Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (21)

Overnight, the sky has changed in the city, and the smell of blood is floating in the air.

There are many high-level zombies in the city, but most of them are low-level zombies. They move slowly, have no brains, and have weaker power. Even ordinary people can deal with them, so there are ordinary people who can't stand the control of the base or are not accepted into the base. 

It's just that the zombies suddenly became disciplined last night, and they didn't wander the streets in threes or twos, but formed a wave of zombies as if they were controlled, and they would attack when they saw people, even if they were hiding. In the house, the zombies will also break the glass, or the high-level zombies will forcibly break into the house and attack the humans.

The living situation of mankind has deteriorated drastically.

Therefore, the gates of all bases are crowded with humans who come for help. No base dares to open the door, because no one can guarantee that those who have entered have not been bitten by zombies. Once those who have been bitten have entered, it will cause a devastating disaster. The people in the base were all supernatural beings. If the supernatural beings were bitten, they would directly transform into high-level zombies with stronger abilities than humans.

The door of Chengdong Base did not open either.

The atmosphere in the conference room was a bit solemn, and the intelligence agents who went outside to listen to the situation had returned, so everyone already knew the reason for the bad situation and felt a little heavy.

Zhou Ting used to respect Qin Fuyi. He thought she was beautiful and capable. She was also a good at killing zombies. Unexpectedly, she was a good at killing humans and became a new zombie king in the zombie world. 

"Boss, what do you do now?" Zhou Ting asked in a complicated mood.

Yu Chi's eyes were deep, then he said in a deep voice: "I don't know how strong Qin Fuyi is. You can't attack her rashly. Let's hold on to your troops and defend the base first. First find out the situation outside."

"Boss!" A guard walked in outside the door, his steps were a little hurried, and his hat almost fell off.

Yu Chi frowned: "What's the matter?" The team members helped lower their hats, and their voice trembled with horror: "The new zombie king can talk!"

Hearing this, Xu Fuyan snarled: "Who can't speak yet?" The voice fell, and his expression froze when he recalled.

The meeting room also fell silent.

Zhou Ting swallowed in shock. In their eyes, zombies are like beasts, without self-awareness and thoughts. Even if high-level zombies have an IQ, they are just some smart beasts. Now there are zombies who can talk and listen. Getting up is as unthinkable as the tiger in the forest has become a spirit.

More importantly...speaking means that the zombie king has self-awareness, can think, and will have his own ideas. Then things are not good, their human situation is more passive, and even the advantage of IQ will not be enough.

If the zombie king feels hungry, what should I do if I send someone to grab all the humans as a reserve food?

The team members hadn't finished speaking, and then continued: "The new zombie king has also released a message. Whoever sends Cheng Yan in front of her can be blessed by her. The limit is three days. If you fail to do it three days later, , The new zombie king is about to grab all humans as rations."

Yu Chi's eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked at him sharply.

"So, so..." Stared at the boss with murderous eyes, the voices of the team members were a little lowered, "Those people at the door have dispersed, and they are all looking for Miss Cheng."

Yu Chi's face was gloomy, and his brows frowned.

Xu Fuyan's face was also not good: "Qin Fuyi remembers everything clearly. She knows that you will never sit back and watch. She just wants to see us humans kill each other. She can take advantage of the fisherman's profit! Yuchi, don't be fooled. "

Yu Chi looked at him with cold eyes: "Do you think I will do nothing, she will let everyone go?"

"So, we must find Yanyan before everyone else." Suddenly there was a sound at the door. A voice.

Yu Chi raised his head.

Tan Beiliu smiled at him.

Yuchi: "We?"

"I still despise you." Tan Beiliu sneered, "Do you think I want to cooperate with you? If it wasn't for my people who said that Yanyan was taken away by the former zombie king, I'm afraid I can't save her and kill me. and you will ...... "

words have finished, Yu pool as a gust of wind had stopped at his side, coldly he said:" where is she? "

Tan the north:." a villa outside the city "

-

where the zombie king live No one knows where, and Tan Beiliu learned about it accidentally, so they didn't run into anyone along the way, and those who were looking for Cheng Yan might still be around.

At the entrance of the villa, Tan Beiliu paused, but hesitated: "Yanyan, she might..."

Yu Chi's eyes were cold, and when he raised his hand, he released a blazing flame. The door was burnt down in the raging fire, and he lifted his foot away. Entering, he said coldly: "It's impossible!"

Tan Beiliu raised his eyebrows slightly, followed in, and saw Yu Chi standing still, his eyes fixed in one direction.

He looked over and was stunned.

In the living room, the Zombie King was sitting on the ground, with a bunch of shocking bones and meat in front of him. It opened its mouth wide and gnawed a fleshy bone clean, and then threw the bones away, and the bones rolled to the feet of Yuchi.

When Yu Chi looked at the white and slender bones at his feet, his whole body became stiff and his face turned pale.

Holding a glimmer of hope, Tan Beiliu asked with a trembling voice, "Isn't it Yanyan?" Yu Chi's jaw tightened, suppressing his emotions, his eyes were red, and it took a long time to make a sound, and the voice in his throat was extremely dry: "That jacket... ...It's hers, I saw it yesterday."

Tan Beiliu glanced at the coat on the Zombie King. It was indeed worn by a girl, and his heart was instantly cold.

The zombie king had long heard the movement there, and there was a "hoho" in his throat, angrily and violently wanted to rush over to bite the intruder clean, but he heard Cheng Yan's name again, and his anger dissipated.  He then sat back, and glanced over t them, tilted his head, staring at them blankly.

I don't know if they can eat or not, because they know Yanyan and may be friends.

Yu Chi was also looking at the Zombie King, the anger and grief in his eyes almost turned into substance, his whole body seemed to be burning, in fact, it was indeed burning, and the fire began to spread from his feet to the surroundings. The floor, walls, and ceiling vibrated slowly, gradually increasing until they gradually cracked.

Cheng Yan is dead, and Tan Beiliu is also sad, but he has not yet reached the point where he will die with the zombie king. He still retains a bit of calmness in his mind. After looking at the surrounding fire, he patted Yuchi on the shoulder: "Don't be impulsive. , Now is not the time to take revenge."

Yu Chi's eyes were gloomy like black mist, and he said word by word: "I. am. calm!" The voice fell, and a thick firelight like a wall rose from his feet into the sky. Countless fire snakes rushed towards the zombie king.

The heat wave is soaring, and the light is burning.

Tan Beiliu: "..."

Do you call this calm?

The zombie king quickly looked at each other with Yu Chi, and understood, it was an edible object. It dodges the attack in a teleport, and stood behind Yu Chi, opened his mouth with a soft "Ah", and was about to charge. Bit his neck with one bite.

The taste of the neck is the most delicious, and there is a sweet and slightly astringent blood moisturizing mouth.

Yu Chi's eyes were sharp, and a big sword turned into flame appeared in his hand. He turned around and raised the knife. When he was about to slash, he suddenly heard a voice that made him freeze in place and his heartbeat rose rapidly: "You... what is going on?"

Cheng Yan was standing at the top of the stairs, watching the downstairs burned to the ground, and several people seemed to be fighting fiercely, so she couldn't help but ask.

She just went upstairs for a while, trying to calm the Zombie King, but she didn't expect it to see Yu Chi?

and many more! How did Yuchi come here?

Thinking of what he said before leaving, she felt a little guilty.

The situation seems...not good.

With his back facing her, Yu Chi didn't even dare to turn around, fearing that he was hearing hallucinations.

Obviously, it was not a hallucination, because Tan Beiliu had already screamed "Yanyan--" while rushing to hug her.

Cheng Yan also understood that Tan Beiliu was a more enthusiastic and unrestrained playboy. She wanted to avoid it as soon as she turned around, but before she could escape, she saw the Zombie King teleporting to her.

Then... Tan Beiliu didn't stop the car, and this passionate embrace was given to the Zombie King.

After Tan Beiliu hugged the Zombie King, he felt that something was wrong, and there was some carrion smell, so he stepped back a little bit, and saw the pale and cold face of the Zombie King: "...Who are you!"

he said as he jumped away.

Cheng Yan: "..."

This scene is so beautiful, she can't bear to watch it!

Ding Ding by his side suddenly tugged at the corner of her clothes, and pointed to that side and whispered: "Yanyan, you want to be cold, Brother Yuchi looks at you as if you want to eat people."

Cheng Yan raised her head and met him. After Yu Chi's red eyes, his expression was also a little startled. After a while, a tear rolled out of his eyes? 

She was taken aback. The indescribable feelings in those eyes made her feel distraught, and she stood beside the Zombie King: "Did you beat him to tears?"

Hearing this, the Zombie King pointed to Yuchi, and then again. He pointed at himself, and then set off the fire. As a result, the flame burned the slightly longer hair on his forehead, and he quickly pinched it out, and then nodded, indicating that it was the case.

"..."

Cheng Yan watched it gesture for a while, and understood, it was explaining, Yu Chi first set it on fire before it started.

At this time, Yu Chi had calmed down and withdrew the flames in the living room, but his expression was as cold as anger, and he walked in front of her, staring at her deeply.

"You and the Zombie King are quite familiar?"

Cheng Yan was afraid that they would fight again, and nodded: "You just got acquainted , the Zombie King is very good, it doesn't bite people indiscriminately now." The Zombie King heard her mention herself, As if to praise it, it nodded again and stared at Yuchi blankly.

Yu Chi sneered: "So, you would rather hang around with a zombie than stay with me. Do you hate me to the point where you would rather live with a zombie?" He laughed, but his eyes were cold and angry. "I see, it's enough to be affectionate once, the truth is that you  already despise me!"

Cheng Yan: "..."

Why does his words sound like her...being chaotic and discarding the old, loving the new and disgusting the old?

What's even weirder is...why does she feel so guilty?