Chapter 10 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (10)

Picture is not mine 

Qin Xiu sent her back home and apologized for the accident that caused her to be injured. Cheng Feng didn't mean to blame him at all. He also invited him to stay for dinner, and then asked the driver to send the people away.

"You and the son of the Qin family have a good relationship at school?" Cheng Feng's first sentence was not concerned about her injury.

Cheng Yan's eyelashes were slightly drooping, she had a delicate and cold temperament, and said lightly: "I'm not familiar."

Cheng Feng didn't seem to be surprised by her daughter's attitude. He glanced at her and said coldly, "This child is excellent, you You can get in touch with him more. It may be a bit early to say this, but he is definitely the most outstanding one of your generation, and he likes you very much, you should seize the opportunity."

......She is not biological. Ah, he didn't even know, he was so cold-blooded towards her, just thinking about using her as a bargaining chip in exchange for benefits?

Cheng Yan raised her head: "What opportunity?"

Cheng Feng's eyes were somewhat direct: "A chance to marry him."

Cheng Yan said coldly: "I don't like him."

"Do n't like him ?" Cheng Feng smiled, just As if the elders heard some childish language, "He likes you, that's enough."

Cheng Yan didn't have to disguise the personality of the original owner, and could not help but sneer with anger.

When the atmosphere was a little cold, Cheng Xiangyang came over with a handful of beautifully packaged chrysanthemums, and behind him was followed by a sullen Jiang Wanzhi.

There was a smile on Cheng Feng's face: "Why did Yangyang make you angry again?"

Jiang Wanzhi sat down beside him: "Also, I arranged for him to meet Mr. Fu's daughter. Look, he does everything. What's

wrong? She even took the chrysanthemum to give it to others. Miss Fu's expression was dark at the time." "The chrysanthemum is elegant and pleasant, what's wrong?" Cheng Xiangyang sneered, and suddenly saw his sister's face and feet cold. She was also wrapped in gauze. Although she didn't know why she was injured, but she also guessed that she and her father must be upset again.

He didn't ask anything, he threw the flowers to his sister at random, then he picked up the person as soon as he bent over, and said, "It's so pitiful, is it badly hurt?"

"Where are you going?" Jiang Wanzhi looked eyelid. Jumped, "I have something to say, you are becoming more and more lawless!"

Cheng Xiangyang smiled, a little careless: "Mom, Yanyan is injured, I must send her back to the room to rest first, always Can't let her accompany me to listen to your nagging?"

After speaking, he carried Cheng Yan upstairs, regardless of Jiang Wanzhi's voice calling him from behind.

When he returned to the room, Cheng Xiangyang put her on the bed, sat down beside her, and pointed to her feet: "Did you be beaten or thrown by yourself?"

Because his father petted his stepmother and brother, the original owner treated them They are all disgusted, even if Cheng Xiangyang cares about her occasionally, she is also cynic.

Cheng Yan said indifferently, "What's the difference?"

"If you get beaten, I'll beat you back." He looked at her with a smile, like a short-term elder brother, "What if I fell by myself." , I can't do anything, so I have to accompany you to heal."

Cheng Yan

relentlessly mocked him: "I don't need your company." "Huh? No?" Cheng Xiangyang stared at her as if looking at a little monster. Suddenly, he stretched out his hand and scraped the bridge of her nose, with a tone of complaint and spoiling, "How come you are different from other people's sisters, not cute at all, not sticky, like... little snowflakes."

Cheng Yan slapped his hand and glared at him: "You go out."

Cheng Xiangyang sighed: " Okay, the little princess is angry again, I don't know where it is so grand?" He took a few steps, and suddenly He turned around and asked with a smile, "You haven't said how you hurt it?"

Cheng Yan seemed impatient: "It fell!"

Cheng Xiangyang was taken aback, and she couldn't help laughing: "I was wrong, and my sister is still Very cute."

"Are you still smiling?" Cheng Yan's eyes were cold.

Cheng Xiangyang coughed slightly and raised his hands in a gesture of surrender: "Don't look at me that way, my brother's heart will be broken. Just take care of yourself, and I will ask for leave at school." He said, he pondered slightly, Wouldn't it be better to make a wheelchair? I can push you to accompany me to go on a blind date. When that happens, you will lose your temper or lose your temper, so that no girl will dare to enter the house and be your sister-in-law. It is perfect."

Cheng Yan: "..."

Are you the devil?

——

Cheng Xiangyang directly gave her more than a month's leave, and when she recovered, she could almost go to the college entrance examination. She was not seriously injured. In fact, it would be almost better after one or two weeks of raising, but it would be nice to keep a distance with Qi Ze just like this, so she really stayed at home with peace of mind.

Qi Ze also called her, but she just hung up with a few words.

However, she was still a little worried that Qi Ze was bullied by the school tyrant in the book, so when Wei Yang came to see her, she asked him, "Did you beat Qi Ze?"

Wei Yang again Shocked and angry, he jumped up from his chair at that time: "I hit him? I'm not a fool!"

Wei Yang is a daring Tyrannosaurus rex, and he said yes that he didn't do it.

But... what did he mean by seeing that Qin Xiu killed someone with a knife?

Cheng Yan looked at him, "Oh", and then heard Wei Yang said triumphantly: "I don't beat him, I don't bully him, I still have to be nice to him, especially good, what does he like? , I'll give him something."

"..." Cheng Yan choked and looked at him strangely, "Are you... okay?" What

she wants to ask is actually-what's wrong with you?

Wei Yang looked at her, pursed his lips, and looked a little melancholy: "Sister Xiaoyan, I'm all for you. You like his beautiful and poor, miserable teenager, because You are too kind, so I can't bully him, otherwise he will become more miserable and you will love him more. What should I do?"

Cheng Yan: "..."

Wei Yang murmured again: "I treat him well, he will not be miserable, you should not like him, I don't need pocket money anymore, I still eat leftovers. I'm still in torn clothes, don't you like me?"

Cheng Yan: "...you think too much."

But compared to Qin Xiu, who is good at disguising and thinking , Wei Yang is simply silly and sweet, right? Is it true that he is the little young master who is held in the palm of the hand by the Wei family?

It's too...

Cheng Yan rarely smiled at him, smiling very beautifully: "Wei Yang, you are very cute."

Wei Yang looked at her smiling face stupidly, his heart seemed to be hit suddenly. He suddenly blushed, and whispered: "So are you."

Wei Yang looked arrogant and domineering, and he was actually very shy in front of her. After being said by her, he became restless and hurriedly left a sentence, "You take care of your injuries." , I'll see you another day!" I left.

Cheng Yan wanted to lie down and sleep for a while, but the door of the room opened was knocked a few times. She looked up and saw Cheng Xiangyang walk in with a smile and said, "Yanyan, you are very popular at school, Qin. Let's not talk about the family, even the young master of Wei's family rushed to see you?"

Cheng Yan: "It's not as good as my brother. I haven't broken up with the little star yet, but I'm with the Fu's lady over there. I

'm on a blind date." Cheng Xiangyang was not angry when she was ridiculed, but smiled more happily, leaning over to look at her: "It turns out that Yanyan cares about her brother so much, and she knows all this, but... you should update your information. I'm dating a college girl now. There's no blind date... for the time being."

Cheng Yan turned her face, her profile is like Shuangyue's temperament: "I don't care."

"But, brothers can't help but care about younger sisters. Ah." Cheng Xiangyang smiled slightly, and his tone was sharp, "

Yanyan , you lied to me." Cheng Yan turned to look at him.

Cheng Xiangyang's peachy eyes narrowed slightly, with a little displeasure: "You didn't fall because of your injury, but to save others. What is the relationship between the grandson of the person you saved... and you?"

Cheng Yan's expression was cold. "Since my brother checked me, he should know everything. Why should I ask me?"

"I don't believe what others say, I just want to hear you." Cheng Xiangyang suddenly sighed and sat down beside her, watching She was a little worried, "It's just that you don't talk about it now that makes people angry more than you say it. It makes me feel... you are protecting that poor boy!"

Cheng Yan had no expression: "Don't tell my father."

"I'm like Is this kind of person?" Cheng Xiangyang rubbed her head and said earnestly, "Yanyan, even if you were not born to a mother, you are always my sister. Such a poor boy would dare to hook you up, you say I am Shouldn't he break one leg or three legs to show it?"

"..." Cheng Yan stared at him with clear and clear eyes.

Cheng Xiangyang seemed to suddenly realize that his words were not right. He coughed and said, "I mean...Can I beat him?"

Do you know that it is your brother that you are going to beat?

Cheng Yan glanced at him: "No."

Cheng Xiangyang frowned, and then heard the girl faintly say: "Anyway, it's going to be divided anyway, is it necessary for brother to do this?"

Cheng Xiangyang was taken aback and looked at her.

Cheng Yan was afraid that he would really trouble Qi Ze, and if he had more unfeeling attitude, he would be more unfeeling: "It was just for fun, I'm tired of him a long time ago."

Cheng Xiangyang frowned, and suddenly sighed. , Said in horror: "Sister, why are you more

scumbag than me?" Cheng Yan looked at him quietly: "..."

"Don't be broken by me?" Cheng Xiangyang looked at her worriedly, "Yan Yan, even if people are poor, you can't break up with them so hastily. I tell you, I have experience in this matter. You have to prepare a generous compensation first to ensure that he will be dumped by you. It's still happily."

Cheng Yan glanced at him: "

Slacker man." Cheng Xiangyang: "..." Heartbroken