't expect the results of the trial to be so disappointing!

Yu Chi... he didn't care so much on the surface, right?

Her eyes were a little hazy, and she stood for a while, then turned and walked away.

——In the

room, window glass and chandeliers were all shattered by power fluctuations, and the floor was messed up.

Yu Chi sat in a chair with a gloomy expression, his chest was slightly up and down, and he held a wallet in his hand. There was a photo on the inside of the wallet. He stared at the girl in the photo with indescribable complexities.

After a while, footsteps sounded, Xu Fuyan walked in. The mess on the ground made him startled, and said, "You are looking for me?"

Yu Chi raised his head, looked at him, and said word by word: "Explain! "

Xu Fuyan understood what he was doing, but still said: "I don't understand what you mean!"

"You don't understand?" As

soon as Yu Chi raised his hand, a scorching fire snake rushed towards Xu Fuyan.

Xu Fuyan flashed quickly, the cuffs were still burning, and the fire snake fell on the sofa behind him.

Soon, the sofa was burnt to ashes.

Yu Chi took the Fire Snake back and looked at Xu Fuyan: "Now, understand?"

Xu Fuyan was a little embarrassed, with an ugly expression: "Yes! I did it on purpose! You think I know who she is, and I will give it to her. It's a bit of face, do you arrange for her? Yu Chi! You are wrong, I wish that woman died!"

Yu Chi frowned slightly: "Did she offend you?"

" Did she offend me?" Xu Fuyan incredulously Looking at Yu Chi, "This is the only thing you think of? Why don't you think about what she did to you? She abandoned you and humiliated you with a check. You forgot that you weren't like a human being during your time in the army. Ghosts don't look like ghosts anymore? You even do the most dangerous, hardest, and tiring tasks. Others think you are doing military service, but I know, you are not! You still have hope at all, and you think you're just so prosperous. Will you change your mind?"

"Enough!"

"Not enough! You forgot, I didn't!" Xu Fuyan said angrily, "My life was saved by you in the first place. I won't watch you fall into her again. Body! If it were not for your luck, you would have died hundreds of times in those battles abroad! What about her, she was with other men Qingqing, I, did you think of you once? She even had two fiances , Haven't you seen how she is a slutty woman?"

Yu Chi raised his hand, angrily in his eyes.

Xu Fuyan didn't dodge: "What if I just scold her, kill me if you have the ability! Save me watching you continue to die!"

The flames in Yu Chi's hands gradually died out, his expression indifferent: " What are you saying about this? I rescued her just to pay off debts. I don't like owing people.

Xu Fuyan almost laughed angrily: "Is that so innocent?"

Yu Chi didn't look at him, and the swivel chair turned to the opposite position, only a calm voice sounded: "Three months, three months later, she left, you Don't target her."

Target her?

Xu Fuyan was really angry and laughed: "I'll take care of you to die! I'm not human inside and out. Do whatever you like, I'm happy to watch the joke!"

Yu Chi's thin lips were slightly pursed, and he stood up and watched. His tone was soothing: "You shouldn't have to worry about it, Cheng Yan is Cheng Yan, I am me, we have long been okay."

Xu Fu said expressionlessly: "Before you say this, you should take what you have If the photo is lost, the credibility will be much higher."

Yu Chi glanced at him, his eyes darkened.

The two fell into silence for a while.