Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (25)

The Zombie King was not seriously injured and looked like it was all right, except that his clothes were uneven and torn. The white coat became a white rag and hung on his body. His hair was messed up. Two dark blue eyes looked at her: "Oh. Ooh oh oh..."

It seemed to realize that she didn't understand it, and then it added gestures.

Cheng Yan looked at it for a while, and she still didn't win the fight with Qin Fuyi, not surprising, after all, that was the heroine favored by heaven.

Tan Beiliu was even more miserable. The zombie turned into by Yao Yi almost digs his heart, with a hole in his chest. The zombie king saved his life with a healing technique, but the hole in his chest is still not good, but it is not going to die. His clothes were all dyed red.

Cheng Yan asked the zombie king to put the unconscious Tan Beiliu on the bed, a little worried, Tan Beiliu or the male partner who followed the heroine in the book was injured like this, she is the cannon fodder who stands on the opposite side of the heroine, isn't it really going to be cannon fodder Lost?

Yu Chi seemed to see her worry, stood by her side, and said, "Don't worry."

Cheng Yan looked at him particularly calm and calm, and was determined: "You have a way?"

Yu Chi looked at her and clicked. Nodded.

Cheng Yan asked again: "What is the solution?"

Yu Chi's eyes were deep, and he said in a gloomy tone: "Kill her."

Cheng Yan: "...?"

If you understand correctly, the hero is planning to kill the heroine. ?

Where is this sweet essay about apocalyptic romance, the original story has fallen into a mess, right?

Under this circumstance...how the male lead and female lead hell?

She felt that her task was almost cool, but her mood was not upset because she was used to it.

After being silent for a while, she remembered to tell him the situation outside: "Outside the door..."

Yu Chi interrupted her: "I know."

Cheng Yan has weird eyes, his mental power has also increased too fast, here is not close to the gate, and what is even more weird is where is his zombie virus? Is he really okay?

Cheng Yan felt that things might not be so simple. The zombie virus on his body came from the heroine. Could the heroine move something?

"We have to leave immediately." Yu Chi looked at her, "They are in a meeting, and the result of the discussion is to give you to those outside."

Cheng Yan is not surprised by this result. Smart people will choose this way. Xu Junyi will not pay for her. The entire base.

"Where to go?" Cheng Yan asked.

Yu Chi closed his eyes, seeming to perceive something, and suddenly opened them again, and said, "West."

Cheng Yan: "...Are you sure?"

This direction sounded... so ominous.

Yu Chi: "Qin Fuyi is in the east."

Cheng Yan was taken aback: "You can even perceive where she is?"

Yu Chi's face was indifferent and didn't speak.

Cheng Yan also fell silent. The Zombie King was still applying healing techniques to Tan Beiliu over there, and the room was a little quiet for a while.

He must be hiding something from her.

At this moment, the room door was knocked suddenly, and then Xu Junyi walked in. He came alone, and even the two people at the door had disappeared.

After he came in, he didn't talk nonsense, and said straightforwardly: "Yanyan, you must leave now."

After speaking, he saw the zombie king and Tan Beiliu in the room because he heard that Cheng Yan mentioned that the zombie king is special to her, but he just wrinkled slightly. After lowering her eyebrows, she looked at Cheng Yan again: "Don't delay, hurry up, they will launch an offensive soon."

Cheng Yan was a little surprised when he heard his voice: "You... want me to run away?"

Xu Junyi seemed to understand her surprise, and smiled, with a sneer on her face: "Even if I can do anything for my own benefit, I have always been sincere to you, but you never believe me."

Cheng Yan pursed her lips: " If I leave, those zombies will not let go of the base."

Xu Junyi drooped his eyelids after hearing this. After a moment, he smiled softly and looked at her with some sarcasm in his eyes: "Why do you think I let you go? You won't get involved in the base when you are gone. When it's too late for them to chase you, how can they take care of attacking the base?"

Cheng Yan felt something was wrong, what else he wanted to say, Yu Chi had already spoken: "Yanyan, you Go with it first."

The "it " in his mouth refers to the Zombie King. The Zombie King clearly understood his words, but did not move. He just stared at Cheng Yan, like a dog that wags its tail.

Cheng Yan: "Where are you?"

Yu Chi looked down at her, his eyes seemed a bit difficult to understand, and his tone understated: "I have my business to do, you don't have to worry about it. As for Tintin... he will stay here instead. It's safer, their target is you."

After speaking, he glanced at the Zombie King, his eyes were a bit stern: "Don't take her away?"