Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (11)

Picture is not mine

From the first night of training, she accidentally released the ability to Yuchi, she was like getting through the two channels of Ren Du, and gradually became handy in the next half month of training. 

Of course, the ability is still not as good as Yuchi's. This kind of boss level, but it can be regarded as a certain self-protection ability.

Cheng Yan was a little moved and wanted to leave. It was not impossible for her to stay here for three months to train her supernatural powers silently, but she didn't know what was wrong with Yuchi, she always had a strange and complicated look. 

He was Looking at her, but when she looked over, he looked away nonchalantly.

It made her feel eyes behind her back even when she hit the zombies.

When she asked him what he was looking at, he asked her if there was anything she wanted to say. 

She said no, and he walked away with a cold face.

Cheng Yan looked inexplicable.

He thought she had something to say to him?

Not only Yu Chi, Cheng Yan discovered that it didn't take long for the people on the base to look at her eyes gradually becoming more subtle...

She had to fight with Yu Chi for several hours at night, so she slept most of the day, but After living here for a few days, she and the people on the base have gradually become acquainted. 

Most of the people are very friendly, so when she eats, she will go downstairs to eat with everyone.

After a little inquiries, she knew the reason why everyone's eyes changed.

The base is just such a small place. 

Nothing can be hidden from everyone. What's more, Yu Chi also takes her out late at night every night. When she came back, she looked weak and exhausted. Everyone misunderstood that they were going outside. Play field battle.

This is what the night-time team member said: "Let me tell you, don't tell me, don't look at the meticulous and abstinence of the boss.

 In fact, I'm going to go to heaven when I get up. I love to play and excite the most. It's coming. He takes the beautiful girl out every night. He doesn't know how to pity and cherish Yu. Miss Cheng is too tired to get out of bed during the day."

Cheng Yan couldn't explain that she was going to practice supernatural powers, she felt a little headache, she should run away, or the female protagonist should come to the door. These days, there are obviously more times of child protagonists. I got up, although Yu Chi still ignored it with incomprehension.

When I went to the window to pick up food at noon that day, Liu Sang from the slave girl area came up and greeted her with an ambiguous and enthusiastic expression: "What a coincidence, you are also here to cook, why didn't you eat with Brother Chi? "

Cheng Yan: "Why should I eat with him?"

She held the plate and found a place to sit down. Liu Sang also sat down opposite her.

"Don't pretend." Liu Sang said, "Everyone in the base knows about your business."

Although it was useless, Cheng Yan tried to explain: "We went out for other reasons. Say, you will naturally know in the future."

Liu Sang bit a green vegetable and stayed there. The brain circuit was also a little strange. He actually subconsciously looked at her belly: "You...have it so soon?"

Cheng Yan was not as dirty as her, and she didn't react for a while: "What's the matter?"

Liu Sang took a sip of the soup without looking up: "A child."

"...How could I have a child with him?" Cheng Yan Almost choked on the rice.

"Yeah, boss, you can't have children right now, the timing is not safe, pay attention to wearing an umbrella, I still have a box..."

Zhou Ting's voice suddenly sounded behind him with a smile.

"Shut up." Yu Chi scolded lightly.

Cheng Yan's chopsticks stiffened and turned her head. The two of them had gradually moved away. She turned her head again and looked at Liu Sang who was pretending to be innocent and bowed her head vigorously.

"..."

Liu Sang looked sincere: "Don't worry, Brother Chi won't get it wrong, he will understand how you don't want children right now."

"I..." Cheng Yan was about to talk, suddenly felt a cold behind her, a sneer drifted by, bringing up a somewhat confusing fragrance, Qin Fuyi glanced at her, sneered, and gradually walked away.

Liu Sang was a little gloat, looking at Qin Fuyi's back and said "Bah": "What's so arrogant about her, she has a great ability, man, brother Chi hasn't been snatched by you?