Chapter 42 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (6)

Picture is not mine 

No one can explain Hu Jiajia's death. How she looks, she seems to hang herself by running outside the inn.

Everyone knows that this is absolutely impossible.

The death of people in the inn is a very bad thing, and the proprietress has a bad temperament, so she coldly issued an eviction order and asked them to leave early tomorrow morning.

People were dead, they were not in the mood to play, they had to find the police to go up the mountain to investigate Hu Jiajia's death, and no one raised objections.

Cheng Yan didn't want to leave the male lead, but there was no reason to stay, not to mention that she still had an intuition that they would not be able to descend smoothly.

Cheng Yan and Qin Shi wouldn't go back to sleep either, so they went to Jiang Xu's room to stay together.

Before the day was over, when it was almost six o'clock, they set off.

It was Xu Yanping's car.

Cheng Yan sat in the second row next to Jin Chi. He seemed to be in a bad mood. When she got in the car, he suddenly looked at her and said, "

Yanyan , sit with me." Cheng Yan was not good to refuse. .

"Did you hear anything last night?" Jin Chi asked, turning his head.

Cheng Yan shook her head, turned her head and glanced at Qin Shi: "Did you hear it?"

Qin Shi was about to say something, feeling the line of sight beside her silently, her scalp tightened, and somehow she lied: " No, I didn't hear anything."

In fact, she opened her eyes in a daze, and saw a figure dangling from the door, like Hu Jiajia's back.

Jin Chi stopped talking, and the others were silent.

Cheng Yan turned her head and looked out the window. In the morning, the mist was very weak and the light was dim. There was a row of trees planted by the mountain road, but a broken tree suddenly appeared on the edge of the cliff.

Who killed Hu Jiajia?

A few of them seem to have never asked this question once. Even if they are indifferent, they won't even lose their basic curiosity.

Thinking of the way Hu Jiajia was hesitant to speak last night, she had some guesses in her heart.

She thought about the matter, and kept looking out the window, she saw the tree beside the road again, and the broken tree beside the cliff.

Then, there was the third time, the fifth time, the seventh time...

not only her, but also others gradually felt something was wrong.

"How long has this car been driving?" Cheng Yan asked.

Qin Shi hesitated: "About...an hour?"

Jiang Xu's gentle face was solemn: "We drove up the mountain for half an hour."

Cheng Yan: "Have you found that we have been going around in circles?"

Xu Yanping stopped the car abruptly: "Fuck it!"

Qin Shi didn't know what he thought of, with no blood on his face : "Could it be that thing... still following us?" Yanmo frowned ,

"Keep driving."

Xu Yanping actually listened to him, and only muttered: "I don't care if something happens."

However, as soon as the car drove a few steps away, there was a sudden bang outside, followed by the sound of rolling rocks.

A few people turned their heads and looked at them, almost frightened, and the stones rolled down the hillside.

Fortunately, Xu Yanping has quick eyes and quick hands, brakes and reverses.

Rolling rocks and mud blocked the way forward.

In the car, several people were silent.

A long while, Cheng Yan said slowly: "It could not walk, talk or we go back?"

Is required.

Xu Yanping had no choice but to drive the car back the same way, as if he was forced to do so.

Cheng Yan glanced at him, he was not very good at covering up his emotions, and a pleasant breath was suppressed all over his body.

When he returned to the inn, Liang Chenzheng had breakfast with the others at the table, and the lady boss sat beside him.

The lady boss coldly looked at them: "The inn is temporarily closed, let's go."

Qin Shi panicked as soon as she heard it, and hurriedly explained the reason to the lady boss. It wasn't that they didn't leave, it was really impossible to leave.

The lady boss' smile was a bit strange, like a sarcasm: "Can't go?"

Yan Mo took a few steps forward, looking down at the lady boss, her face was flat, her voice was low and slow, showing a certain compelling momentum: "The lady boss is not going to rush. We

leave and don't even make money. What's the reason?" The lady boss looked at him, and suddenly sneered: "You too, have to live, I can't do anything, just don't die again, or who dares to come later Here?" The

noise was not very pleasant, and they still moved in again after all.

The cause of Hu Jiajia's death has not been found out yet. Jin Chi dug a hole outside and buried the person. They said that the body would rot when it was hot, and they didn't know when they would go down the mountain.

Cheng Yan couldn't control them either, but even believed that they had problems.

She still remembered her mission. She shouldn't be too clear about Liang Chen's purpose, otherwise he would reject it, and could only slowly cultivate relationships with him.

After breakfast, she wanted to find Liang Chen, thinking he was in the kitchen, so she went to find him.

When I walked to the bottom of the window, I heard a man's low, cruel voice inside: "Don't want to escape!"

It seemed to be a silent voice.

She secretly glanced in the window and was taken aback. Yanmo actually pressed the boss's wife against the wall, pressed her leg, pinched her wrist, and the two people looked a little ambiguous.

The proprietress sneered, suddenly raised her neck, and approached him, her expression softened, and she looked a bit more like the original owner.

"I won't go, can you stand it?"

Yan Mo's eyes were dark: "Try it."

"Sister, what are you looking at?" The

child's tender voice suddenly sounded.

Xiaoxiang was looking at her next to her, and Cheng Yan had no time to cover her mouth, and after a glance at Yanmo, she turned around and left quickly.

The proprietress stared at his expression and said sarcastically: "Don't chase her?"

Yan Mo said

quietly: "What are you doing chasing her." The proprietress said coldly: "What a cruel and greedy beast."

Yanmo lifted her up. Chin, there is no tone: "Is this talking about me?"

"Who are you not?" The proprietress sneered, "Don't be delusional, I stay here for a day, you don't want to find it, even if you find it, you won't get it."

Yanmo didn't seem to hear her, and suddenly smiled: "The way you talk like this makes me want to be a brute."

He pressed her down and kissed her.

"Um..." The lady boss couldn't get away, her eyes filled with disgust.

At night, other people slept, and Liang Chen went back to his room.

Cheng Yan ran over and knocked on the door.

Liang Chen is really the only labor in the store. She is either called by the proprietress to grow vegetables, cook in the kitchen, or chop materials in the yard, and she is not good to talk to him.

Had to find him in such a quiet night.

Liang Chen had just finished taking a shower, his hair was still wet, he wore a bath towel and opened the door without clothes.

Cheng Yan stayed for a while: "You, why don't you wear clothes?"

Liang Chen looked down at her: "It's so late, you came to ask me this?"

"..." Cheng Yan was silent, "I can go in. Say it?"

Liang Chen hesitated, then let go, and was about to open the door when she saw her closing the door cautiously.

"...What are you doing?" He raised his eyebrows slightly.

Cheng Yan turned around and glanced at him, then turned her face away: "You should put on your clothes first."

Liang Chen went to look for the clothes to change, and saw that she was still facing him, and smiled: "It's okay. "

Liang Chen's room is simpler than the guest room, only a bed, not even a stool.

Cheng Yan had to stand and say, "Do you believe there are ghosts in the inn?"

Liang Chen: "What do you think?"

"Of course I don't think so." Cheng Yan lowered her voice, "I think my friend has a problem. Hu Jiajia may have found something, so he was..."

Liang Chen suddenly raised his hand to cover her lips. Seeing her eyes were rounded, he lifted his chin outside, beckoning her to stop speaking.

Cheng Yan nodded.

He put his hand down.

Liang Chen lives in the first room on the second floor. If someone goes downstairs, he will definitely pass by his door. Although the footsteps are very light at this time, they are quiet and very clear. Obviously there is more than one person.

After a while, several people walked away.

Liang Chen's gaze sinks slightly: "You are right, your friend does have a problem."

Cheng Yan looked at him, the light under her eyelashes was as clear as water, and her voice was pleading, soft and gentle: "So, I can Would you please be my bodyguard?"

Liang Chen was startled, her eyes looked a little weird: "Bodyguard?"

Cheng Yan tried to convince him, with a pitiful expression: "You also saw it, Hu Jiajia died so miserably. Maybe they did it. I'm scared. Who knows if I will be the next one?"

Liang Chen: "Aren't you having a good relationship?"

Cheng Yan: "That might be the case."

She stared at him fixedly , The eyes seemed to be able to speak, and people couldn't help but feel soft.

Liang Chen only thought that she was frightened by these strange things, and it was not necessarily really dangerous. Just looking for a sense of security, he agreed to her: "Okay, I promise to be your bodyguard, and Miss Cheng. Should I go back to sleep?"

Cheng Yan smiled, Yanmei moved: "Well, thank you, you really are a good person."

Liang Chen: "..."

Is this the second time I was issued a good person card?

Coming out of Liang Chen's room, Cheng Yan saw the lady boss standing not far away. She was looking at her with a cold look.

Cheng Yan smiled calmly, walked over, and greeted calmly: "The lady boss is still up?" The lady

boss: "I rescued him. Do you know how grateful he is to me ? To repay me, he is still willing to stay Here is a handyman."

Cheng Yan turned her eyes slightly and smiled sweetly: "I don't know this, but...does the lady boss know what I did in the room with him?" The

lady boss looked worse: "I don't want to know."

Cheng Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a smile: "It's just right, I'm too embarrassed to say."

"You..." The lady boss got angry, and the expression on her face became more and more indifferent.

Cheng Yan suddenly asked: "Are you very familiar with Yanmo?" The lady boss looked terrifying: "Who knows him!"

Cheng Yan laughed and said "good night" to the lady boss, then turned back to the room. .

The lady boss stared at her back, holding a piece of talisman paper in her hand, after hesitating for a long time, she had closed the door.

She sneered, chanted a spell, and the talisman caught fire and burned to ashes.

"See how long you can be proud of!"