Chapter 37 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (1)

Picture is not mine 

Cheng Yan was in a car when she passed by.

In addition to herself, there are a total of four men and three women in the car. Except for those two women, all the rest are rich second generations who have been together since childhood. This trip should be a trip for rich second generations. Travel in style.

The destination they went to was Liangshan. In their own words, it was a tourist destination with a damn fascinating scenery.

Cheng Yan had never heard of such a place, and there was no such place in the memory of the original owner.

Probably because she was afraid that she knew the plot and accidentally destroyed it. This time the information provided by the system is very limited. In summary, there are only two points:

One: This is a sweet romantic essay "The Inn Tricks" dressed in suspense and horror.

Two: The male lead is Liang Chen, a human-shaped amulet. If you want to survive, follow him closely.

The task she wants to accomplish has not changed, as long as the Bai Yueguang who has become Liang Chen throws him away, and finally allows herself to live until the finale of his marriage with the heroine.

Cheng Yan confirmed to the system again and again: Will this mission fail again?

System: If you follow the human setting, there is no problem.

Cheng Yan thought about the original owner's personality for a moment. The original owner's family was also powerful. His ancestors were famous aristocrats. After thousands of years, he is still a majestic wealthy family. 

The original owner is the direct descendant of this big family. She is only such a daughter, so she is very strict, and of course she is very doting.

It is precisely because of this that the original main focus is the children of that category. They get the first place in the exam. 

They are polite, gentle and well-behaved, especially when they have a beautiful face. Everyone likes it. If you just play such a gentle and perfect lady, it's not difficult except to be a little tired, but this eldest lady has different appearances, just kind of smile and say that I like you so much, but secretly treat you.

 Ruthless, a girl who still looks innocent and blank when you ask. Of course, these people in the car didn't know her inferiority, and they held her like a goddess.

The original owner and a few rich second-generation families are family friends, and they have known each other since they were young.

She was sitting in the back row by the window. The one sitting on her left hand was Yan Mo, pale, tall and thin, wearing a pair of glasses, and slightly hanging her head as if in a daze.

The relationship between the original owner and him is not close, I think he is very evil, looking at the taciturn, but very romantic in his bones, she saw him ten times, nine times he was pulling the girl's ears and rubbing the girl's ears, and he was still a new face. Changing women is more diligent than changing clothes.

Even when he came out to play this time, he brought a female college student, Qin Shi, who looked delicate and clean, a little shy, and sat beside Yanmo.

Sitting in the front row was a pair of suspected lovers. The reason they were suspected was that Jin Chi played very openly and was not serious about feelings. He was more slutty and carefree. 

He didn't necessarily use someone as a girlfriend or a plaything. The woman next to her is called Hu Jiajia. She is pretty and pretty. She looks like a man with a pair of eyes.

At this moment, the two of them were still hugging each other, so sticky, Cheng Yan looked towards the front.

Sitting in the co-pilot was Jiang Xu, twenty-seven, the largest of their rich second-generation group, and everyone liked him very much. He was gentle and slender. He smiled slowly when he spoke. There is a feeling of warm sunshine.

He was talking to Xu Yanping who was driving. I don't know what was mentioned. Xu Yanping stared at her in the front mirror of the car. He smiled excitedly and said, "Yanyan, Yanyan, don't you like fish? When you get to a place, I'll give it to you. 

Fishing!" Before Cheng Yan spoke, Jin Chi in the front row sneered, lazily sitting with his arms around the woman: "Don't you, just your technique, you fell into the water, I don't care about fishing." 

Xu Yanping gritted his teeth "I know how to swim!" Jin Chi shrugged, "Let's go, then you swim slowly, don't be eaten by fish." Xu Yanping hasn't caught the point of his mockery at this moment: "Do fish dare to eat Laozi? Laozi? Number one in the world!" Everyone laughed.

When he was speaking, Xu Yanping realized that there was a fork in the road ahead. He should go to the left, but turned to the right. He hurriedly turned back again.

The turn was too fast and the car bumped down. Cheng Yan couldn't sit still and fell into Yanmo's arms.

She went back busy and sat down again, saying "I'm sorry", and when she turned her head to look at him, she only saw him frowning, as if she was very upset.

She withdrew her gaze and looked out the window, also thinking that this person was weird.

Yan Mo didn't say a word, just smelled the scent on her body. When she touched her slender waist, the eyes under the lenses seemed to be a little light, and her thin lips pressed slightly, as if she was enduring something.

After another ten minutes, the car drove on the mountain road, and the scenery in the field of vision became more and more quiet and beautiful. Not long after, it stopped at the entrance of an inn.

In the dog days, the sun was very hot, Xu Yanping held an umbrella and asked her to get out of the car very thoughtfully, while the others were busy carrying luggage.

Cheng Yan took the umbrella and said with a smile: "I'll do it myself."

Xu Yanping was so dazed by her smile, she smiled like a flower and went to the trunk to get things.

Cheng Yan raised her head and glanced at the inn. The plaque was shaky, with the words Liangshan inn written on it. It didn't look like an inn for tourists. It looked antique and simple, as if it had been closed for many years without business.

The novel was called "The Inn Strange Things", but she didn't see anything terrible and strange about the inn.

The host should be in this inn, right? Is it the tourist or the boss?

"Miss Cheng." Hu Jiajia also held an umbrella and said with a smile, "Don't go in yet? This place is so broken, I don't know if there is an Internet, I have never heard of places like Liangshan, who comes here to travel. What did Jin Shao think about?" It

sounds like she doesn't know Liang Shan?

A strange feeling flashed through Cheng Yan's heart. She was about to follow in, but her head was dizzy. She remembered that this body had low blood sugar, so she carried chocolate candies and the like.

She remembered that there were a few chocolates in the bag, but the bag was forgotten in the car.

Others had already moved their luggage to the inn, so she turned back by herself.

With the car door closed, she didn't think much about it, but when she opened the door, she was stunned.

Yanmo was in the car. He was neatly dressed and his face was calm, but Qin Shi next to him had a face that was already red, and he didn't even dare to lift his head. He wore a skirt hurriedly, and the skirt was torn. Exposed white legs.

Cheng Yan felt embarrassed, turned and left.

Yanmo followed: "Did my head dizzy again?"

He took her bag with him, took out the chocolate from it, and peeled it to give her, but maybe they were too intense in the car, and even the chocolate in the bag was also Crushed.

"..." Cheng Yan didn't answer, "No need."

Yan silently looked at her.

Cheng Yan didn't like to be close to him either, and she didn't even ask for her own bag, and there was nothing important in it.

Yan Mo looked at her back, the sun was very bright, she was holding the refreshing bud head, the exposed back of the neck was white and smooth.

He pursed his lips slightly, suppressed his emotions, and suddenly turned around and strode back into the car.

Qin Shi had just put on his clothes and was about to come out embarrassedly. A dark shadow fell in front of him, and only two cold words were heard: "Comb your hair."

Qin Shi froze for a moment, and could only obey his life. Just as he tied his hair, he was caught Suppressed.

The car door closed, and this time the lock was released.

The author has something to say: shouldn't it be a horror story? The protagonist still loves the protagonist. The protagonist is no longer farming, not a tourist, not a boss. He grows vegetables, cooks, carries water, does handyman, and does everything. 

He needs to move wherever he needs to. After amnesia, probably Become the most desolate president?