Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (6)

Picture is not mine 

As soon as Ding Ding returned to the room, he hugged a small pillow and slumped on the sofa.

Cheng Yan asked him what was wrong and he ignored her, so she deliberately ignored him and sat on the other side of the sofa.

Ding Ding finally couldn't help it, climbed next to her, and said, "Yanyan , aren't you angry?" Cheng Yan understood that he felt wronged. Everyone in this place wanted to bully them, and everyone looked down on them.

She touched his head: "Is it useful to be angry?"

Ding Ding thought for a while, shook his head, and said: "We have no abilities, just like poor people have no money. Others look down on us, and we have a bad life."

Cheng Yan saw He said: "So, what do you think we should do?"

Ding Ding tilted his head and looked at her, seeming to wrinkle his face in a bit of distress. After a while, he said, "Even if there is no ability, we must become stronger and live well, so that other people's eyes are not important."

"That's right." Cheng Yan smiled, and a little curious, "But, you have seen it, Yu Chi is very good, if he is willing to help us, We'll have a much easier time, won't you? Do you want to rely on him?"

"I think it's a bit of thinking." Ding Ding's expression is very firm, "It's just that I can't do that."

Cheng Yan: "Why?"

Ding Ding Zhenzhen said: " He won't help us for no reason. I don't want to trouble Yanyan, and only myself is the most reliable. We can't always count on others."

Cheng Yan smiled and patted his head: "This is You choose the path yourself, don't complain in the future."

Ding Ding pushed her hand away: "I am a man, so I am afraid of suffering!"

Cheng Yan looked at his immature white face and smiled.

——

There are only two people living on this floor, Yu Chi and Xu Fuyan. Now there are Cheng Yan and Ding Ding. They don't need to pick up the food by themselves, they are brought up by the people below, but now they have sent them more. 

The person who brought supper was called Zhou Ting. He was very young, with a very kind face, smiling, and his attitude was neither flattery nor contemptuous.

Cheng Yan felt that he was not just a food delivery person, so she asked: "Who are you?"

Zhou Ting explained that he is also a member of the base and is responsible for defensive deployment. The reason why he came to deliver the food. It was because the boss told him to take good care of her within these three months.

He smiled and said, "So, if you have anything to do with Miss Cheng, please come to me. I will live in 1304 downstairs."

Cheng Yan is thoughtful, so that's fine, there is almost no possibility of contact between her and Yu Chi, maybe Yuchi thought so too.

-

This is a three bedroom suites, dinner, Cheng Yan on Tintin and returned to their bedroom to sleep, time is still early, but this time they have been on tenterhooks, no slept a good sleep, and now finally I can have a good rest.

When she was drowsy, Cheng Yan was woken up. Ding Ding lay on the side of her bed, blinking and saying, "

Yanyan , my head is so dizzy." Cheng Yan sat up and saw him wearing it. When he was too thin, he let him lie down in the bed, and touched his forehead: "Some burns, is there anything else uncomfortable?"

Ding Ding said, "It's just dizzy and still can't sleep."

Cheng Yan said "You lie down first, there should be a doctor in the base."

Ding Ding showed a small face from the quilt: "Well, Yanyan, don't turn off the lights when you go out, I'm afraid of the dark."

-

Cheng Yan plans to go downstairs Asked Zhou Ting, but just as she walked out, she saw that the opposite door was also open. Yu Chi was leaning against the door, her hair was still wet, and she was wearing a black nightgown. His figure was slender and tall. He looked down at her slightly, kind of Frosty sexy taste.

"Where are you going?" His voice was low.

Compared to this...

she was even more curious... "Where do you want to go?"

Yu Chi was silent for a moment and said: "I am asking you."

Cheng Yan told him about Ding Ding's dizziness.

After listening, Yu Chi dropped two words: "Wait."

He closed the door.

Cheng Yan thought that he might have called the doctor. She waited not long, but the door opposite opened again, and Yu Chi walked out. He had changed into his nightgown, dressed in shirt and trousers, and was wearing military clothes while walking. coat.

"Not going?" He glanced at her as he passed her and stepped into the house first.

Cheng Yan: "..."

Does he know how to see a doctor?

Cheng Yan turned and followed into the room.

Yu Chi looked at Ding Ding quite expertly, looked at his tongue, touched the temperature of his forehead, and stared at Ding Ding elusively.

Ding Ding's face turned pale when he saw him: "Am I going to die?"

Cheng Yan also felt that Yu Chi's expression was unusual. Unexpectedly, Yu Chi actually smiled. He felt a little gentle when he smiled: "How are you doing, drink a cup of hot water, and you will be fine after you sleep."

 Ding Ding was very simple, and he was relieved when he heard it. Sure enough, he drank a large cup of hot water, covered himself with the quilt, and closed his eyes. .

Yu Chi closed the bedroom door and went to the living room with Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan looked at his expression: "Ding Ding is really okay?"

"You don't need to give him any medicine. I will check the situation tomorrow." Yu Chi muttered, "This may be a sign of the awakening of the power. The body temperature is abnormal, the heartbeat speeds up, and even coma is unconscious."

Cheng Yan's eyes lit up: "Really? Ding Ding can have abilities?"

In the book, Ding Ding is also a passerby. There is not much ink, and Cheng Yan does not know whether he has any supernatural powers.

Yu Chi looked at her with deep eyes and a deep voice: "I just said it's possible. Generally, the awakening time of the power will not exceed 24 hours, and the result will be known tomorrow."

"If it's just a simple fever. What?" Cheng Yan frowned slightly, "He won't burn his brain, right?"

Yu Chi: "Don't worry, Zhou Ting's healing ability is very strong, no matter what the situation, he will be

fine ." Cheng Yansong said. Tone, I subconsciously wanted to thank you. As soon as I said the word "thank you", I felt Yu Chi's scorching gaze looking at her. She changed her conversation and said, "That's good. I'm sorry to trouble you so late. , You quickly go back to sleep."

Yu Chi took a deep look at her and walked to the door.

Cheng Yan sent him to the door, and suddenly heard Zhou Ting's voice: "Boss, why are you still in Miss Cheng's room so late?"

Cheng Yan looked over and saw Zhou Ting with a surprised look. He is not alone, with Qin Fuyi standing beside him, and the other person is looking at her with a cold look.

Cheng Yan pursed her lips. She didn't want to provoke a love rival with the heroine's halo for nothing, so she explained: "Ding Ding is not feeling well, Yu Chi came to see him."

Qin Fuyi smiled strangely: "Really? I thought it was because you were not feeling well."

Yu Chi looked at Zhou Ting: "What's the matter with you?"

Zhou Ting: "Boss, Sister Fu Yi said that you are going out tomorrow, and there are some details to add about base defense."

Qin Fuyi walked to Yu Chi's side, almost leaning on his shoulder, and said affectionately, "Achi, the Zombie King was walking around recently, I wonder if the defense of the base should be strengthened." "

Yu Chi turned sideways, and she leaned back.

"I know." As he said, Yu Chi looked at Cheng Yan, "Tomorrow I may be back late, so don't run around if you are fine."

"She's not a child, where can she go?" Qin Fu simply grabbed the corner of Yu Chi's clothes and said, "Achi, don't delay, let's go into your house and say, eh?" The hostess was there again Fooled.

Cheng Yan was not a light bulb anymore. She cleared her throat and said, "You talk, I'll go back to the room first."

"Wait!" Yu Chi stared at her for a moment, frowned, took off her coat and threw it away. To her, in an unhappy tone, "What you wear is so little? Want to waste medicine?"

Cheng Yan caught it subconsciously, and Yu Chi had already gone to the opposite side. Only the voice admonishing Zhou Ting came over: "I will prepare for them tomorrow. Some clothes."

After hearing this, Qin Fuyi glanced back at Cheng Yan, and that glance revealed a great deal of malice.

Cheng Yan: "..."

She looked down at the coat with the temperature of the man in her hand, and was silent. Didn't he really give her hatred on purpose?