Chapter 18 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (18)

Picture is not mine 

The next day, at breakfast, Cheng Feng proposed to hold a grand eighteenth birthday banquet for Qi Ze, inviting relatives and friends, and officially introducing him to everyone as the second youngest of the Cheng family.

In fact, he doesn't need to be so fanatical, the business and entertainment magazine has already published news about the Cheng family's child being wrong, and probably no one in the upper class doesn't know this rare thing.

Cheng Yan lowered her head and sipped her milk, her heart beating a little fast.

According to the development of the plot, the white moonlight proposed to study in the UK after the birthday banquet next week. The Cheng family already has a veritable second young man. The situation of her fake daughter will become embarrassing. It is better to go far earlier. Child's.

Of course, Cheng Feng had no reason to disagree. As for the male lead, even if he couldn't let go of the white moonlight for a while, he couldn't forget how she treated him unfeelingly, so he just watched indifferently, but he was depressed for a while after she left. Period only.

Cheng Yan secretly felt a sense of relief, the plot is very powerful, there should be no mistakes, her role should be finished?

She lowered her head, she couldn't even think about it, even the fork in her hand could not move.

In the eyes of others, the girl looked down and dumbfounded, and it was more like she felt disappointed because her birthday was ignored. It was obvious that she was also born on the same day as Qi Ze.

Cheng Xiangyang felt so distressed that he wanted to hug her. Knowing that he could not persuade his father to give her a birthday banquet, he thought how he would have to invite all his friends and classmates to celebrate her birthday at that time, so as not to keep her alone. sad.

Even Qi Ze glanced at her, his black eyes sinking.

Cheng Yan didn't pay attention to this, and was very relaxed. Thinking about the original owner's reaction at this time, she took a few mouthfuls and said that she was full and got up and left the table.

Qi Ze picked up the napkin and wiped the corners of his lips, and got up and left.

Cheng Xiangyang frowned when he saw that he was about to get up and said that he was also full, so he was stopped by Cheng Feng: "Yangyang, sit down and I will explain something to you."

——

Back to the bedroom, when the door was about to close, she suddenly stretched out a hand to hold the door frame and pushed the door halfway open. She looked up in surprise. Qi Ze was standing at the door, looking down at her with a silent expression.

She asked coldly: "What are you doing?"

Qi Ze smiled: "Are you sure you want to talk here?" After a

moment of silence, Cheng Yan retreated, let him enter the house, and closed the door.

Qi Ze sat down on the folding chair on the balcony with some fruits on the table and a shining fruit knife.

He took a red apple and peeled it with a knife. The speed was fast and steady, and the apple peel fell on his slender fingertips whirling.

Cheng Yan didn't understand what he was coming from. After hesitating for a while, she walked to the balcony, sat down opposite him, and asked directly, "Isn't it supposed to be someone who doesn't know him? What else to talk about?"

Qi Ze's hand was light. With a light shake, all the apple skins fell one after another, and a plump and juicy apple appeared in his palm, and he passed his hand forward.

Cheng Yan was not full, so she took it subconsciously. She raised her head to meet his smiling eyes, just listen to him say indifferently: "Who told you that?"

"That day..." I did

n't wait for her to mention it. He had already interrupted her when she broke up: "No wonder you can't eat enough, do you always eat so little at home?"

Cheng Yan wants to say that she has a small appetite, but Qi Ze obviously won't forget The days of feeding her food in those months.

Therefore, she pressed her lips, under the sun, her lips were bright red, and her complexion was white, and said, "You don't need to worry about it."

Qi Ze looked away, as if her lips were somewhat dry , she licked her lower lips, and chuckled softly: " You are my girlfriend, I don't care who cares about you?"

Cheng Yan seemed to be frightened, staring at him like a rabbit who was too anxious to bite and thought it was very fierce: "I have broken up!"

Qi Zeman carelessly: "I agreed?"

Cheng Yan said coldly: "I agree to it. Which pair of lovers have you ever seen broke up with both parties agreeing?"

"We are not the same." Qi Ze leaned over and looked at her slightly, his eyes deep and serious," You like me, and I like you too. The reason for your breaking up can no longer exist. There is no gap between us. As long as you want, I can treat that breakup as just a joke."

Cheng Yan almost stood up in shock. Now, I have to support Ren Shi to look at him calmly, but my heart is already surging.

Isn't the script written like that?

Isn't he supposed to turn a blind eye to her out of arrogance and self-esteem?

Settling down, Cheng Yan said indifferently: "I don't like it anymore."

However, Qi Ze's arrogance was not

recovered , and only three words were given to her: "Impossible." Cheng Yan frowned: "... ...Why?"

Qi Ze looked at her with deep eyes, and for a long while, his voice was low, and a little seductively hoarse: "You still have feelings for me, don't you?"

"No!" Cheng Yan quickly rejected, "What It doesn't feel like!"

"You do!"

"No..."

Her words were choked in his throat, he suddenly leaned down and kissed her, his hand pressed against her back, bringing the two closer together , She just felt like there was an electric current running through her body, making her whole body stiff and unable to move, just looking at him with her eyes open.

After a short kiss, the atmosphere changed, weird and strange.

He looked down at her, saw that she was a little stunned, and smiled softly: "You don't hit me, don't you feel very much about me..."

Before the voice fell, a loud slap had hit his left cheek. .

The girl's strength is not strong, and it doesn't hurt much, just a slight hotness.

Qi Ze stood up straight, looked at her, his chin was slightly stretched, and his expression seemed to be hidden in silence.

The girl lifted her chin slightly, her beautiful and clear pupils stared at him, and said coldly: "I'm not not going to hit you, but I didn't decide whether to hit you on the left cheek or the right cheek."

Qi Ze couldn't see emotion in his eyes. Just looking at her for a long while, but then laughed again: "Yanyan, why do you have to explain? If you don't explain..." He said in a playful tone, "Maybe I believe it, you don't like me."

Cheng Yan and him After staring at each other for a moment, she lowered her head and looked at the apple in her hand: "There is no point in pursuing this question." A

gust of wind blew on the balcony, blowing up her slightly curly hair, and the skirt was slightly raised, she just lowered The head and the side face are white, and the earlobes are small and beautiful.

Qi Ze didn't speak, but felt that his heart was quiet at this moment because she was right in front of him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and outside the door was Cheng Xiangyang's gentle voice: "Yanyan, I let the kitchen make your favorite food."

Cheng Yan glanced towards the door and said, "I'm not hungry."

Silence After he stopped, Cheng Xiangyang asked again: "Yanyan, can I come in?"

Cheng Yan looked up at Qi Ze, but said in her mouth: "Brother, I want to sleep for a while." There was

no sound outside the door. For a while, Cheng Xiangyang only Said: "Okay, Yanyan, if you are hungry, remember to come down and eat something." It

seemed that the sound of footsteps faded away.

Qi Ze looked at her with a faint smile: "You really can't blink your eyes when you lie."

"You go out." Cheng Yan didn't look at him, "I want to be alone."

Before leaving, Qi Ze was silent. After a while, she answered the sentence she said before: "It's not meaningless. Its meaning is to let me figure out if I need to be persistent." After a pause, he took a deep look at her." If you do not like me, I would not stalker. "

-

out of the bedroom, Qi Zegang the door behind him and then felt a gust of wind hit, he Mouguang slightly heavy, catch each other oncoming force A fierce punch.

Facing Cheng Xiangyang's sullen face, Qi Ze smiled sarcastically: "Do you think I would be stupid enough to be beaten a second time with the same trick?"

He threw his hand open, and Cheng Xiangyang took a half step back. His eyes were cold: "Keep away from her, if you dare to hurt her, I will definitely not let you go!"

"Hurt her?" Qi Ze said in a tone of unknown meaning, "The person who was hurt may be me or you. It could also be someone else, it could never be her."

Cheng Xiangyang stared at him: "What do you mean?"

Qi Ze said flatly , "Because no one can bear the heart to hurt the person he likes."

The person he likes ?

Cheng Xiangyang understood what he meant, but said coldly: "What are you talking about nonsense?" "Are you talking

nonsense?" Qi Ze approached him with an imposing manner, "In what capacity are you warning me? You? I don't know how angry and jealous your expression is now? Just because I walked out of her room?"

Cheng Xiangyang seemed a little flustered when he was asked, and his expression was a moment of embarrassment, pretending to say calmly: "I am Her brother, why can't you warn you? It's my responsibility to protect her."

Qi Ze said indifferently: "Oh, then treat me as wrong."

He pushed the door opposite and walked in.

Cheng Xiangyang clenched his fists and closed his eyes fiercely, as if to suppress the strong emotions spreading in his heart.