Chapter 58 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (22)

Picture is not mine

 Cheng Yan was so painful that she was unconscious, and she only fell into a faint for a while. When she woke up, she found that she was on the only wooden bed in the secret room, covered with an old but incapable exquisite brocade. Be.

She froze for a moment: "Three hundred years ago?"

King Liang stood by her bed, with picturesque brows and eyes showing a bit of anxiety. Seeing her wake up, her expression eased slightly, and she understood. In her words, she said with a serious expression: "Clean."

Cheng Yan didn't want to ask this, she was just curious that there were things like quilts in the cemetery. She thought he was sleeping in a coffin.

She glanced at him and didn't say anything. She stretched out her hand to cover her belly. It was still a little painful, but it was not so bad.

But she did this after eating fruit, right?

In the flashing light, she thought of the figure under the big tree with a heart-breaking cough, and her eyes widened slightly: "There is a problem with the fruit you gave me?"

Wang Liang's expression was a little weird, looking at her, between her eyebrows. It was a little gloomy, and her voice was low: "No."

Cheng Yan's eyes were also subtle: "If not, why did you spit out the fruit you ate?"

Wang Liang seemed a little flustered: "Did you see? "

Cheng Yan stared at him, noncommittal.

Liang Wang saw her suspicion, his face was as white as paper, as if her misunderstanding was something terrible, and hurriedly explained: "Ashu, I won't hurt you, I don't know. Your body is so weak now that you can't even eat fruit. You used to like it very much."

He didn't look like he was lying.

Seeing his face

turned pale, Cheng Yan felt like she was bullying others, and said, "I didn't blame you either." Wang Liang's expression was still not good: "There is nothing you can eat here."

Cheng Yan He just said, "I can't be hungry, won't I be able to go down the mountain tomorrow?" When

he mentioned going down the mountain, King Liang's body stiffened.

Cheng Yan looked at him with bright and clear eyes: "Don't you want to go down the mountain with me?"

Wang Liang looked at her with an elusive look for a while, and the voice when he spoke was strangely calm: "You like the outside very much. The world?"

Cheng Yan wanted to know why he mentioned that going down the mountain was so abnormal, and deliberately said: "Yes, I like it very much."

Liang Wang looked at her a little lost, and the corner of her lips pulled a reluctant smile: "Is that right? "

Cheng Yan approached him slightly, as if to see through his heart through his dark eyes: "Are you really not going with me?"

She was so close to him, as if he had been silent for a long time. The heart beats quickly and vigorously again. He can clearly see the place he has kissed. Her eyelashes are thick as a fan, her nose is very beautiful, and the cherry-like red lips are small and full...

Liang Wang closed his eyes. , Suppressing the surging emotions in her heart, a calm and almost emotionless voice sounded: "I will not leave here."

Cheng Yan was not surprised by his answer, but still asked him in a somewhat disappointed voice: "Because what you like is The former Shu is not the me now, so you don't want to go with me, don't you?"

King Liang did not speak, nor looked at her eyes, his expression was a little tight, as if he was suppressing some emotions.

Cheng Yan looked at him, blinked slowly, and tears rolled down.

When King Liang saw her cry, his calmness could not be maintained. His hands had already held her face before his consciousness, and the tentacles felt warm and soft. He was taken aback and saw her. With the red eye circles, the brows wrinkled, and I wished to use all the things in the world to make her smile, so distressed that I didn't know what to do.

"Ashu, don't cry, it's my fault."

Cheng Yan just looked at him without a word, shedding a few drops of tears from time to time.

The action of King Liang wiped her tears was almost cautious, as if he was afraid of ruining her, and his cold voice was also softened: "Ashu, just send it to me if you are angry, you You can beat me and scold me, don't cry, you cry and my heart is upset."

Cheng Yan suddenly knocked off his hand, her voice seemed to be angry: "Don't call me Shu! I am not!"

Wang Liang was startled: "Ashu?"

Cheng Yan said coldly: "I said, don't call me Ashu!"

Can't you even call this name?

Wang Liang's expression passed by the somewhat lonely shadow, but he still followed her words and said, "Okay, I don't call you like this."

Seeing him like this, Cheng Yan seemed to be even more angry: "You still think of me as her. . "

King of Liang sighed:" Ah Shu is you, you are the Shu Ah, why should care about yourself "? "

you ask me why? "Cheng Yan suddenly close to his, staring at his eyes a bit serious, there are a few In grievances, "You like the old Shu, but I like you now. Do you think it's fair?"

Liang Wang was taken aback and wanted to say that was not the case, but he couldn't say anything for a while. I just feel that she is so distressing.

Cheng Yan laughed mockingly, as if taking his silence as a default, turned her face away to prevent him from seeing her expression, and said: "Anyway, you just don't like me. You don't like me now, even when you were Liang Chen. I don't like it."

Liang Chen saw another crystal teardrop rolling down from the corner of her eyes, as if it had fallen on the tip of his heart, causing his heart to twitch.

Seeing her lift the quilt to leave, he hugged her anxiously: "Ashu, listen to me."

Cheng Yan sneered and looked at him mockingly: "I have no memory of Ashu, nor Those experiences with you! Don't look at me with her eyes, and don't look for her shadow in me! I am different from her, do you see clearly?!"

King Liang looked at her complicatedly, with pity and helplessness in his eyes, his voice was low when he spoke: "It is my fault to make you so uneasy."

Cheng Yan raised her head and looked at him, her eyes as clear as water washed. It was pitch black, and the tears on his face were not dry, showing a bit of pitiful beauty.

Wang Liang's eyes were deep and gentle looking at her, holding her face in both hands, slowly lowering his head, and kissing her soft red lips. His movements were gentle and pitiful, full of trembling tenderness.

Cheng Yan seemed stunned.

When the kiss ended, King Liang suddenly smiled when he saw her expression. It was a very faint smile. The relaxed and true smile that seemed to have removed some burden made his handsome face even more eye-catching.

Cheng Yan asked sensitively: "Are you laughing at me?"

Liang Wang took her into his arms and put her face on his chest. His tone was filled with a sigh of contentment: "I'm just so happy."

His Shu still belongs to him, that's enough.

Cheng Yan looked up at him from his arms.

Wang Liang also looked down at her.

"Why do you doubt my intentions for you?" He said, "No matter if it is you before or you are now, my heart has not changed. Even if I don't know that you are Shu, I cannot restrain myself. My heart is moved by you." The way

he looked at her made it impossible to doubt the authenticity of his words.

Cheng Yan's expression seemed to be a little unbelievable, and a little joy appeared in the clear eyes, and her face suddenly brightened.

Then, she turned around a little awkwardly, leaving him only a petite and Yanmei profile.

King Liang's eyes became softer, he brought her into his arms, and talked in her ears, his voice was low and hoarse: "Why are you jealous with yourself? No memory, no past with me. It's okay, we have a lot more to come."

When the voice fell, Cheng Yan heard the reminder that Bai Yueguang's mission was completed, and there was no sense of relief in her heart, but it was even more heavy.

Obviously, he had already merged his feelings for her and Ah Shu, so the sentiment value quickly filled up.

Next, she should finish her job and retire. The heroine should be coming soon too, right?

Cheng Yan's silence was a bit strange. Liang Wang asked her: "Why don't you speak?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him and said, "It's nothing, just a little tired."

Liang Wang asked her to lie down and covered her with a quilt. The patron saint sat in front of the bed and said: "You sleep, I will guard you."

Cheng Yan: "Aren't you sleeping?"

"Me?" Liang Wang looked at her hesitantly, his calm tone faint Joy, "Do you want me to sleep with you?"

Cheng Yan: "I..."

"No need." Liang Wang's eyes were slightly regretful, "The bed is too small, it will squeeze you, I will make a big one in the future. Somer bed is fine ."

Cheng Yan: "..."

Forget it, she should go to bed.