Chapter 26 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (26)

Picture is not mine

Five years later.

In the Yuntian Hotel.

Cheng Yan was wearing a mask, with only a pair of dark and bright eyes, sitting on the sofa in the hotel lobby, pretending to be playing with a mobile phone, but occasionally glanced at the elevator entrance, as if waiting for someone. Look like.

Back then, she went to the UK smoothly, entered a university, and chose an easy and fun major. She went to school, parties, travels, and had fun. She sat with peace of mind and waited for the hero and hostess to have a happy together in five years. ending.

Year after year passed, having fun, eating and drinking, and soon ushered in the fifth year. When she thought she was about to hear the reminder of the wonderful task completion, the system issued a harsh alarm, telling Her, the romance line progress of the hero and heroine is...zero? ! ! !

At that moment, it felt like going from heaven to hell, and like a bolt of lightning falling in a clear sky.

Five years, not five months, five days, five hours, five minutes! Not to mention that dating is enough to have children and raise children. The male protagonist can't manage a female protagonist even with so much time?

Unless, he didn't want to fuck her at all!

What about a good substitute? Does he hate her so much that he even disdains the substitute?

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She couldn't calm down at the time. "There are only three months left before the finale! Three months! Do you want me to force them to fall in love with a knife?"

There is no cheating system. Human nature, unable to understand the host's anxiety:

Cheng Yan took a deep breath, and resisted not scolding it, because scolding it, it didn't understand it at all!

People cannot have general knowledge with the system!

Therefore, she can only pack up her baggage and roll back home.

Now, the reason why she appeared in this restaurant was also to draw a red line for the male and female protagonists. Since she couldn't get to the finale on their own, she had to step in and help them.

Using the advantage of knowing the plot in the book, even if the plot has changed too much, she can still speculate that just tonight, at this hotel, the heroine who is already an 18th-line actress will accompany investors, directors, etc. People eat together, and what she wants to participate in is a cross-web drama that will catch fire.

She also specifically inquired about this. The plot has not changed. According to the development of the plot, the heroine will be drugged by the agent to please investors. Therefore, she is saved by the male partner Jiang Yi. It is just the heroine in the book. Shi has already rolled the sheets with the male protagonist as a stand-in for several years, and the male protagonist has not even used her as a stand-in, so the agents and investors have been miserable by the male protagonist.

Of course, the original heroine should already be a somewhat popular actress at this time. The reason why she participated in this online drama is because she wants to act on her own strength and does not want to rely on the help of the hero, but the hero and the hero Qin Xiu , Jiang Yi and others are still helping her openly and secretly, otherwise she will not be pure and kind, but she will become more and more red step by step.

What she has to do is to change the hero who saved the beauty from the male partner Jiang Yi to the male lead and create a chance for them to be together.

She inquired very clearly that Qi Ze was in the hotel tonight, in order to negotiate a business with others.

——After

waiting for nearly half an hour, she saw a group of people coming out of the elevator. Walking in front was a very greasy old Mediterranean man. He looked like a nouveau riche. He should be one of the investors. In contrast , The handsome young guy standing next to him is very seductive, wearing a suit, slender, handsome face, smiling lips, is also one of the investors-Jiang Yi.

After years of absence, he seems to have not changed much.

Behind her was the unconscious female protagonist. Her agent was a woman in her thirties with a mean face and dragged her forward half-cuddled.

Cheng Yan lowered her head and quickly typed a line: I seem to have seen Cheng Yan.

Then, send it to Qi Ze anonymously.

Whether he hates her or not, he will never be indifferent to his first love that has disappeared for five years. At first, the system detected that someone was tracking her whereabouts, so he helped her erase the information that could find her location.

When he saw the heroine after he came down, he should only think that others regarded the heroine as Cheng Yan, and would not suspect that she was really back.

Several people have already reached the entrance of the lobby. The broker pretends to be leaving in an emergency, and the Mediterranean investor seems to be very kind to pick him up. The lustful expression makes people disgusting.

Jiang Yi frowned. He knew the rules of the entertainment industry very well. Whether she was voluntarily or voluntarily, he would generally not take care of her, but... he glanced at the girl's sleepy face.

The relationship between her and Cheng Xiangyang seems to be good, he sees a good brother, and he has to help her too.

However, just when he was about to speak, he heard a steady sound of footsteps, and when he turned his head, he was stunned.

Cheng Yan nestled in the sofa on the other side and looked here secretly. She also saw Qi Ze. He should already be the president. He was wearing a suit and tie, and he was wearing a long gray coat outside with a grim face. , The eyes are dark and the aura is very strong.

Compared with five years ago, there are not many shadows of that gloomy boy, who is completely mature and indifferent.

He should have hurried down after receiving the text message and did not explain to others, so he followed a bunch of people behind him, including assistants, partners, and company employees. A group of people came around him quickly, and the momentum made others avoid. Retreat.

The Mediterranean investor apparently recognized him, and he just pulled out a flattering smile: "President Qi..."

Before he finished speaking, Qi Ze took the girl in his arms and held the girl gently. , Glanced at him, the cold eyes were chilling.

The investor's heart was stunned, didn't it mean that this girl has no background?

When he was hurriedly trying to explain, he saw Qi Ze looking down at the girl, his eyes became deeper and more indifferent, and suddenly he returned the person to him again, where would he dare to pick it up.

Qi Ze said coldly: "Do you want me to hold her personally?" The

investor couldn't figure it out, but he was sure that Qi Ze knew her, took the person over with a bitter expression, and held her up, and said: " President Qi, don't worry, I will definitely send Miss Bai back."

He dared not make bad ideas.

Qi Ze ignored him and looked around sharply, as if looking for someone.

Cheng Yan looked dumbfounded, why did he push the heroine to that greasy old man? Even if you don't like people, you wouldn't be so inhuman and indifferent, right?

Is it... anger?

He really hates her so much?

When Cheng Yan was thinking about what to do, she saw that he seemed to be looking for something, and she retracted into the sofa subconsciously, pretending to naturally lower her head to read, like an ordinary guest.

However, I don't know if Qi Ze became suspicious, and actually walked in her direction, listening to the sound of footsteps slowly approaching, her heart was raised unconsciously.

The footsteps disappeared, and a pair of black leather shoes stopped in front of her.

He didn't speak, just looked at her.

She didn't look up, and she could feel the deepness of those eyes, which made her feel uncomfortable.

Cheng Yan just lowered her head to read, pretending to turn page after page, thinking about waiting for him to walk away, or waiting for him to speak first.

However, after a few minutes, her neck was sore, he still stared at her motionless?

Even if she was wearing a mask, she made some changes to her eyebrows, but she was still worried that he would recognize it, so she just raised her head slightly, lowered her voice and said, "Sir, you are blocking the light."

She deliberately changed her voice.

After a moment of silence, she heard... Qi Ze smiled, not sneer, but as if he had heard something funny and relaxed.

Cheng Yan didn't understand what was funny, she couldn't help but raised her head and glanced at him. When she met his gaze, her heart trembled, pretending to be very angry, and stood up: "Let you sit down!" "

Qi Ze reached out and held her shoulders and pushed her back to the sofa. He also half-kneeled on the sofa and leaned over to look at her, with deep and charming eyes.

The people who followed him were stunned. They didn't expect that the president who was not close to the female sex would be lustful... just as simple and rude as that?

Standing at the door, Jiang Yi was also surprised. He took Baili and walked a few steps over there. The investors and brokers had already left. Naturally he couldn't let him take the person away, so he had to pick up Baili. come.

As he approached, Jiang Yi could see more clearly, only that the eyebrows of the woman on the sofa were somewhat familiar.

He stared at her thoughtfully.

"What do you want to do?" Cheng Yan stared at him.

"I think..." He spoke slowly, getting closer and closer, his masculine breath seemed to surround her, his lips almost pressed against her, and his voice was low and slow, "Have we seen it somewhere?"

Cheng Yan: "No, we haven't met, I don't know you."

Qi Ze didn't seem to be surprised that she would say that. He looked down at her with a very aggressive aura, and his slender fingers slowly stroked On her auricle, her warm hand commanded her to be itchy.

She raised her hand, but he pulled her close by her hand and stared at her eyes: "I don't know it, it doesn't matter, do you mind if we meet now?"

His other hand gently flicked away Her hair pulled the rope of her mask.

Cheng Yan's heart tightened, and she said coldly: "I don't want to know you! You'd better let me go now, otherwise..."

He interrupted her, staring at her with strong eyes, approaching her, and whispered Said: "I have been looking for a person for five years, but there is no news at all. You said, what will happen after I find her...?"

Cheng Yan couldn't get rid of his holding her hand, so she had to look away, cold. Said: "I don't know, and don't want to know!"

Qi Ze suddenly lowered her head and kissed her lips. She was stunned as if she could feel the temperature of his lips through the mask.

Qi Ze let go of her, stood up, tall and straight, glanced at her, and said unclearly, "I will let you know. Although you don't know me, I can still say one thing. I'm glad to meet you, right? ??"

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, but the soft and numb feeling seemed to remain. She said coldly: "If you dare to do such a thing again, I will sue you for sexual harassment!"

After she finished speaking, she said. She quickened her pace and walked out of the door. When she passed by Jiang Yi, she paused and walked out quickly.

Pei Zhu, the secretary next to Qi Ze, was frightened. Looking at the president's stern face, he only felt that what he had just seen must be an illusion.

Qi Ze stared meaningfully at the back of her leaving, like a dangerous wolf lurking for a long time looking at the prey, he laughed.

Pei Zhu lowered her head silently. The president didn't like to laugh. When he smiled, she felt hairy in her heart, fearful.