Chapter 22 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (22)

Picture is not mine 

 It may be that the original owner drank the frozen juice last night. The original owner was fragile and could not bear the cold. When she woke up the next day, she was a little weak. When she looked in the mirror, she was shocked by her pale face.

So she lay back on the bed and wanted to sleep a little longer.

When Aunt Fang came to invite her downstairs to have breakfast, she said that she was not hungry and didn't want to eat. Aunt Fang saw that her complexion was not good and she was lying softly in the blanket, so she turned around and went out.

When Cheng Yan was sleeping drowsy, she felt as if she had a cold hand on her forehead, and she seemed to be sitting alone beside her.

When she woke up, it was noon, she sat up, the sun outside the window was shining brightly, the wind blew the light green curtains, and the light and shadow fluctuated like water.

She is the only person in the room.

Cheng Yan touched her forehead, a little startled.

Aunt Fang came in with lunch and said with a smile: "Miss is awake? I made you hot porridge. You have a cold. You have to eat lightly. Fortunately, you don't have a fever, otherwise you have to go to the hospital."

Cheng Yan couldn't help asking: "Aunt Fang, were you in the room before?"

Aunt Fang wanted to deny it subconsciously, but remembered the boy's indifferent voice, she smiled vaguely and said, "Yes, miss, come soon Drink the porridge, it's delicious after eating."

Cheng Yan glanced at her thoughtfully, without speaking.

-

Stayed the night did not return, and even Jiang Wan Cheng Feng's also out the door early in the morning, at noon and never come back, so lunch time and she was the only Qi Ze two people.

The two sat facing each other without saying a word, not even looking at each other.

Qi Ze looked calm, finished eating silently, and got upstairs.

Cheng Yan looked at his back, feeling a little relieved. Is he finally letting go?

It seems that her acting skills last night were still bursting.

The birthday party didn't start until the evening. Cheng Yan got better after taking the medicine. She sat on the sofa downstairs and watched TV for a while. When the time was almost up, she went back to the room to change the dress for the party.

When she went downstairs, she saw Qi Ze standing downstairs. She had also changed her clothes. She looked more and more slender. The shirt in the coat was white and the light gray trousers were delicate and neat.

Aunt Fang looked up and saw her, and said: "Miss, come down quickly, Master is waiting for you."

Cheng Yan carried a long skirt, and when she was about to go downstairs, she saw Qi Ze left one for her. The back of the handsome head went out without looking back.

"..." Aunt Fang explained, "Maybe Young Master is waiting for you outside." Is

n't it possible?

Cheng Yan walked to the door with Aunt Fang without hope. There was nothing, no people, not even cars.

Miss Fang aunt glanced look, worried about her and angry, busy comfort, said:. "There are probably very anxious young master of things to be busy, no time to wait for you,"

Cheng Yan smile: "Nothing, so much the better."

Fang Aunt : "..." The

lady was so angry that she began to talk ironically?

Cheng Yan didn't rush away. The magnetic fields of the host and the host were very attractive to each other. Maybe there would be a beautiful encounter, so she stayed at home with peace of mind and waited for the driver to come back to pick her up.

-

Stayed last night to go home to live Jiang Yi, his face a bad back injury, more importantly, he did not do a good job mentally prepared to face Cheng Yan.

She wouldn't like him again. Knowing his thoughts, she would probably never get close to him again, and would look at him with cold disgust.

He doesn't want to be like that, so he has to sort out his mood, then he can smile without leaking, tell her that it is just a misunderstanding of Han Guo, he likes her, just like his brother to his sister, it is impossible. There will be other feelings.

However, in this case, it was hard to even think about it. He stayed in Jiang Yi until the evening before he had to drive straight to the hotel.

I was worried about what attitude she would have when I saw Yanyan later. Cheng Xiangyang was a little absent-minded when she walked. At the corner of the hotel corridor, he ran into a girl full of arms and saw that she was about to fall. Reached out and pulled the person.

The girl exclaimed and fell into his arms. When she saw him, her eyes widened: "Sir, why are you again?" When

she lowered her head to see her face, Cheng Xiangyang's heart throbbed, and her limbs She became stiff and stared at her blankly for a while, her sexy apple slid, and she said, "Are you... Baili?"

Baili was wearing a hotel black and white uniform, with a slim waist and a reddish complexion. Looking at the man's charming and affectionate peach eyes, he was hugging her waist like this, the masculine breath surrounded her, and the muscles of his arms were close to her waist, her heartbeat was about to jump out, soft and soft. He whispered: "Sir, can you let me go first?"

Cheng Xiangyang was taken aback for a moment, then let go : "Sorry."

He couldn't hold back his gaze and fell on her face in a daze. It turned out that that face appeared. The shy and soft expression was like this. Thinking about it, he couldn't help but look forward to it. If the person standing in front of him shyly was Yanyan, then... he would definitely be tempted to lower his head and kiss her.

"Sir, how do you know my name?" Bai Li's eyes flashed slightly, looking at him, her voice was a little joyful.

He was familiar with her eyes, and the girls he had been with often looked at him with such eyes.

Cheng Xiangyang stood up straight, his faint gaze passed over the sign on her chest.

He didn't say anything, Bai Li already understood. He was looking at her name, but when a handsome man in luxurious clothes stared at her chest, she felt that her face was burning hot.

"You work here?" he asked.

Bai

Li nodded slightly, with a soft and cute appearance, and said: "I was helping in the kitchen, but today is the birthday of the young master of the Cheng family, so the manager asked me to go to the hall to help deliver food." Cheng Xiangyang stared at it. After a while, she frowned slightly, Yanyan didn't like to attend various banquets, so not many people recognized her, but Yanyan will definitely show up tonight.

His face became a little cold, if someone saw her grow up like a hotel service, she would definitely become the laughing stock tonight.

Thinking about it, he smiled and asked her gently, "Is it very tiring to work here? Do you want to change jobs?"

Bai Li opened his lips slightly in surprise . Does he...care about her?

She shook her head hurriedly with a firm attitude: "Thank you for your kindness. You don't need to introduce me to work. I like it very much. The owner of the hotel is also very good. There are a lot of bonuses for overtime work."

Bai Li thought of herself Have to rush to the lobby, and hurriedly bid him farewell.

Cheng Xiangyang frowned and pulled her wrist. When she looked over, he took out a black mask to cover the wound on his face and slowly put it on the girl's face.

Bai Li felt his gaze looking at her intently, and his slender fingers stroked her face, his fingertips seemed to have an electric current that made her feel weak.

Cheng Xiangyang met her confused eyes, let go of her hand, and suddenly smiled, smiling very dull, and said casually: "There are many guests tonight. The lady looks so beautiful, so it's better to cover it, otherwise What should I do if

someone looks at her ?" He praised her for her beauty and didn't want others to like her?

Bai Li simply didn't dare to look at him,

lowered her head, and whispered: "Good, good." Cheng Xiangyang leaned slightly, his tone was serious, and smiled: "Remember, no matter what happens, see No one, absolutely... You are not allowed to take it off, you promised me, eh?"

Bai Li blushed with a blushing "Hmm" and trot away.

——

In the hall, the lights are brilliant, the guests are like clouds, the clothes are fragrant and the shadows on the temples.

Lin Shanhu stood in front of the champagne table, holding a goblet, poured the red wine, and put a white particle in it. She gently shook the glass, and the particle quickly melted. Fell apart.

She came with the elders in the family, and her father also told her that she must have a good relationship with Miss Cheng.

She sneered, who didn't know that she was just a fake daughter, but his father wanted her to please a fake daughter?

Luo Xue came with her. Her family was just a small factory, and she didn't even have the qualifications to be invited.

She was a little nervous: "Coral, isn't it a bad idea to do this? Qi Zeze will be angry, how could he still marry you?"

Lin Shanhu didn't care, and there was a frenzy in his eyes: "He was just a poor boy before, where There will be girls who will like him. I am so beautiful. If I sleep with him, he will take advantage of him. What makes him angry?" She continued bitterly, "Is the Cheng family really a philanthropist? Even a cheap daughter with a dove occupying a magpie's nest should be kept. When I marry into the Cheng family, the first thing is to drive Cheng Yan out!"

"But... isn't Yan Yan our friend?" Luo Xue whispered Say.

Lin Shanhu glanced at her and said sarcastically, "Friend? Are you a fool? She just used us as errands. We were never her friends."

Lin Shanhua interrupted impatiently about what Luo Xue wanted to say. She: "Don't be timid, wait for Qi Ze to drink the medicine later, he will definitely not make any noise with so many people, I will follow him back to the room, you just need to bring his parents and my parents over. "

Luo Xue think she is nonsense, said:"? Qi Ze and you not familiar with, he'll give you drink wine "

"? Who says I want to personally send a "forest of coral eyes in the lobby Rao circle, It happened that a waitress wearing a mask passed by.

Lin Shanhu stopped her, smiled, and handed her a glass of wine: "You give this glass of wine to the most handsome person at the third table, and you say that it was a Miss Cheng who asked him to drink it."

Bai Li didn't think much about it. She was here to help, and she should be able to deliver a glass of wine to the guests.

Luo Xue watched the waitress walk towards the No. 3 table with the wine, she was a little skeptical: "Does he really know how to drink?"

Lin Shanhu laughed, and said mockingly: "Of course, it was only Cheng Yan who rejected others. , Have you ever seen any boy who would be willing to refuse her?" Her tone was sour, like jealous and disdain, "She is a fairy held high by all boys in our school, is Qi Ze an exception?"

Luo Xuezheng wanted to say it can not, turned around and caught sight of a smartly turned out Yan Cheng, she surprised a moment, whispered:. "she is coming"

-

Cheng Yangang just walked into the door, and saw a woman in Qi Ze The child talked, and the two were very close. The girl handed him a glass of wine, and then turned to give him a glance before turning to leave.

Although the girl was wearing a mask, she could still tell from those familiar eyebrows that it was the heroine Bai Li.

She looked at Qi Ze. Qi Ze was still staring at the girl's back for a long time before she lowered her head and drank the glass of wine.

Cheng Yan raised her eyebrows slightly, and the heroine's power was truly extraordinary. Even before her face was revealed, the heroine seemed to be fascinated.

Cheng Yan didn't want to collide with the hostess, so she went to the corner alone and stood at the table with food to eat.

After a while, a slender black figure suddenly appeared beside her, and she turned her head to meet Qi Ze's indifferent face, but her expression seemed a little strange.

"What did you do?" He gritted his teeth as if he was holding the tablecloth with one hand on the table.

Cheng Yan thought about it for a moment, and raised the cake in her hand: "Eat something."

Qi Ze stared at her deeply, and suddenly smiled, more like she was irritated: "Okay, very good, this is your play Is it my new way?"

Cheng Yan looked at him with a faint expression and sweat on his forehead, as if something was wrong, she couldn't help frowning, "What do you mean?"

However, Qi Ze grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her to the direction of the door, and said coldly: "You come with me, I will tell you!"

His strength was so strong that he almost dragged her. When she left, she couldn't get rid of it at all, and didn't want to attract the attention of others, so she had to trot to follow.