Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (24)

Cheng Yan changed clothes and went to Yuchi's room. The zombie virus on his body hadn't been completely cleared yet, and she was worried that the virus might spread more over time.

When she passed by, she saw Xu Junyi standing at the door of the room. There were two fully armed base members beside him. She heard him say: "Watch him, and report any abnormalities immediately!"

Cheng Yan paused and understood. He still didn't believe her credulously. Once Yu Chi had something wrong, he would probably order it to be killed on the spot. Xu Junyi looked at the gentle, jade-like, always smiling and humane look, but it was completely different in his heart.

She didn't have any unexpected expressions. Xu Junyi also saw her. When he heard such words, he was not embarrassed. He usually smiled and said: "Yanyan, you are here, Yuchi is already asleep. Let's go down for dinner first. Are you coming here again?"

Although he was asking, he had already walked down the corridor and said to her, "Yanyan , can't you come?" Cheng Yan glanced at him and closed door. The two team members guarded with expressionless faces, knowing that they would not open the door to her without Xu Junyi's consent, so they had to go downstairs first.

Xu Junyi's base is different from that of Yuchi. Obviously, he is strictly disciplined, humble and orderly, just like working in a company. There is not even a joke and laughter. Everyone is doing his own thing in an orderly manner.

As the leader, Xu Junyi has his own separate dining room, which is not particularly large, but the layout is elegant and clean, and the lighting is good, which makes people feel relaxed and happy to look at.

He is a person who enjoys life very much.

Cheng Yan looked at the dining room. He didn't expect that he would not be wronged in the last days. In comparison, Yu Chi is too informal, not only does not have his own dining room, but even eats in the dining hall is a table with everyone. .

Xu Junyi opened the chair and invited her to sit down.

He is very good at finding topics. Even if he is reminiscent of the past, he did not mention her parents and what happened in the last days. He may already have his own speculations about these, and then talked about how to survive and build a base after the last days.

Cheng Yan was a little worried about the relationship line of the hero and the hero. She also knew that Bai Yueguang and Xu Junyi also had a leg in the last days. They didn't want to contact him too much, so she didn't say much, and even seemed a little lacking in interest.

Xu Junyi's gaze paused on her face: "Is Yanyan worried about Qin Fuyi ?" Cheng Yan said vaguely: " Forget it." Xu Junyi glanced at her thoughtfully, her eyelids drooping slightly. The slender fingers were crossed, and after a while, he suddenly smiled: "Unexpectedly, a few years have passed, and you actually got mixed up with that little star again, and got into trouble. Sometimes I really don't understand you. What do you think about."

Xu Junyi still thought she likes Yuchi all the time.

 In his eyes, Bai Fumei and the poor boy can only be explained by true love. He was very contemptuous of this at one time, thinking that she was pure and easy to deceive, and love across classes is not love at all, but a deceit of her beautiful romantic fantasy.

Cheng Yan didn't care much about what he thought, but this point had to be corrected: "You have misunderstood, I have nothing to do with Yu Chi now." Xu Junyi only raised her eyebrows slightly, seemingly unbelievable, and said: "Qin Fuyi is still Chasing you down which means that she still likes Yuchi. 

If Yuchi comes forward to comfort her, you will stay here in the future and no longer have anything to do with Yuchi. This crisis can be passed." Yuchi came forward to comfort her. ? How to appease? Become a zombie to accompany her? Cheng Yan knew that Xu Junyi was completely considering her interests.

 He was implying that she would let Yu Chi be infected with the virus, and that Yu Chi's life or death was good or bad, which was completely out of his consideration. Internally, this is his innate nature as a business elite. However, she was still a little angry in her heart, even if her task could be completed in this way, she felt a little bored in her heart. "I can't interfere with what Yu Chi wants to do." Cheng Yan looked at him, "He has no reason to help me.