Chapter 1 Charming fake daughters in rich family (1)

Picture is not mine 

When Cheng Yan went downstairs, she saw her father, half-brother and stepmother having breakfast at the dining table.

The whole family is harmonious, except for her.

The maid Aunt Fang pulled her chair away and set her tableware.

Cheng Yan sat down and greeted quietly: "Dad, aunt, brother, good morning."

The father who sits in the main seat is well maintained, showing the charm of a mature man. He frowns slightly: "Get up so late? Look, Your brother didn't have class today, so he got up at six o'clock and went for a run. Do you remember going to school?"

Cheng Yan pursed her lips, did not speak, and glanced at her brother Cheng Xiangyang who was sitting next to her. The family's genes are very good, he The facial features are exquisite, the complexion is fair, the peachy eyes are like a smile but the shirt is loose, and he is a well-kept rich second-generation dude.

"My sister is still young, so let her sleep more." Cheng Xiangyang said with a smile, approached his father again, blinked a peachy eyes, "Dad, you said I was in the top ten of the grade, so buy me one. A new car, does it count?"

Before Cheng Feng answered, the stepmother Jiang

Wanzhi had a smile on her face: "Yangyang, so you have done it?" Cheng Xiangyang smiled and acquiesced.

Now, even Cheng Feng looked happy, and he praised his son with concern, and the few people began to discuss what kind of car to buy.

No one noticed that Cheng Yan stopped eating after a few bites, and went out silently with her schoolbag.

The driver who sent her to school was waiting outside, and Cheng Yan got into the car, finally relieved.

It is really tiring to not collapse in front of the original owner's family!

It has been more than half a year since the second lady of the Cheng Cheng family passed through. She was in a car accident in the real world, and her body is still lying in the hospital in a vegetative state. Then she is bound by the Tianwen system. As long as she completes many world tasks, she can recover health.

The task is not difficult to say, simple is not simple. In summary, it is to maintain the plot of the novel. Other plot symbols are okay if they do not conform to the novel. There are only three key points that cannot be changed, otherwise the mission will be judged as a failure.

First, you must become the white moonlight of the male lead.

Second, we must break up with the hero in the way the novel is written.

Third, no matter how the romance of the hero and heroine develops, their ending must be the same as the ending of the novel.

This is the first world that Cheng Yan has experienced. She wore the hot red text "Billionaire President's Stand-in Lover", which is the number one best-selling romance list.

It's about the sweet love affair between a wealthy tycoon and an eighteenth-line actress in the entertainment industry, and she is the cannon fodder and white moonlight who has been replaced by the heroine. She has only appeared a few times in the memory of the hero. Because Bai Yueguang hooked up with him when he was young and abandoned him, he knelt and begged all night in the rainy night, but he couldn't change her mind.

The bloody thing is that Bai Yueguang is not the real child of the Cheng family. Mrs. Cheng gave birth to a young master in the hospital. Cheng Feng's lover, now Jiang Wanzhi, happens to be a nurse in the obstetrics and gynecology department. She also has a son. It was Cheng Xiangyang, worried that his wife's son would steal Cheng Xiangyang's property, so he stole one of the twin daughters born to others, replaced the real young master, and cruelly abandoned the young master in the orphanage.

And... the hero is the young master born to Mrs. Cheng.

Of course, this young master who was born with a golden spoon is still just a poor boy who can't even pay for his tuition. He was picked up by an old woman scavengers. The two of them depended on each other for life. He grew up to seventeen years old and read. It is the same noble school as the original owner.

The aristocratic schools are basically children from wealthy and powerful people. It is conceivable that the grades will not be satisfactory. Therefore, we must choose some excellent poor students with top grades to support the appearance. Not only tuition fees but also living allowances are provided. The Lord is one of those excellent poor students.

Coincidentally, the male lead is actually a classmate of the original lead, Qi Ze.

What she has to do is probably to become his Bai Yueguang before the college entrance examination, break up with him after the college entrance examination, and then eat melons and watch the heroes and women develop to a happy ending, and she can leave the world.

——

The original owner's family background is also ranked in the aristocratic school. She is beautiful again. She is the kind of pure and unpretentious first love face. With a clear and cold personality, the boys in the school are almost in line. Send her a love letter, and even the girls eagerly come to please her.

When Cheng Yan got out of the car, she saw two girls in blue jackets and red checkered skirts waiting outside the car, with smiles on their faces. One helped her take the schoolbag, and the other took her arm and went to school together. go.

These two girls are the most powerful little attendants who fawn on the original owner. Their family background is considered "clear and cold" in this school, and they always want to seek some benefits from the original owner.

The girl with a melon-faced face is called Lin Shanhu, who is very good at making people happy. If the original owner is coaxed to get closer to her, the other is slightly fatter named Luo Xue, who looks silly, because he is very obedient and can do things, so the original owner is also Allow her to approach.

As she passed the basketball court, Lin Shanhu suddenly exclaimed excitedly: "Yanyan! Brother Wei Yang is playing! Super handsome!"

Listening to her name, Cheng Yan resisted rolling her eyes and kept her cool personality.

Every school always has a type of school bully who has poor grades and loves troubles and arrogance. Wei Yang is not only a school bully, but also a school bully who is obsessed with the original owner. When he saw her, he called the "sister" to the left and the other "sister" to the right. , I also loved the house and called Wudi "Sister" to the friends around the original owner, so Lin Shanhu directly called him "Brother Wei Yang".

Cheng Yan turned her head and wanted to leave, but suddenly heard someone scream. Before she looked back, she was suddenly pulled by someone. The basketball that was smashed in her direction had also fallen to the ground. She bounced under her feet, making a muffled noise.

The two attendants cared about her in a panic, and the boys on the basketball court ran towards this side anxiously, as if she had been seriously injured.

Cheng Yan ignored this, but looked up at the boy who had saved her. He was tall, thin and tall, with a gloomy and sharp facial features, and a well-defined face hidden in the shadows, unable to see his expression clearly.

Cheng Yan bends her eyes, smiles very well, and her voice is like winter dew: "Thank you."

The boy seemed to glance at her, but didn't seem to look at her, and turned around indifferently.

"That is... the poor man in the class? It seems to be called... Qi Ze?" Lin Shanhu was surprised, "he...he dare to hold your little hand! Are you afraid of being beaten to death by your admirer?" Is

this the point? ?

Cheng Yan still couldn't help rolling her eyes, but when she saw the school tyrant leading the people to rush, her face changed slightly, and she said coldly, "I don't want to see him, you stop him for me."

Luo Xue Nodded, he was used to blocking peach blossoms for her: "Yanyan, you can go another way."

Lin Shanhu liked Wei Yang very much. Seeing Cheng Yan refused to pay attention to him, he was secretly happy, and positively agreed. .

-

Cheng Yan is for a way to go, but this is not the way to the classroom, but to the art building, and this time there is also no one, she directly on the third floor, he went to the door of the music room.

In the classroom, a boy with a beautiful and clean back is sitting in the first row, holding a pen in his hand, and seems to be doing a problem.

Cheng Yan walked over gently and was about to reach out and pat his shoulder when he heard his low voice suddenly sounded: "Yanyan, you haven't played enough with this trick?" The

boy turned his face, his eyes clear. , Look at her.

"I just want to see what it looks like when you are scared!" Cheng Yan bent down, stretched out her hand and squeezed his face, "Your expression is always so calm, you are always the same, happy or unhappy, so boring!"

Boy He patted her hand away, took the breakfast for her out of the thermos, and said, "Don't be so naive, sit down and eat."

Cheng Yan glanced at him and listened to him and sat down obediently. A... On the boy's lap, he stretched out his hand to hook his neck and blinked innocently.

"Qi Ze..." She leaned close to him, her body smelling sweet, "Are you blushing, do you like hugging me or not?"

Qi Ze froze and felt that it would be wrong to push her away or to hold her. His face was a little cramped, and his face calmly said: "This is not good."

"What's not good?" Cheng Yan seemed curious, with a naive expression on her face. He said, "You are my boyfriend. We only dated for a few months, so you hate me, don't you?"

Qi Ze: "No."

Cheng Yan: "Then why don't you hold me?"

Qi Ze moved. She didn't dare to move, she felt that her body was fragrant and soft, and her throat was a little tight. His voice was very low: "Yanyan, you are not an adult."

"..."

Would you like such an old cadre?

Seeing that she didn't speak, Qi Ze hesitated for a moment, and then compromised again: "You can

hold hands." Cheng Yan clasped his fingers together like a stream, her dark eyes were bright: "Then... hug?"

Qi Ze looked at her. One glance: "You can't hold it like this."

In his condemning gaze, Cheng Yan had to sit next to him and asked: "Then...can you give

her a kiss?" Qi Ze glanced at her: "No. "

He handed the bun to her lips, and when she saw her reaching out to take it, he patted her hand, and said: "You didn't wash your hands, I'll feed you."

Cheng Yan snorted, "Why are you so domineering? , Neither of this nor that, I don't want to eat anymore."

"

Yanyan , don't be willful." Cheng Yan ignored him.

Qi Ze couldn't do anything with her. After being silent for a while, he leaned in and kissed her on the side. His heartbeat was as fast as a thief. The soft and tender touch made him a little dazed, and he met her. With surprised eyes, he pretended to be calm: "Can you eat it?"

Cheng Yan was also stunned, and then smiled again: "Well, did you make it yourself?"

Qi Ze nodded.

Cheng Yan obediently let him feed her, and she moved very slowly while eating. She bit the bun with small mouthfuls, her white cheeks bulged slightly, and she looked very cute, unlike her usual tall and cold look.

Qi Ze's black eyes had a little smile.

Eating at Cheng's family is too difficult. Either you have to be criticized by your father and stepmother, or you have to be compared with your Dandy brother, who even pretends to look like a person in front of her parents, so she is not good anywhere. Up.

The original owner also took a few bites and stopped eating. She could bear the hunger, but she couldn't help it, so she asked Qi Ze to also prepare a breakfast for her.

When she came across, the original owner and Qi Ze did not intersect. It took her a full half a year to become his girlfriend. Now his love value is only 75. Only when she reaches 100 can she become his love. Bai Yueguang.

Qi Ze has few friends in the noble school, his temperament is indifferent and gloomy, and he is full of vigor, so there are no rich people to bully him, but most people don't like such poor students with no money and power.

Only after he really regarded her as his own, she realized that his heart was still very warm and he was very good to her.

Therefore, she did not announce the relationship between the two as developed in the plot of the novel. Once it is made public, he will become the target of bullying by the whole school, especially the school bully Wei Yang will bully him miserably.

After eating breakfast, Qi Ze put the schoolbags of the two people on his shoulders and said, "Let's go."

Cheng Yan sat still and stretched out a hand towards him.

Qi Ze glanced at her and pulled her up. When she was about to let go, she held his hand again. He didn't say anything this time, just held her hand back.

He tilted his head and saw the corners of her raised lips, very beautiful, like a beautiful flower blooming in his heart.