Chapter 3 Charming fake daughters in the rich (3)

Picture is not mine 

The future giant is just a poor student who is busy using his free time to work. Let alone dating, it is difficult to say a few words to him.

Therefore, Cheng Yan sent a message to ask him to play together after school in advance.

Qi Ze returned quickly: "There is no time."

Cheng Yan: "You don't love me at all!" There

was a screen full of grievances.

Qi Ze: "..."

Cheng Yan: "The boyfriend of someone else's family will fly to his girlfriend with only the last breath. What about you, how much do you think you have?"

"..." Qi Ze After a while, I typed a line, "I'm waiting for you at the back gate lane."

Cheng Yan: "Happy and happy."

Qi Ze suddenly typed a few more words: "I will rush if I don't have a breath. I'm here to see you, so don't worry about someone else's boyfriend." I'm out of

breath, who knows what it is?

As expected, Qi Ze is not a person who can speak romantic love words, it is rare to say such a sentence, it is actually scary!

Cheng Yan choked: "...Don't come, I'll be afraid."

Qi Ze didn't reply this time, he sat in the front row, suddenly looked back at her, smiled coldly, Qingjun's brows and eyes were gloomy. Minute.

Cheng Yan: "......"

-

afternoon clerking, Cheng Yan and Lin coral they go out together after Qi Ze time around, she saw him standing to pack, there is no stopping places went over.

Lin Shanhu suddenly said in horror: "Yanyan, Qi Ze seems to be looking at me!" After

Cheng Yan's footsteps, she heard Luo Xue say even more in horror: "No! He looked like me!"

Cheng Yan: "... ...Don't you think he looked at me?"

Lin Shanhu laughed hard: "Yanyan will also be joking, how dare someone like him look at you more, aren't you afraid of being beaten to death by school boys?"

Luo Xue also nodded: "That's right, Yanyan, Wouldn't he like me? It's terrible, even if he is handsome, but so poor, it will make people laugh for a year to be liked by him."

Cheng Yan knows that they are psychologically sensitive, and their family background is pretty good. However, I feel that I am very poor, and I am even more afraid that I will be despised by having a relationship with those poor.

If they knew that Qi Ze had been dating her, they would definitely feel that her mind was flooded.

The black luxury car was waiting at the school gate, Lin Shanhu's eyes flashed a little jealous, and he said that he wanted to go to her house. Luo Xue also hurriedly agreed and said that he wanted to go.

Cheng Yan directly rejected them with the word "No", the original owner's personality is so straightforward and simple, Lin Shanhu and the others walked away with a little ugly face.

Cheng Yan asked the driver to go back first.

The driver hesitated: "Miss, why didn't you go home?"

Cheng Yan said flatly

: "Something happened ." The driver: "What's the matter?"

Cheng Yan's cool and beautiful pupils looked at him: "It's just something." The

driver worried that she was outside alone. There was an accident, but suddenly saw Wei's young master coming, he was relieved, thinking that his lady was going out to play with Wei, so he drove away obediently.

"Sister Xiaoyan, are you waiting for me here?" Wei Yang looked at her in surprise.

Wei Yang was very difficult, and refusal would not work. Cheng Yan glanced at him, nodded, and slowly said: "I want to eat ice cream, will you buy it for me?"

Wei Yang: "Buy, buy, buy."

Cheng Yan: "I want the one at the end of the street."

Wei Yang was flattered. She seldom talked to him, and even let him buy something for her, and ran away excitedly.

——

Qi Ze was already waiting at the alley. When he saw her, he walked over with his long legs, took the small schoolbag she was carrying, and asked, "Where do you want to go?" The

pink and tender cute schoolbag hung on the boy's body. , Even his indifferent temperament was diluted a bit.

Cheng Yan glanced at him, stretched out her hand to him, and said: "Buy clothes."

Qi Ze smiled and held her hand, and said: "Okay."

She didn't go to the shops that the original owner often went to, and I chose a relatively down-to-earth big shopping mall, this kind of place will probably not meet students from aristocratic schools.

Cheng Yan wandered around and tried a lot of clothes, and Qi Ze could only say "good-looking".

Cheng Yan sat down on the chair outside and didn't buy one.

Qi Ze bought a cup of milk tea and handed it to her, but she ignored it.

Qi Ze sat down and rubbed her head: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Yan turned away and didn't look at him: "You perfunct me."

Qi Ze was silent for a moment, as if thinking about the reason for her anger, and said lightly: "Yanyan is beautiful, she looks good in everything she wears, what's wrong with what I said?"

Cheng Yan did not speak, lowered her head, and pulled the small pendant hanging on her schoolbag, looking a little disappointed.

Qi Ze's voice smiled: "

Yanyan , look up at me." Cheng Yan glanced at him, her tone weak: "What is so good about you."

Qi Ze approached her, looking a little uncomfortable: " Do you like... the clothes I wear?"

Cheng Yan was taken aback, then slowly widened her eyes, her eyelashes trembling slightly.

He has changed into his school uniform and is wearing a pale pink shirt with a cute rabbit pattern on it, and a small red heart on his heart.

"So you noticed it!" Cheng Yan said in surprise.

Qi Ze glanced at her: "You have deliberately worn couple shirts in front of me so many times. This is the longest time you have worn, so it is your favorite?" He rubbed his eyebrows, "I still watch it so obviously. If you don't see it, will Yanyan be sad to die?"

Maybe it's a relationship that is not favored at home, the original owner just likes to hide a lot of thoughts, not to say whether he is happy or not.

Had it not been for fear of collapse, she would have jumped up and told Qi Ze that she wanted to wear a couple shirt.

Fortunately, Qi Ze studied well and his head was really smart.

Cheng Yan looked at him, her eyes lighted like soft waves under her black eyelashes: "Qi Ze, I like you the most!"

Qi Ze's smile suddenly froze before it burst.

Because she suddenly came up and quickly dropped a kiss on his lips.

Although there was only a short three-second pause, he felt that time seemed to have stagnated. The girl's clean and fresh fragrance filled his nose, and the soft hair swept across his shoulder through the thin cloth, which was even more deadly. It felt that the moment her soft lips came over, his heart was about to explode.

His body reacted almost instantaneously, and fortunately, he was covered by a schoolbag so that he was not too embarrassed.

Qi Ze's throat tightened and her voice was dry. It seemed a little unbelievable and a little at a loss: "

You-- " Cheng Yan raised her chin slightly, aggrieved and angry: "What are you staring at me for? Can't I kiss my boyfriend? Or do you actually don't like me at all? Then I'll go!"

Seeing that she was really going to leave, Qi Ze took a deep breath and grabbed her wrist. His tone was almost helpless: "Yanyan, you are like this. It's dangerous."

Cheng Yan looked at him and pursed her lips: "Where is it dangerous?"

Qi Ze looked at her deeply with dark eyes. His aura seemed to be really dangerous. He leaned over to get close to her. An inexplicable sense of oppression enveloped her, but he got closer and closer.

Cheng Yan clutched the skirt, a little nervous, staring at him without blinking.

"You will make me..." Qi Ze paused when he was about to kiss her, her voice restrained and low, "

Ca n't help but do something excessive." Cheng Yan's pupils contracted slightly, staring at him. After a while, he suddenly said angrily: "You, do you...want to hit me?"

Qi Ze: "..." The

two looked at each other for a moment, and Qi Ze didn't look at her clean and aggrieved eyes. Sighed: "I overestimated you."

Cheng Yan held back a

smile and asked innocently: "What's the matter?" Qi Ze gave her the bag in her hand and smiled: "Try it on."

Cheng Yan went to change clothes After the room was changed, the two people were now wearing couple shirts. She smiled contentedly and handed her hands over. When he held him, she turned her head to look at him: "You are so beautiful in pink. "

Qi Ze sneer:"? And again, "

Cheng Yan laughed lightly curved facial features, Mouguang glittering, soft-spoken and said:." Qi Ze, you angry handsome "

Qi Ze:" ...... "

this I'm done, I can't even get angry.

-

from the mall out, time is not late, Qi Ze wanted to go to pot shop to work, so he wanted to send Cheng Yan home.

Cheng Yan shook her head: "I'll call the driver to pick me up."

Qi Ze: "Don't want me to see you?"

Cheng Yan shook his arm and smiled: "I don't want you to be too tired."

Qi Ze chuckled. He hugged her waist and looked down at her innocent eyebrows: "You know you care about me?"

Cheng Yan snorted, "Since I am so considerate that you care about you, should you hug me? "

Qi Ze:." could "

he opened his hand, but Cheng Yan exclaimed:." No, to the princess hold "

"..." Qi Ze's face

turned dark, "No." "But I can't walk anymore, you hug me." Cheng Yan looked up at him, with a pitiful expression that made it difficult to refuse.

Qi Ze sighed and squatted down: "I am carrying you."

Cheng Yan happily jumped on his back, he stabilized his figure and stood up.

"Qize, Qi Ze, you are the best to me."

Qi Ze is very ruthless: "You are the worst to me."

Cheng Yan shook her legs, very unscrupulous: "Go faster, Qi Ze, You are slow to die!"

Qi Ze: "..."

This... little ancestor!

On the other side of the road, Luo Xue and Lin Shan Shan were also shopping. Luo Xue was talking, she was stunned at a casual glance, and her voice trembled: "Shan, Shan Shan, did I have a problem with my eyes? Is that person Cheng Yan?"

Lin Shanhu also looked at the opposite, although she could only see her back, she still recognized at a glance that the girl the boy was carrying was Cheng Yan, but she didn't know who the boy was carrying her.

With thunderous heartbeat, she took a photo of them from behind without thinking.

"Coral, what did you do with this?" Luo Xue asked.

Lin Shanhu smiled, his eyes a little gloomy: "Think of some interesting things."

If Wei Yang saw this picture, the second lady of the Cheng family, whom he regarded as the goddess, was so close to the boys, would he be angry and disgusted? Where's her?

The author has something to say: The male protagonist is still very poor now, and he will have to go to work after the appointment. It is miserable, and he will become super rich in the future. Now is the period of the domineering president.