Chapter 34 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (34)

Picture is not mine 

Cheng Yan ran up to the rooftop in one breath. No one was seen. She almost thought that the hero was gone, but there was no movement in the system, so she went around the rooftop and looked for it carefully.

Finally, on the wall with his back to the door, I saw Qi Ze sitting leaning against the wall. He hadn't even changed his medical clothes. The snow-white medical clothes showed a clear and thin feeling, he lowered. His head was depressed and quiet, and there was still a pile of papers on his lap that looked like documents.

The whole person is a capital mourning.

Perhaps he noticed something, Qi Ze raised his face and saw her, obviously stunned, and his tone was a little unbelievable: "...Yanyan?"

His face was pale, sickly, his pupils were pitch black, his lips were not bloody, and his face was dead. It shows even more mournful beauty, looking like a beautiful vampire in the winter sun.

However, his expression was calm, his eyes were clear, even if he was not energetic... he didn't look like he was going to die.

Cheng Yan pursed her lips: [System, you cheated me again? ]

System: [The data is displayed like that. ]

Okay.

Cheng Yan resisted rolling her eyes, ignored it, and focused her attention on Qi Ze: "What are you doing here?" 

These words...he also wanted to ask.

Qi Ze pushed back that little expectation. No matter what the reason, he would never want to see him. He locked her in the villa and wanted to monopolize her. She should never care about him.

At the moment when she suddenly fainted, he was anxious and panicked, and after that he thought a lot. He wanted her to be happy even if the person who gave her happiness was...not him. 

The mood became like stagnant water again, and Qi Ze's voice was steady: "Jump off the building."

Cheng Yan's breathing paused: "You..."

Qi Ze looked at her, but smiled again: "You won't be You came to me because you thought so?"

Meeting his non-smiling eyes, Cheng Yan's heart vaguely seemed to be pricked by a needle, so fast that she couldn't find the slightest trace.

His joking attitude towards life and death makes it difficult to distinguish the truth from what he said.

Seeing that she recognized the truth, Qi Ze stopped smiling, and her calm tone gave people a cold feeling: "Is your health well?"

Cheng Yan reacted for a moment, knowing that the coma caused by the system's punishment had misunderstood him. Said: "It was nothing at all."

Qi Ze whispered: "That's good."

Cheng Yan felt a strange feeling in her heart. Qi Ze seemed to be different. Such a calm, indifferent, and amiable appearance, on the contrary, makes people feel so calm. It felt like a distance, as if...

as if he had let go of everything.

No way? At this time?

Cheng Yan stared at him, wondering if the male lead colluded with the system and played with her.

Qi Ze's next words also confirmed her guess.

"It doesn't matter if you are here, I don't need to hesitate anymore." After he finished speaking, he stood up and walked slowly in front of her, looking down at her, his eyelashes were like ink, covering the depth and complexity of his eyes.

"Yanyan..." He spoke slowly, with a cold and calm tone, and said word by word, "Until now, I didn't find out, maybe even earlier I...don't love you."

Cheng Yan said. 

No expression.

Ha ha.

He really colluded with the system to tease her, right?

Seeing her indifferent appearance, she was quiet, Qi Ze stretched her jaw slightly, and then said: "So, you can rest assured that I will not appear in front of you again."

Cheng Yan continued to be expressionless.

Qi Ze glanced at her and handed her a stack of documents in his hand: "At the beginning, I entered the Cheng family because of you.

 Now I have no reason to stay. These are the property of the Cheng family and I have signed it. After the words are finished, a lawyer will contact you for follow-up matters."

Cheng Yan remained expressionless.

Seeing that she hadn't moved, he took her hand directly and stuffed the document into her hand, before continuing, "In your eyes, being with me is probably the biggest mistake.