Chapter 39 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (3)

Picture is not mine 

The accommodation is too poor. There are only two iron beds placed side by side in a room. It has not been cleaned for a long time, and a thin layer of ash has fallen. There is no furniture, just a few simple chairs by the window.

The life in the last world was too extravagant, and Cheng Yan was startled when she stood at the door before she got used to it.

Qin Shi looked a little uneasy, looked at Cheng Yan a little timidly, and whispered: "Miss Cheng, there are only two beds, can I sleep with you?"

She seemed a little afraid of Hu Jiajia.

Cheng Yan didn't mind, so she smiled and said, "Okay, let's clean it first."

Qin Shi was grateful, and her eyes were bright, and she positively said, "I'll get a basin of water."

Cheng Yan thought and stopped. She: "I'll go too, a basin of water shouldn't be enough."

Qin Shi is a shy girl, Cheng Yan took the initiative to find a topic, and the two talked and laughed and went downstairs.

At the counter, Liang Chen sorted the shelves there, putting up drinks, drinks, snacks, and cigarettes one by one.

Hu Jiajia didn't know when he went downstairs again, holding her cheeks and buttocks up, staring straight at Liang Chen, talking to him without a word.

"Liang Chen, where is your hometown? Why doesn't it look like a man in the mountains?"

Liang Chen wiped the edge of the shelf with the veil, without looking back: "China." One

sentence killed God.

Hu Jiajia "cut" and felt boring. Turning her head, she saw the two of them coming down and said, "Miss Cheng, come and sit down. It's hot and the place is broken. It's really not a human being."

Cheng Yan walked over. , Did not sit.

Liang Chen's work stopped, turned around, black eyes looked at her, and his voice was low: "What?"

Cheng Yan asked him, "Where is the water?"

Liang Chen took a bottle of mineral water to her.

Cheng Yan smiled: "It's not this water." She seemed to be a little bit distressed, "Your room has accumulated a lot of dust, and it needs to be cleaned."

She is beautiful, smiling, and her teeth are dazzling. Also reveals a gentle charm.

Liang Chen couldn't help but took another look and said, "Wait a minute."

As soon as she came, Hu Jiajia felt that she had been ignored. She chatted for a long time and didn't see him turning back. It's just that Cheng Yan is really white and beautiful. People can't even get jealous, so they have to jokingly say, "Liang Chen, didn't you say that there is no cleaning service?"

Liang Chen didn't know whether she was so patience or something, but he didn't say a word this time.

Hu Jiajia had no face, so she turned her head and replied with Cheng Yan: "Jin Shao and the four men are in the room, they are still locked, and they can't knock them. What are you doing? Isn't it strange?"

She laughed Don't have any meaning, just a deliberate joke, but no other meaning.

Cheng Yan just smiled.

Liang Chen packed up his things a few times, took Cheng Yan and Qin Shi to fetch water outside, and gave them both a basin.

Even if there is no water in the room, even the faucet is still installed outside the kitchen. The road is still a muddy road, and there are weeds on the roadside.

As

she was walking, Qin Shi suddenly screamed: "There is a snake!" She shivered, not daring to move, and pointed to the haystack at her feet that showed a little gray.

Liang Chen bent down and picked up a fat mouse. The gray part was the mouse's tail.

"It's not a snake."

Qin Shi was even more afraid. He took Cheng Yan's arm and cried with him: "I want to go home. It's terrible."

Cheng Yan seemed to be afraid too, her thick eyelashes cast a faint shadow, and her skin was white and beautiful It's so weak and charming.

Liang Chen looked away, threw the mouse far away, came back, and said, "Go back and wait."

Qin Shi hurriedly handed him the basin: "Thank you."

Cheng Yan also passed it.

When Liang Chen went to pick him up, he saw her hands, soft and white like green onions.

This is a pair of hands suitable for playing piano and painting.

He raised his head and looked into a pair of eyes that were as clear as spring water, seemingly affectionate and ruthless, and there was no trace in his heart.

Bringing the water back, Cheng Yan said, "Thank you, you are so kind."

Liang Chen glanced at her and turned back to the kitchen.

Cheng Yan glanced at his back and chuckled lightly.

Qin Shi said inexplicably, "Miss Cheng, what are you laughing at?"

Cheng Yan didn't say a word, and walked briskly into the inn, and saw a few rich second generations sitting at a square table, playing cards, and Hu Jiajia was there .

Jin Chi had a cigarette in his mouth. Hu Jiajia sat on his lap. He didn't play cards. He first saw Cheng Yan and raised his eyebrows and said, "What is this?"

Cheng Yan: "Clean up the room."

Jin Chi exhaled. He took a puff of cigarette, laughed, his tone was a little bit petty, and a little bit of teasing: "Our little princess is so virtuous? Will she do it?"

Other people also looked at her, and they also laughed at her, but not malicious.

Cheng Yan seemed to think about it seriously, and said: "Yes."

Everyone laughed.

Xu Yanping couldn't beat these ghosts and ghosts, scratching his head and saying: "Yanyan can do anything!" He raised his hand to greet her, "Yanyan also played the best cards. Come and help me to turn over. Come back?"

Without waiting for Cheng Yan to speak, Jin Chi patted Hu Jiajia's buttocks and raised his chin: "In the past, didn't you see

Yanyan holding water?" Hu Jiajia hooked his neck and said softly . Said squeamishly: "Jin Shao, Miss Cheng said that you want to clean it yourself, so don't worry about it."

Jin Chi's face became dark , staring at her with cold eyes.

Hu Jiajia stood up hesitantly, smiling stiffly, and walked over to take the water over, without speaking, he walked upstairs, seeming to hold back his breath.

Qin Shi had no choice but to follow along. Compared to Hu Jiajia, she was more afraid of being with those sons and brothers.

Cheng Yan took over Xu Yanping's position.

The one who was playing was Doudizhu. The one sitting opposite her was Yanmo, and the one sitting on the left was Jiang Xu.

Cheng Yan lowered her eyelids, did not meet Yanmo's gaze, but could still feel his gaze staring at her.

This landlord is silent.

Jiang Xu smiled, gentle and elegant: "Yanyan, he has won many times, we have to beat him once, so don't let him be arrogant."

Cheng Yan also smiled: "Okay."

Yan silently stared at him. The corners of her lips raised slightly, and without looking at the card, she just shot one.

He is a little king.

"Fuck!" Xu Yanping cried, "You have something wrong, you have to come so big as soon as you shot it, so waste is not wasted!"

Cheng Yan subconsciously glanced at him, he did not speak, and curled her lower lips.

Xu Yanping didn't pay attention to these details. He glanced at Cheng Yan's card, which was terrible and worried: "It's definitely a provocation! Yanyan, won't

this one lose again?" However, the loser of this round was silent.

After playing a few games in a row, Cheng Yan never lost once, whether it was the local host or the partner.

Xu Yanping sighed: "Yanyan is amazing, this level... is the best in the country."

Jiang Xu smiled and said this for him.

Cheng Yan was embarrassed, it was obvious that Jiang Xu and Yan Mo had released the water.

Jin Chi took a mouthful of cigarettes and scolded with a smile: "You fucking sand sculpture!"

At this time, the food was prepared in the kitchen and delivered, and Liang Chen went back and forth to finish the food by himself.

They put the cards away and waited.

After serving the food and about to leave, Jin Chi stretched out a leg to block the road, and asked with a smile, "I'm a little curious, you don't have amnesia, why do you still remember your name?"

Jin Chi asked, he should be silent. Mentioned him.

Cheng Yan is strange, she doesn't like to talk, let alone nosy, and talks about Liang Chen to others for no reason?

Liang Chen's voice slowly: "Can't remember?"

Jin Chi glanced at him sharply, and suddenly laughed: "

Okay , why not." Liang Chen walked out.

I don't know if Hu Jiajia came down when he heard that he was about to eat, but Qin Shi didn't follow.

Without waiting for anyone to ask, she smiled and said: "She is tired and doesn't want to come down to eat, just send some up later." It was

obvious that she was bullying Qin Shi's weakness and threw all the work to her, and she was careful when talking. After looking at Yanmo, he was relieved to see that he didn't say anything.

While eating, a few people said where to go and play, as if they were familiar with the mountain.

Cheng Yan said: "You go, I want to rest this afternoon."

No one persuaded her, as if she did what they wanted.

Xu Yanping was also very happy: "Yanyan, there is no fun in the sun, so you can stay in the inn." After being

quiet, Cheng Yan said with a smile: "This mountain is also very big, don't get lost."

Xu Yanping "Where can it be, we have a map."

Yanmo put down his chopsticks.

Hu Jiajia one said: "I have to go ah, do not intend to stay, you put the map out, see what a view."

Jin Chi glanced at her: "What? Noisy, you fucking do not trouble trouble,"

Hu Jiajia Had no choice but to shut up again. If he hadn't given a lot of money and he was handsome, she couldn't bear him because of the temper of the young master!

Cheng Yan had a small appetite, and she was full after eating a small bowl. She went upstairs and saw Qin Shi still sweeping the floor there.

"Let me sweep, you go down to eat." Cheng Yan said.

Qin Shi hesitated: "Miss Hu said that she was not allowed to

leave without cleaning." Cheng Yan took the broom and looked at her and smiled: "So obedient?"

Qin Shi blushed, "Then, then I'm going down."

She left. After it was over, the door was left open and it was hidden.

Qin Shi's family was not wealthy, and his work ability was also developed, so he cleaned the room in a while.

Cheng Yan swept the garbage dump she had cleaned into the dustpan, thinking about what dangers could be in the inn. There would never be ghosts, right?

I couldn't think of it, and I didn't hear the sound of the door being pushed open, until a pair of people stretched out from behind to wrap around her waist. The man put his lips on the back of her neck and kissed gently. The temperature was very low. People feel like snakes.

"Who?!"

Cheng Yan was taken aback, turned around abruptly, and saw a pale and clear face.

"Why are you?" Yan Mo seemed to be more surprised than her. Before she could speak, he asked, "Where is Qin Shi?"

He seemed to be the person who confessed the mistake, but he did not let go of the hand that held her.

Cheng Yan calmed down, but her voice was too soft, and her anger was not imposing, she was more like a spoiled child: "Let go!"

The light under Yanmo's lens was dark, he paused, and let go : "I'm sorry, Yanyan "

Cheng Yan: "Did you admit the wrong person?" The

silent voice was very low: "Do you hope I admitted the mistake, or did you not admit it?" When

he spoke, his eyes looked at her, as if he had a strong desire for exclusiveness. .

Cheng Yan's heart jumped.

Yanmo didn't seem to intend to listen to her answer, turned and walked out, only said in a low voice: "Don't leave the inn by yourself, it may be dangerous."

Cheng Yan looked at the door he closed.

He is a very dangerous person, is he qualified to say this?