Chapter 7 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (7)

Picture is not mine 

One of the disadvantages of having a very poor boyfriend is that he can't date regularly. He always spends more time at work than with her.

Seeing the value of love that stopped at ninety-five, Cheng Yan had to find ways to cultivate love with him.

If it wasn't for he would never ask for her money, she really wanted to give him a gold card to cover his twenty-four hours.

A few hours after school every Friday is the time for two people to go out on a date. It was because she was so soft and hard that he nodded.

After school that day, he was still waiting for her at the alley.

Cheng Yan walked over, holding his arm, and smiled: "Let's go."

Qi Ze stood still: "Yanyan, not today."

He explained that because today is the 10th anniversary of the hot pot restaurant. Very busy, he has to go to work.

Cheng Yan was taken aback, looking at him, her complexion was a little bad, not angry or disappointed, but suddenly remembered a very important story.

The Bai Yueguang in the book only appeared in the memory of the male protagonist a few times. After the mystery of her life experience was revealed, she was still in front of the Cheng family's daughter, but she didn't know how to face her dumped ex-boyfriend, now her nominal brother. , So she went to study abroad, and never came back after living abroad.

However, the male protagonist really likes her. Years later, he still remembers Bai Yueguang, who couldn't ask for it in the past, so he found the female protagonist as a substitute.

The book also wrote about the turning point when the male lead fell in love with Bai Yueguang completely. It was because the male lead's grandma passed away due to an accident. She spent the period of his most painful, uncomfortable and collapsed period with him.

Therefore, no matter how she hurt him, he just couldn't forget her, until the heroine who looked similar to her appeared, Bai Yueguang's figure was gradually erased from the bottom of his heart.

And... the day when the grandma of the hero passed away is today, the 10th anniversary of the hot pot restaurant, and the business is booming. The hero is busy late at work because of his work. What he saw after returning was his grandma's cold body.

Cheng Yan didn't know the real cause of Grandma Qi's death. The book only covers accidents.

Seeing her silent, her expression seemed a little gloomy, Qi Ze was also a little guilty, her thin lips pressed slightly, and she softly coaxed her: "Yanyan, it's me who is not good, next time I will be with you, don't be upset, eh?"

He held her shoulders, bowed his head and kissed her on the forehead, with a soothing taste and gentle movements.

Cheng Yan is in a mixed mood. He is so kind to her, can she help him again?

Anyway... His grandma's death is not a plot that must be maintained.

Cheng Yan thought, settled, and said: "No, you must go home today."

Qi Ze seemed to be ashamed: "Go home?"

"You..." Cheng Yan swallowed back to her lips. She couldn't Saying that his grandma will have an accident, she frowned slightly.

Qi Ze rubbed her head: "Don't be self-willed,

Yanyan , I really can't do it today." Cheng Yan glanced at him, suddenly her face changed, and she stretched out her hand to press her abdomen, and she looked uncomfortable.

Qi Ze hurriedly supported her, eyes eagerly worried, and asked: "What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts." Cheng Yan bit her lip. Her complexion was white and her appearance was beautiful. She looked weak and timid. .

Qi Ze didn't doubt it for a while, but felt distressed and anxious, and picked up the person as soon as he bent over.

"Go, where?" Looking at his expression, Cheng Yan wondered if she was pretending to be too much?

"Hospital." Qi Ze walked fast, almost as if running away, with some sweat on his forehead, and his breath was slightly anxious, "Yanyan endured it and arrived in a while."

Cheng Yan looked at him as if intending to take a taxi, and hugged his arm hurriedly: "No, I, I will be fine after a rest."

Qi Ze was firm: "No, you must go to the hospital, in case you Are you sick?"

He didn't know how many terrible diseases he thought of for a while, and his expression became more and more terrifying.

"Really do not, in fact, ......" Her thick long eyelashes quivering, pink lips sip a sip, seemed embarrassed soft voice said, "I hurt for a while will be good, not sick."

"It is also Go to the hospital for an examination."

After saying that, Qi Ze looked at the girl's white cheeks in his arms slightly flushed, and pulled his clothes. His voice was very low, revealing the girl's squeamishness and softness, which made people tremble slightly. Itchy.

"Qi Ze, I'm here."

"..." Qi Ze was taken aback. His worried expression became a little weird. He looked at her with deep eyes and said meaningfully, "You don't mean to talk about physiology. Is the time up?"

His attitude is too natural, right?

Cheng Yan hesitated to look at him: "Yes."

Qi Ze smiled, with a leisurely taste, but with a serious tone: "Then, what do you want me to do?"

This trick of pretending to be weak is so easy to use?

Cheng Yan suppressed a smile and said calmly: "I want you to hold me like this, stay with me, the best, and you can take me home with you."

Qi Ze: "Want to go to my house?"

Cheng Yan said a little bit. Head, and then vaguely explained: "I want to see your room."

He glanced at her: "I have to agree?"

Cheng Yan was afraid that he would regret it, and snorted as if holding her stomach hurt. Say: "You promise me, don't you know that girls are in a bad mood these days? If you don't agree to me, my mood will be even worse. Not only the stomach, but the whole body will be uncomfortable."

Qi Ze nodded: "You're right, I don't seem to have any reason not to agree."

Cheng Yan couldn't hide her joy, her eyes lit up: "So, you agreed?"

Qi Ze looked at her with a thin lips. Spit out two words of unfeeling: "Rejection."

Cheng Yan was shocked, and then aggrieved and angrily asked him: "...Why?"

Qi Ze's eyes were calm, and after only one sentence, her arrogance went off again.

He said: "Your menstrual period thirteen days there, I counted."

Clutching his stomach looked uncomfortable Cheng Yan: "......"

count ...... too?

Still so precise?

Are you really a pervert?

Seeing her thoughts, Qi Ze slowly added: "You can't get enough to eat at home, and I often need me to prepare food for you. Of course, I have to understand your physical condition, otherwise if I give you something bad. What should I do?"

Cheng Yan wanted to fight, so she muttered: "Then maybe my period is advanced?"

Qi Ze sneered, "So, do you want me to buy medicine for you?"

"..." Look I couldn't be fooled, Cheng Yan lowered her head, a little frustrated, "Well, I lied to you."

"Yanyan..." Qi Ze suddenly said in a serious tone, "I am very poor and do not have this job. If you don't, I'll starve to death. Do you want me to starve to death?"

"...I don't want." Is she really a naive little girl? Use these words to coax her when she doesn't know that he has done five jobs in total. ?

Qi Ze touched her head, put her down, and said: "So, Yanyan behave, don't be self-willed, if you lack the time today, will you be able to replenish it next time?"

"...good."

Qi Ze held her face in both hands, pressed a kiss on her lips, hugged her again, and said, "Don't lie to me in the future. I will give you all the hugs for you today, so I can be happy. Isn't it?"

"...happy." That's strange!

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, knowing that she couldn't persuade him to put down work and go home, and she couldn't say that his grandma would have an accident, so she obediently followed his words.

But... he thought he wouldn't be able to do anything if he didn't take her home?

She can go on her own, just as early as... See the parents?