Chapter 33 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (33)

Picture is not mine 

 "Yanyan, you finally woke up, is there anything uncomfortable?"

Cheng Xiangyang sat on a chair in front of the hospital bed, leaning forward slightly, looking haggard, and asked her anxiously.

Cheng Yan just woke up and didn't know how long she had slept, her head was still a little confused, and she subconsciously replied, "I want to eat, a lot."

 The cute appearance made people feel heartbroken .

Cheng Xiangyang breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes softened: "Can you not be hungry? You have slept all day." He smiled dozingly, "You wait, I'll order food for you."

Cheng Yan was startled.

one day?

one day? ! ! ! ! !

The remedial task is only five days in total?

The memory before the coma suddenly returned, Cheng Yan grabbed the corner of his coat, and in his smiling eyes, she lifted her face, her tone was slightly anxious: " Where is Qi Ze?" Cheng Xiangyang's smile... slowly stiff.

At the same time, the door of the ward was pushed open, and the people who came in were Wei Yang and Qin Xiu.

As a result, the three angry voices exploded together like an appointment.

"He's dead!" Qin Xiu said gloomily.

"You still think of him?" Cheng Xiangyang was shocked and angry.

"How can you still think about that bastard?!!!" Wei Yang exploded.

"..."

Cheng Yan remained silent, her eyes erratic. This scene... is strangely familiar.

-

To repair the second generation Qin forces them such giants, to found her whereabouts is not difficult, so they do not see how Cheng Yan accident, but ...... apparently they all knew her and Qi Ze villa Regarding the matter, she also firmly believes that she was forced to live with him by Qi Ze.

And... her sudden coma was also attributed to Qi Ze's guilt, because the official explanation given by the doctor was the fainting caused by excessive weakness.

"It's not living together, he and I are just..." Cheng Yan tried to explain.

"Yanyan, don't be afraid." Cheng Xiangyang sneered, "If Qi Ze dare to bully you, my brother will break his leg!"

Young Master Wei exaggerated, half kneeling in front of the hospital bed, holding her with two paws. His hands and eyes were red, and he looked at her aggrievedly and angrily: "Yanyan, you won't come to see me when you come back, did you forget me?"

His pitiful appearance was like a pure and clear boy, and his appearance was different. Handsome, it is easy to make people feel good about him.

Facing his clear and dark eyes, Cheng Yan's tone slowed down: "I didn't forget."

"I knew that Sister Xiaoyan would never forget my fiance!"

Wei Yang's eyes lit up suddenly. With arms outstretched, I want to jump over ecstatically, but-can't jump?

Turning his head, he found that Qin Xiu had hooked his back collar.

"What are you doing?" The young master's temper instantly exploded.

"Fiance?" Qin Xiu sneered, picked him up and turned to face the door, and said slowly, "If you are sick, treat it as soon as possible!"

"You're sick!" Wei Yang yelled at the end and turned. Turning his face to look at Cheng Yan, his expression was too gentle, "Yanyan, you said I am your fiancé, right?"

Cheng Yan: "..."

His expectant and proud expression is really unbearable to hit him, is it still No, doesn't he really know it?

Just thinking about it, she heard Cheng Xiangyang say in a weird tone: "Little Master, do you mean that you came to my house to propose five years ago?"

"Yes, yes!" Wei Yang seemed to have confidence. He lifted his handsome chin proudly and glanced at Qin Xiu, "Have you heard? My brother has testified to me, and Yanyan agreed to my marriage proposal!"

Qin Xiu's eyes were weird and unpredictable, just like seeing a second fool, and smiled coldly.

Cheng Xiangyang laughed carelessly>>

, with a rather cynical tone: "Don't call brother so early, you were drunk that day, so you don't know..." He smiled deeper, "You were right, but you proposed. It's not Yanyan."

Wei Yang repeated as if he hadn't heard clearly: "Not

Yanyan ?" Cheng Xiangyang smiled teasingly, and looked at Qin Xiu: "Mr. Qin, the first time it feels like being proposed by a man is enough. Not unforgettable enough?" The

voice fell.

Qin Xiu's face was completely black, he didn't know whether it was disgusting or disgusting.

Wei Yang's face turned blue and white, and his eyes stared like a ghost.

Cheng Yan was also shocked.

At the family banquet held for Qi Ze five years ago, Wei Yang seemed to have been poured a lot of wine by Qi Ze, but... she had no idea that the young master was so stupid and sweet that she had proposed the wrong marriage to the enemy's head. I thought I had a successful marriage proposal, and I was so happy to be believed for five years.

The area of ​​his psychological shadow at this moment... must be higher than the sky and wider than the sea.

-

but also good ...... With such a farce Oolong, Xiu Qin and Yang Wei probably feel very ashamed, how come on how hastily rush has left.

As soon as they left, Cheng Xiangyang was relieved to buy her food.

Only Cheng Yan was left in the ward.

There are only four days left for the task, and she must hurry to complete the task, but she feels a little strange when she thinks about falling in love with Qi Ze again.

If you want to say that you like it, it won't be enough. She knew that he was going to be with the heroine. How could she like him? However, it did not reject the nasty feeling.

Qi Ze was a cold-faced, thoughtful and meticulous boy at first. He looked good and had a good body. If there were not so many messy tasks, maybe she would really like him. Therefore, the system asked her to be with him on behalf of the hostess, but she was a little relieved. This result is better than turning back to being vegetative and motionless.

It's just that the system is too bad. She used to abuse Qi Ze for hundreds of thousands of times according to the plot, and now she wants her to have a sweet love relationship with him.

No matter how you look at it, it's death.

Can Qi Ze really be with her uncompromisingly?

Even if he acted as if he had to be her, she still felt very suspicious, maybe he was just unwilling.

However, no matter what his true thoughts are, she can only make a desperate move, and this time she will have no chance to remedy her failure.

From the system, she found the host's ward, so she put on her shoes and went out to find him.

-

According to Qi Ze physical condition of the hospital for several days should live fishes, but Qi Ze ward but was empty, the nurse told her, Qi Ze has run the discharge procedures, just leave soon.

Cheng Yan pursed her lips and looked at the empty ward.

Qi Ze didn't come to see her. She had a hunch before, but now this hunch is even stronger.

Would he... give up at this time?

Cheng Yan had to ask the system again: [Where is Qi Ze now? 】

Unexpectedly, Qi Ze has not left the hospital, and is still on the rooftop of the hospital.

and many more?

Cheng Yan's pupils shrink slightly: [You said... the rooftop? ]

The tone of the system has no fluctuation: [The male protagonist's desire to survive is less than 0.5%, the despair value is 100%, the blackening value is 100%, and the danger value is 100%. ]

Cheng Yan: [...speaking of people]

System: [The male protagonist does not want to die by himself, or wants the world to die with him. He is the center of this world. When he dies, the world will collapse and collapse. ]

Cheng Yan: [......]

So, she just sleeping all day, Qi Ze is how he put himself to toss the realm of the destruction of the world?

It's... awesome.