Chapter 31 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (31)

Picture is not mine 

Cheng Yan was awakened by the sound of footsteps outside the door. The footsteps stopped at the door and gradually drifted away, as if they were going downstairs.

In the middle of the night, Qi Ze doesn't sleep, so what will he do when he runs?

Cheng Yan can't sleep either. The villa is quiet, just like the atmosphere in a horror movie.

Ten minutes later, she still didn't hear Qi Ze going upstairs.

She didn't know if it was anxiety or curiosity in her heart. She endured it for a long time, but still couldn't hold back a turn and sat up, put on her coat, and wanted to quietly see what Qi Ze was doing.

After going out, she walked to the handrail at the top of the stairs, and she could see the scene in the living room without going down.

There was no light in the living room, and through the moonlight coming in from the floor-to-ceiling windows, she could vaguely see a person sitting on the sofa, and a glass of water on the coffee table in front of him, a small bottle that seemed to contain medicine.

She saw that he uncovered the bottle and began to pour it into his palm, making a small pill crash.

She wondered if he was sleepwalking, because he kept pouring there all the time. The pills in the palm of her hand almost couldn't fit, and they piled up into a hill, so he stopped as if he had recovered.

Cheng Yan frowned secretly, there is no medicine to take so much, right? Or what kind of calcium supplements did he take?

He had already picked up the water glass and made the appearance of swallowing the pile of medicine.

Cheng Yan's heart tightened, and she subconsciously called him: "Qize!"

Qi Ze heard her voice, her body became stiff, and her reflex action turned her hands behind her back.

"..." When she can't see it like this?

She felt a little weird. She went downstairs and walked in front of him. What she saw was his obviously tired face, his eyes seemed calm but a little anxious.

"Yanyan." He called her lowly, soft and docile.

Cheng Yan looked at him: "What are you eating?"

Qi Ze's expression never changed: "I didn't eat anything."

"I saw it!"

He refused to say, so she went to get the medicine bottle on the table. As soon as he touched the bottle, he was held down by his big hand. , He leaned over and pressed her hand in such a position as if he was hugging her from behind.

His voice was low, coming from the top of his head, there was a different kind of sexy in the night: "Yanyan, it's really nothing."

"Hands away!" she said.

After a pause, Qi Ze slowly withdrew his hand and looked down at her, a look of helplessness that she couldn't help it.

Cheng Yan picked up the bottle, leaned closer, and saw the words clearly on it. She frowned and looked at him: "You actually take so many sleeping pills? Do you want to die?"

Qi Ze silently filled the medicine back in her palm. I looked at her when I got out of the bottle, with deep eyes and some unspeakable emotions: "How can I be willing to die with you? Yanyan, I just can't fall asleep, I'm very upset, I didn't pay attention for a while. It fell so much."

 I ignored the first half of the sentence, Cheng Yan couldn't help but ask: "Why can't you fall asleep?"

"Because..." He suddenly leaned over to her, stared at her, and uttered three words on his thin lips.

 "I Love you."

His sudden approach made her feel a little suffocated. She was stunned when she looked at his focused and affectionate face in the blurry light.

"Back then, you left without looking back, and I never had a complete sleep." His voice was very low, "I will think of you when I close my eyes, and I will miss you at this time.

 Where will you be, what you are doing, will you be bored, scared, lonely, what if you are sick and no one will take care of you, what if you meet a bad person and no one will protect you, if you cry, no one will give What do you do if you wipe your tears to comfort you..."