Chapter 46 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (10)

Picture is not mine 

 After coming out of Liang Chen's room, Cheng Yan took a few steps, and stopped when she looked up.

In the aisle, the light was dim. Xu Yanping and Jiang Xu leaned against the wall one to the other. Seeing her coming, they turned their heads to look at her together, their eyes dark and complicated.

Cheng Yan was stunned by the sight of them. When they moved and were about to walk over, she couldn't help but retreat. This retreat was even more shocking.

But there are still people behind her, her back, they rely on a broad piping hot chest, the man homeopathy hand ring live her waist, his voice low laugh loudly: "? Little Princess, do bad things,"

her side Head, I saw Jin Chi's non-smiling face in the blurry light.

"I..."

She just uttered a word, she saw Jin Chi not far behind, Yan Mo walked out of the shadows, her face was still pale as if there was no light, her expression was dull, and the gaze that touched her was dull. Yes, but it seems to have some sharp anger.

He passed by her side and kept walking: "Go back to the room and say."

Say...what?

Cheng Yan raised her head and asked why all the people had strange expressions.

Jiang Xu looked at her worriedly.

Xu Yanping's expression was painful and his eyes were red, like anger and angina.

As for Jin Chi... he met her gaze, raised his eyebrows meaningfully, and blew a whistle.

Cheng Yan: "..." In the

room, the atmosphere was a bit solemn.

Jiang Xu sat beside her and poured her a cup of hot water.

Cheng Yan was holding a cup of water, and a few people did not speak. Yan Mo leaned against the wall and smoked. Jin Chi lay on the bed and played with a lighter. Xu Yanping was emotionally external and walked around the room anxiously.

She retracted her gaze, lowered her eyelids, and sipped water.

The fact that she came out of Liang Chen's room in the middle of the night was quite shocking, but they didn't want to talk to her seriously for this.

It's not her brother.

As she was thinking, the table was suddenly photographed. She was so shocked that she choked water, coughed and raised her head, and she saw Xu Yanping holding the table with both hands, leaning over to look at her, her eyes were red with anger, and her tone of voice was indignant. I regretted again:

"Yanyan, how can you do this?!!!"

"..." The voice shook her ears. Cheng Yan decided to explain clearly, "I went to Liang Chen's room because..."

Xu Yanping covered Hold her lips: "I won't listen! I won't listen! I definitely won't listen!"

Cheng Yan stopped talking, looking at him with clear and black eyes.

Xu Yanping was worried that she was angry, and withdrawn her hand in a jealous manner. He became a little weaker, frowned and looked at her, muttering: "This time you are not right. We are on the same boat. How can you act without authorization? Do you think it's useful to please Liang Chen? Even if he will let us go, the Liang family won't! Do you understand?"

They really know Liang Chen? No wonder Yanmo saw Liang Chen's expression a little strange at the time.

It's just that she still doesn't understand these words.

Cheng Yan was at a loss for a moment, and said sincerely, "I won't do this next time." When

she said this, Xu Yanping looked better and couldn't get angry. Suddenly, she didn't know what to think of, and her expression looked like dying. "Yanyan, is he treating you..." When

he asked this, other people's gazes came over, obviously also paying attention to this.

Cheng Yan was a little embarrassed, and her tone was calm: "No, he might not like my type."

Xu Yanping heaved a sigh of relief and sat down: "That's good." He glanced at her, laughed, and eased the atmosphere. "Actually, you don't have to be afraid of the Liang family. You pretend to be ignorant. Liang Chen will definitely think you are innocent. Even I was almost fooled by you."

What should she know?

In the memory of the original owner, she used the name of traveling to see the proprietress who was suspected of her father's illegitimate daughter. What else could be there?

Cheng Yan didn't think that she had not received the complete memory of the original owner. It should be that some of them had misunderstood her and thought she was here for the same purpose as them.

Cheng Yan gave a calm "um" and asked, "Then what are you going to do?"

Xu Yanping hesitated and glanced at Yan silently, as if he didn't know whether to say or not.

But Jiang Xu smiled and said: "Yanyan, specifically, we won't tell you, it's for your own good." His eyes were a little deep, "In this way, if we have an accident, you can still stay out of it, and it's our deception. You come here, you don't know anything."

Xu Yanping nodded hurriedly in agreement: "Yes, Yanyan, don't be afraid, as soon as the night of the full moon is over, we'll tell you all, don't get too close to Liang Chen. , We kill him."

His tone was normal, just like killing a chicken.

Cheng Yan was silent for a while, and she had some guesses in her heart, and asked, "...Why did the grandmother Qiu die?"

Jin Chi sat up with a smile and blew out the flame of the lighter: "I killed it."

Cheng Yan I was shocked. Looking back at him, he could still laugh. He was so handsome, but the way he laughed was creepy, and it seemed like a yin bird.

"This witch is really getting worse and worse." He snorted coldly, "I will only send an old woman to help, thinking that if we are a little confused, we can't find the way? Fool!" The

other people's faces remained unchanged. Even Jiang Xu, who looked gentle and elegant, was still smiling.

It seems that killing is nothing at all.

Is this room... all perverted?

Cheng Yan pursed her lips and asked tentatively: "Then you found it?"

Xu Yanping proudly "ah" a cry:. "Of course, would be to seize the witch can open a tomb." His eyes revealed a touch of fanaticism, "At that time we ......"

if not finished, Mo Yan I don't know when I came over and pressed Xu Yanping's shoulder. Xu Yanping was dissatisfied: "What?" Yanmo

didn't look at him, but at Cheng Yan, his eyes were dark and a little weird: "I will send you back to the room."

Cheng Yan Busily stood up: "I can..."

Yanmo ignored him, and walked out with long legs.

Cheng Yan rolled her eyes silently.

"Just send it here."

Cheng Yan thanked her politely and estranged from the tunnel, reaching out and holding the door handle, planning to enter the house.

A black shadow suddenly fell in front of her, an arm was crossed in front of her, against the door, her fingers were pale and slender, and she met Yanmo's eyes in astonishment.

In the darkness, his eyes were darker, but they seemed

to be shining, and they trapped her by the door silently with a hint of danger , and slowly leaned over to get close to her, and the man's oppression also came.

He almost kissed her on his lips.

Cheng Yan looked at him and suddenly opened her mouth, her voice still soft and sweet: "Don't lean too close to me." She smiled very shallowly, but her eyes were cold, "Don't you know how sick you are?"

The words and silent movements froze, and his expression was a bit stiff.

The original owner also didn't like Yanmo. Yanmo himself knew her disgust, so he didn't get too close to her. If she expressed disgust so bluntly, he would be even less boring.

Without looking at him, Cheng Yan turned the doorknob, and the door opened slowly.

She glanced at him and was about to enter the house, but his words suddenly exploded like thunder, deep and sure: "Actually...you don't know anything at all, right?"

Cheng Yan's heart beat faster and paused for a moment. Looking back at him: "What did you say?"

Yanmo's eyes were sharp and direct: "You don't know our purpose, or the Liang family, let

alone what Liang Chen is, right?" Cheng Yan smiled, "Why do you say I don't know?"

Yan Mo "If you are the daughter of the Cheng family, of course you can't not know."

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, her tone became a little cold: "What are you talking nonsense?"

She was also a little nervous in her heart, she wouldn't be so precise. , Can you still see that she is not the original owner?

"You went abroad at the age of eleven, and returned to China at the age of seventeen. We haven't seen each other for six years." Yanmo touched her face with a hand, approached her with a soft voice, "They all think you have changed a lot, but I know, it's not because of this."

Cheng Yan looked at him: "What do you think is it?"

Yan Mo's eyes were as deep as the ocean: "Because you are eleven years old and you are seventeen years old... not the same you "

What do you mean by not the same?

Cheng Yan's head was a little confused. She didn't remember well things before the age of seventeen, but she was vaguely aware that she was Cheng Yan.

So... is Yanmo talking nonsense?

"Don't doubt my words." Yanmo seemed to see through her mind, with a strange and strange scorching gaze on her face, and her voice became deeper and deeper, "Because I have seen you, at that time you were... already dead. many years."