Chapter 41 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (5)

Picture is not mine 

 Obviously, a lot of blood was spilled on the door, and a strong smell of blood filled the aisle, and the blood slowly dripped on the floor.

When Liang Chen saw that her complexion was not good, he comforted her: "It's okay, it's chicken blood." The chicken blood is also terrible, OK?

Cheng Yan was silent, followed him downstairs, and asked him, "Who do you think did it?"

Liang Chen frowned and said nothing.

Downstairs, Qin Shi had calmed down a bit, and when she saw them coming down, she hurriedly cried and said, "Miss Cheng, we can't live here anymore, let's go home now."

She was so scared that Cheng Yan had to say: " Wait for them to come back to discuss it."

Qin Shi bit his lip and nodded.

Liang Chen pulled a bench and sat down at the table, tapping his index finger on the table, and seeing Qin Shi looking over, he asked, "Miss Qin, can you talk about the specific situation at the time?"

His attitude was calm and his appearance was good. , The tone is calm, unconsciously makes people feel good, relax.

Qin Shi: "I was sleeping in the room. After I woke up, I wanted to see what Ms. Cheng was doing. As a result..." Her voice trembled slightly, "When I walked to the door, I heard the sound I was a little scared, opened the door, and there was nothing outside. I lowered my head and saw a lot of blood, all over the floor."

Liang Chen thoughtfully.

Cheng Yan: "What makes the sound?"

Qin Shi thought for a while, embarrassed: "Unexplainable, it looks like wooden clogs stepping on the floor, but also like the sound of percussion."

Cheng Yan squeezed. Lips, some doubts: "At that time, it seemed that you were the only one in the inn. Jiang Xu and the others hadn't come back. Xiao Xiang and I went to see Liang Chen fishing."

Qin Shi's hair was terrified and almost cried again.

"She is not the only one," Liang Chen said suddenly.

"Who else?" they almost asked together, very surprised.

"Mrs. Qiu!" Xiaoxiang was like listening to adults telling ghost stories, not afraid at all, but still eager to answer, at this time, she rushed to answer, "The eldest sister seems to have been brought up by her. Her legs are paralyzed and she cannot walk, so it is not She did it."

Qin Shi turned his head and looked at Cheng Yan, really crying: "Miss Cheng, shall we go?"

Cheng Yan also felt suspicious and glanced at Liang Chen, but Liang Chen didn't say anything. Yan, but the expression is a bit deep.

Seeing her looking at Liang Chen, Qin Shi also looked over, suddenly panicked and stood up: "Yes, I'm sorry, your arm..."

Liang Chen's arm is very white, and it should be that he hasn't been exposed to the sun. Shi's nails were long, and his strength was strong under fear, blood stains were drawn on his arms, and small blood beads were rising up.

Liang Chen put his arm down on the table and said, "It's okay."

Cheng Yan took a band-aid from her bag and gave it to him.

Liang Chen took it, but didn't post it.

Cheng Yan took it again, looked at him, and said with a smile: "You should post it, or Qin Shi will have to cry again with guilt."

Qin Shi echoed.

With such a small opening, Liang Chen felt a little uncomfortable being treated so solemnly, but he still stretched out his hand.

Cheng Yan bends down, tears and opens the stickers, and blows on his wounds, gently applying them.

The scent on the girl's body is unclear, it smells good, it makes people feel relaxed and quiet, he subconsciously leaned closer, and when he raised his eyes, he saw her beautiful rose-like red lips and slender neck. And the looming whiteness of the chest.

Liang Chen's Adam's apple rolled unconsciously and stepped away awkwardly, afraid to look at her again.

"Okay." Cheng Yan stood up and said, "Remember not to touch the water."

That is to say, the girl was too concerned about some small wounds.

Liang Chen didn't care about it, but still gave an "um". After she stepped back, the scent didn't seem to be smelled anymore.

Somewhat inexplicably lost.

It was getting dark when Jin Chi came back.

When a few of them took a shower, changed their clothes, and were talking in the room refreshingly, Cheng Yan, Qin Shi and Hu Jiajia came in together.

When I told them about the chicken blood, they seemed to be only a little surprised, and they didn't even have any doubts, fears, or even want to leave.

Qin Shi's heart gradually sank.

Cheng Yan felt that they seemed to have a problem.

Xu Yanping sneered: "I'm afraid of a ball, chicken blood, I think it's a kid's prank, your girls are cowardly!" He saw Qin Shi's timid appearance, and opened his hand with a smirk, "Fear If you do, do you want your brother to hug you? That guy Yanmo won't coax a girl the least, is it very hard to follow him?"

Qin Shi was at a loss, and went behind Cheng Yan, calling out, "Miss Cheng."

Cheng Yan looked at Xu Yanping, looking at her gentle and beautiful appearance, but when she didn't speak so much, she was a little imposing.

Jiang Xu is still more humane and more mature. He patted Xu Yanping on the shoulder: "What are you doing in

cute family?" Xu Yanping was looked at by her. It was obvious that there was no emotion in her eyes, but he felt that his body was full of bones. It was crisp, and he hurriedly begged for mercy and said, "Yanyan, don't look at me like that. I'm wrong, I admit it."

The appearance of him pleasing to admit his mistake was funny, and Cheng Yan couldn't help but smile.

Yanmo kept staring at her, and then suddenly said: "Yanyan is with the person surnamed Liang this afternoon?" "...Hmm." Cheng Yan didn't want to talk to him.

Yanmo was expressionless: "Stay away from him."

Cheng Yan smiled: "I won't listen to you."

Jin Chi's face was sullen from beginning to end.

After Hu Jiajia came back for some reason, she was a little quiet and kept silent, so she raised her head and said with a smile: "Master Yan, you are in charge of a lot, do you have to listen to you?"

She seemed to mean something . Before the

words were silent, Jin Chi had already slapped her in the face: "You fucking force it?"

Hu Jiajia covered her face, not daring to do anything. Seeing Jin Chi really angry, he turned and left.

The atmosphere is slightly stiff.

Jiang Xu smiled and rounded off: "Yanyan, you guys go back too, if you have anything, just call us."

Cheng Yan nodded and glanced at Jin Chi, Jin Chi's eyes flashed almost coldly.

Even Hu Jiajia was beaten, and Qin Shi dared to mention what was going to happen, feeling anxious and just following Cheng Yan.

Pushing open the door, Cheng Yan saw Hu Jiajia rubbing powder in front of the mirror to hide the marks on her face, her neck was also powdered, and the bruise finger marks were still clearly visible.

Hu Jiajia didn't seem to expect them to come back so soon. With a trembling of her hand, some fans leaked from the magazine on the table.

Seeing her embarrassment, Cheng Yan didn't see her, and asked her, "Where did you go to play this afternoon? Is it fun?"

Hu Jiajia calmed down a bit and continued to apply powder to cover her flaws: "Nowhere, I'm with Jin Shao. , What do you expect to be able to play?"

She said ambiguously.

Qin Shi blushed without knowing what he thought of, silently walked to the bed and sat down.

Cheng Yan didn't pay attention to this, but suddenly thought, where did the three Jiang Xu go together? One by one, they are also pampered young masters. The weather is hot and there are many snakes, insects, rats and ants in the mountains. What beautiful scenery is there in Liangshan that is worthy of them to go out for so long?

Hu Jiajia didn't hear her talking, so he pointed to her neck to show her: "Look, is Jin Shao getting more and more perverted, just do things when he does things, and pinch me back, almost lost his breath. , I will share with him when I go back."

She stepped back, looked in the mirror, stroked her curly hair, and blinked her eyes flatteringly: "I'm so beautiful, I don't have to worry about finding the next home, I see, handsome guy Liang downstairs, that's good."

Cheng Yan Just asked: "How is it good?"

" Good job." Hu Jiajia seemed to blame her for not knowing anything, and pulled her to popularize science, "Look, he has good physical strength, tall and handsome. The nose is also pretty, the key is, did you see when he was writing, his fingers are really..."

Cheng Yan looked at her coveted expression, did not say: "..."

Qin Shi couldn't listen anymore: "Miss Hu, Why do you think about people like

this? What a bad thing ." "What's wrong with this!" Hu Jiajia gave her a white look, and then said earnestly to Cheng Yan, "I have also seen a man of his type. He is too calm and has strong willpower. Qiang, I don't like me, and I love those girls who speak softly and softly, so he is different to you, right?"

Cheng Yan thoughtfully: "Really?"

"I have seen so many men. Will you read it wrong?" Hu Jiajia lay down on the bed, "If you don't believe me, try it."

Cheng Yan turned off the light and went to bed. The bed is not too big. She and Qin Shi are both in shape. It's thin and doesn't seem too crowded.

The night was very quiet, only the sound of Hu Jiajia turning over, she seemed a little anxious.

After a while, Cheng Yan heard Hu Jiajia's voice hesitately sounded: "Do you know why Jin Shao lost his temper at me?"

Cheng Yan's sleepiness

disappeared and asked, "Why?" Hu Jiajia was silent for a while: "I think I know what they want to do. You have such a good relationship with them. I don't know?"

Cheng Yan's sleepiness was completely gone, she leaned up, looked over there, and only vaguely saw her lying on her side: "Why? Say?"

Seeing that she didn't know, Hu Jiajia was afraid of offending Jin Chi, so she pulled up the quilt and covered her face irritably, "I'm so annoying, don't ask me, I want to sleep."

After that, she seemed to have really fallen asleep and made no sound again.

Cheng Yan thought about asking her slowly in the future, but didn't expect this to be the last word she said to her.

At about five o'clock in the morning, the lady boss of the inn came back, and she asked Liang Chen to call all the guests.

Because, when she came back, she saw Hu Jiajia who was hanging at the entrance of the inn at the first glance. She was still splashed with blood on her body. When she was rescued, she was already stiff and breathless.

When Cheng Yan and Qin Shi went downstairs, the others were already there. She saw the corpse on the floor, covered with a white cloth. The person who was smiling and talking to her before was lying there lifelessly. Nor will she blink her flattering eyes.

Suddenly, there was a biting chill in her heart.

"How could people die in the inn?" The woman's unhappy voice sounded coldly.

At the same time, Cheng Yan's footsteps paused slightly, unlocking a paragraph of the original plot of "The Inn Tricks".

This is how the innkeeper and Bai Yueguang first met.

[When Cheng Yan went downstairs, she met the innkeeper's wife Cheng Qing she wanted to see. She was wearing a strapless leather coat and leather pants, and a round earring on her left ear. She looked a little cold, fierce, but extremely Beautiful, only two or three points similar to her appearance. When she looks at people, her eyes are a little cold and arrogant, but they are also unique. Cheng Yan's complexion did not change, but an uncontrollable anger and hatred surged in her heart. Is she also father's daughter? How could my father...]

[Thinking about this, Cheng Yan suddenly noticed Cheng Qing's special look when she looked at Liang Chen. She is familiar with this look, because many men also look at it with such loving and possessive eyes Holding her. There was a sudden movement in her heart, and a thought came out. This thought made her feel excited and happy. She wanted to take Liang Chen away and humiliated her severely. ]

After the movie, Cheng Yan: "......"

So, that's the reason to go white moon Liang Chen's hooked you?

What a death!

The author has something to say: Cheng Yan and Cheng Qing are not sisters and are not related by blood.