Chapter 38 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (2)

Picture is not mine 

 In the inn, Hu Jiajia leaned on the counter with her hands, her neckline was very low, her breasts were exposed, her shorts had long sexy legs, her long curly hair sprinkled on her bare shoulders, and she was beautiful. There is a smell of a woman in the dust.

Jin Chi's vision of looking for women has always been so difficult to describe.

When Cheng Yan came in, she heard her complaining: "Ms. Cheng, what am I talking about? This broken place is really a broken place. Not to mention the Internet. There is no signal even for a phone call. I would have known that I would never come here. "

There was a young girl at the counter, sitting on a high bench, lying there writing strokes, suddenly raised her head, and asked suddenly: "Auntie, are you going to fish? Brother Liang has a net there. He is good at catching fish, and with great strength, he can catch a lot with one net."

Hu Jiajia was unhappy when she heard her name, and cursed, " Trash!" The

little girl made a face at her. As if saying, "You are a soil bun!"

Hu Jiajia was so angry, hey, this girl movie.

Seeing that she wanted to reach out and pinch the little girl's arm, Cheng Yan reached out and stopped her: "How can you be more

honest with the child?" Hu Jiajia was said by her, so boring, and not to offend her, she just took back her hand and said: Playing, will I really take her?" The

little girl shouted: "Brother Liang! Brother Liang! A bad aunt wants to hit me!"

Cheng Yan turned her head and saw a man carrying three A big folded cardboard box came in. He didn't see his face clearly, his figure was tall and straight, his aura was impressive, he didn't wear a shirt, his abdominal muscles were tight, he had a sense of strength, and his body was slender and graceful.

He put the cardboard box on the floor in front of the counter, already lightly placed, and it still felt like the floor was shaking.

It is conceivable that the weight of the carton is absolutely not light.

"Small, what's the matter?" The nice Beijing accent, clear, slow, and steady.

The girl called Xiaoxiang pointed at Hu Jiajia, with tears in her tears, so aggrieved: "She beat me, Brother Liang will revenge me!" The

man looked over.

Cheng Yan saw his face clearly. It was sharp-cut, brows were extremely handsome, her eyes were deep, her nose was high, she was very masculine, and she looked at the look that ignited the heart of a weak girl. It was powerful, powerful, and safe. a feeling of.

He looked at Hu Jiajia and didn't speak, but he had a disturbing aura.

Hu Jiajia sulked when he saw the handsome guy, and his anger turned into a flat face: "Oh, kid Jing's nonsense, I was just teasing her, so I was so scared that I was going to beat her, boss, don't mind." It seemed that he was afraid that he would not believe it. , Busily pushed Cheng Yan again, "right, Miss Cheng?"

Cheng Yan let out an "um".

The man also looked over, his gaze paused, as if he was surprised by her beauty, but for a moment, he looked away.

He took out a shirt from under the cabinet, put it on, and said, "I'm not the boss."

He was buttoning it.

Hu Jiajia stared blankly.

The man's fingers are slender, with distinct joints, which are buckled one by one, blocking the sexy abdominal muscles and chest.

"Not the boss?" Hu Jiajia stared at him, "Then who are you?"

"The employee here." The man raised his head and looked at her, with a pen in his hand, "Liang Chen." It was

indeed the male lead.

Cheng Yan didn't know the danger, but since the system said it was right to save his life with him, he did seem to feel safe.

She handed him the IDs of several people for registration.

Hu Jiajia was still there to ask him questions. He didn't show impatience, but was not warm, but answered politely, with a low voice, not rushing, and listening very pleasant.

"Business is not good here?"

"There are few people."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"...No."

"Then you are so handsome and so tall, even as a model, how do you stay here? The salary is high? The treatment is good?"

Liang Chen pushed back the certificate. Said: "It's already filled out."

Cheng Yan noticed that his brows were slightly frowned, apparently because he was well-educated to endure, in fact, she didn't like such a noisy woman.

She didn't join in the fun, stayed there quietly, planning to take it easy, not too aggressive.

Hu Jiajia didn't get an answer, and when she wanted to ask, Yanmo came in from the door, followed by Qin Shi.

She was quite speechless, she probably didn't succeed in the hookup, she shut up when she saw him, and kicked upstairs with Hentiangao.

Cheng Yan turned her head and looked at Liang Chen with a soft voice: "Is there any sugar?"

Liang Chen glanced at her, turned around, and reached for the candies in the cabinet. A plastic box was filled with colorful candies. It's for sale, it's more like preparing for Xiaoxiang.

Yanmo walked to her, stopped, and said in a low voice: "Yanyan, the scenery here is very good, I will walk with you?"

Liang Chen has chosen a moon-shaped lollipop and handed it to her.

Cheng Yan took it and smiled: "Thank you."

She took the lollipop in her hand, looked sideways at Yanmo, and was about to reject him, but when she saw him staring at Liang Chen, her expression was a little shocked.

Liang Chen calmly said

: "You know me?"

Yanmo jumped out one by one : "Do you know me?" Liang Chen thought about how to answer it safely.

I want to see that he hasn't spoken for a long time, so I hurriedly said: "Brother Liang has amnesia, it was the older sister who rescued him back. Uncle, are you a friend of Brother Liang?"

Yanmo looked indifferent: "I don't know.

After speaking, he looked at Cheng Yan, as if waiting for her to go together.

The hero has amnesia?

Cheng Yan felt a bit of horror and suspense, and was thinking about it. Seeing Yanmo was still looking at her, she had to say, "I'm tired, I want to go back to sleep for a while."

Yanmo went upstairs with her.

There were only two rooms for tourists, so the three girls had to live together, and silently sent them to the door of the room, then turned and left.