Chapter 43 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (7)

Picture is not mine 

In the next few days, Cheng Yan had a legitimate reason to approach Liang Chen. A few of her companions didn't have time to watch her. They seemed to be busy going out to find their way down the mountain. Qin Shi stayed scared and followed Liang Chen. .

Liang Chen didn't mind, doing his own business as usual and caring for them.

The proprietress looked at her coldly, but she hadn't seen her, and she was still very close to Liang Chen.

After getting a little familiar, Cheng Yan discovered that Liang Chen's family background may not be generally good. Although he lost his memory, his temperament, conversation and education have not changed. He has a very stable feeling, which seems to be very peaceful, but it makes people feel calm. It's hard to really get close to him, it's more like a peace of condescension unconsciously at a high place.

He speaks very steadily, works very steadily, and his emotions are very steady, which is very reassuring.

It is also because he is so calm and steady that it is not so easy for him to have feelings that he likes.

Cheng Yan was not in a hurry. Instead, she had some interest. He wanted to test his bottom line. How can he make his emotions violently ups and downs, love someone or hate someone?

What will it look like when that calm face is stained with strong and ardent emotions?

She is looking forward to it.

Early in the morning, Cheng Yan got up very early. When he went downstairs, Liang Chen was the only person downstairs. He had just cleaned the table and was about to return to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"What are you going to do?"

The voice of the girl behind her was curious and soft, very nice.

Liang Chen is no stranger to it. If she doesn't stick to him one day, he might be surprised.

"Dumplings."

He had already rolled out the dumpling skins and placed them next to the cutting board, just waiting for the stuffing to be chopped, wrapped, and cooked.

If the quality of cooking is judged on the basis of beauty and ugliness, Liang Chen's cooking is absolutely stunning.

The knife in his hand cuts on the cutting board, so fast that the double image can be seen. When he presses hard, he slightly purses his lips, his arms are slender, his muscles are tight, and he has a vigorous and charming sense of strength.

The kitchen was very hot, and sweat dripped from his forehead, sliding down the outline.

Cheng Yan looked at him, lowered her head and took the tissue out of her bag, stretched out her hand to wipe his sweat, but as soon as her hand touched his side face, he suddenly grabbed her wrist.

He looked down at her, his pupils were very dark and a little heavy.

That gaze is very penetrating.

Cheng Yan was taken aback, her eyes clear and soft, she leaned close to him, with a gentle smile: "Let go, let me wipe your sweat."

He didn't move.

She broke free herself, raised her head, her neck was white and slender, and her face was elegant and quiet. She raised her hand and gently wiped off his sweat.

Then, raising her head, she smiled at him: "It's okay." The

girl was too beautiful and too close. Liang Chen instinctively seemed to have blood flowing faster, surging, and a little restless.

He stopped looking at her, lowered his head, put the meat on the plate, and took a deep breath in silence.

When the dumplings were cooked and served, the lady boss and Xiao Xiang were already there.

Liang Chen wanted to bring dumplings to Mrs. Qiu, who lives on the third floor, and Cheng Yan was about to ask Qin Shi to eat, so she went up with him.

When they reached the corridor on the second floor, the two were about to separate when they suddenly heard a strange sound.

The tuk tuk-

tuk tuk-

came from upstairs.

Liang Chen and Cheng Yan looked at each other, gave her a bowl of dumplings, and ran upstairs by themselves.

Cheng Yan waited in place.

Not long after, Cheng Yan saw Liang Chen coming downstairs in horror. He was not alone. He was supporting an old woman with her waist down. She lowered her head and couldn't see her face. Her hair was sparse and pale, and she was holding a stick in her hand. The leading crutches, the crutches point on the floor.

Du Du Du -

Seeing Cheng Yan's face changed slightly, Liang Chen glanced at her: "This is Mrs. Qiu. She wants to go downstairs for breakfast. You can bring dumplings to your friends."

Before he finishes, Mrs. Qiu will He glanced at her with a gloomy expression in his eyes, and then leaned on crutches all the way down.

Cheng Yan: "..." Is

n't Mrs. Qiu paralyzed?

Isn't this going...very quick?

"The chicken blood that day was..."

Liang Chen interrupted her: "This matter is not simple, leave it alone , I will check it out."

Cheng Yan: "I can also help."

After that, Liang Chen looked at it. She glanced at her, was silent for a moment, and said: "You follow me."

Cheng Yan: "..."

Liang Chen also seemed to feel the ambiguity, and then explained: "Don't act alone, it's dangerous."

Cheng Yan's eyes were bright. , Very obediently: "Well, I must follow you."

Liang Chen choked, but couldn't tell what was wrong, so he gave a "um".

After breakfast, Jin Chi and the others left again. Cheng Yan looked at them not like looking for a way down the mountain, but more like looking for something.

I wanted to observe Mrs. Qiu, but she wasn't even in the inn. Although her legs and feet were not really paralyzed, where could she go when she was old?

Until the evening, she did not come back, nor did the rich second generation.

It's as if they are together.

Cheng Yan ran to Liang Chen's room to see what he thought.

Liang Chen was very careful and noticed that she had no place to sit when she came back, so she made two chairs by herself and moved a small table to put it in the house.

"This inn is weird, and people are weird." Cheng Yan said accidentally after sitting down, "Liang Chen, why don't you leave? Just for the boss?"

Liang Chen: "She saved me, and I promised to stay for two months.

Just go." Cheng Yan put her hands on the table, leaned close to him, and asked with a smile: "That's it?"

Liang Chen: "Why do you think?"

Cheng Yan backed away and leaned on the chair: "I thought it was all right. That's too much, or if you think the boss's wife is beautiful, has personality, and is a lifesaver, do you like them?"

She was just joking, but Liang Chen was very serious and frowned: "Don't make fun of this kind of thing, I don't like it. She."

Cheng Yan: "You don't like her and she likes you. What do you do?"

She finished in one breath without even stopping.

Liang Chen hesitated without hesitation: "Impossible." The

voice fell, there were several knocks, and the woman's voice sounded: "Liang Chen, I have something to say to you."

Liang Chen stood up: "Wait a minute. "

He walked over, opened the door, and saw the lady boss standing in front of the door wearing a nearly transparent black pajamas, with makeup on, dark, and the lip color was also a little black and red, showing a bit of no reason. The charm and momentum.

"What are you doing at the door?" The lady boss stood on tiptoe, wrapped his shoulders, her voice was slow and hoarse, "Let me go in."

Thinking of what he said earlier, suddenly felt a little pain in his face, he pulled her arm down: "Boss, I have something to do." The

boss has already bypassed him and went in, and he can't pull people out, but Cheng Yan is also there, and the boss will be embarrassed when she sees her.

However, when Liang Chen entered, he didn't see Cheng Yan, and there was no place to hide in the room. He finally fixed his gaze on the bed. The quilt was flat, but it was slightly raised.

"..."

Liang Chen's mood was hard to say.

The lady boss's voice sounded slowly: "Liang Chen, you have been with that Miss Cheng these days, do you like her?"

Liang Chen: "...No." The lady

boss stared into his eyes and said, " Then I can rest assured, I saved you, you should repay me, shouldn't you?"

She pulled the strap of her pajamas, and it was obvious what she was going to do.

"...!!!"

Liang Chen's expression was stiff. Does he look like a very casual man?