Chapter 2 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (2)

Picture is not mine 

The cafeteria is divided into three floors. The consumption level of each floor is different. The top floor is equivalent to the VIP area. Girls of the level like Lin Shanhu and Luo Xue can only enter by the original owner.

In order not to collapse, Cheng Yan did not refuse to go to lunch with them.

Before entering the canteen door, Cheng Yan saw a few boys standing at the door. The guy surrounded by him grew up very handsome and had a handsome temperament. He didn't wear school uniforms, and stood there lazily. Not easy to mess with.

They were standing in the middle of the gate, and the other students seemed to be afraid of him, and squeezed in by the gate from a distance.

Before she turned and walked away, he already waved his hand and called her: "Sister Xiaoyan!"

Lin Shanhua's expression was a little pleased: "Brother Wei Yang!"

Cheng Yan was already dragged by her and walked over.

Several people walked into the cafeteria together. Wei Yang turned his head and looked at her. His black eyes were shining, and he smiled and said: "Why don't you wait for me in the morning? I'm just beating the talent for a while.

Gone ." Cheng Yan: "Beat someone?"

Lin Shanhu rushed and said, "It's just the high school boy who almost hit you. You didn't see it. Brother Wei Yang is so powerful, he punched him out with one punch. I got a nosebleed, crying bitterly and begging for mercy."

Cheng Yan's expression was cold and did not speak.

Wei Yang stared straight at her. Her complexion was pale, and her profile was cold, like an unattainable goddess, which made her heart moving and awe-inspiring.

How can someone look so good that they will never tire of looking angry.

"Sister Xiaoyan, if you don't like it, I won't do such a thing." He laughed and coaxed her in a low voice.

After speaking, he saw her stop, and before he was too happy, he found that her gaze was not looking at him, but at a boy who was walking here with a dinner plate.

Wei Yang's face was gloomy.

Lin Shanhu lowered his voice to remind: "It was the boy who saved

Yanyan in the morning, and he also pulled Yanyan 's hand." Cheng Yan turned her head and looked at Lin Shansha.

Lin Shanhu noticed the indifference in her eyes, only when she knew that she deliberately provoke Wei Yang to bully people, and turned away with some guilty conscience.

She was uneasy and kind, who asked Qi Ze to save Cheng Yan, how refreshing it was to make her, the young lady, be hit by the ball?

Wei Yang stared at Qi Ze lazily and arrogantly, and Qi Ze continued to walk forward calmly.

As he passed by, Wei Yang suddenly raised his hand and knocked over the dinner plate in his hand.

"Just eat these?" Wei Yang laughed sarcastically. "My dog ​​also eats better than you. For the sake of saving Xiaoyan, I would like to treat you to a big meal?"

Qi Ze from beginning to end. He didn't even change his face, looking at him, his eyes were dark and deep.

"Wei Yang." Cheng Yan said suddenly.

Wei Yang smiled colder: "Are you going to intercede for him?"

Cheng Yan shook her head, pointed to her shoes, and said, "It's dirty."

She was wearing the school uniform black leather shoes. Some food and soup were stained on the exposed insteps and calves.

She was so close that she suffered.

Wei Yang hurriedly said: "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I'll clean it for you."

Cheng Yan stepped back, avoiding his hand, and turned to look at Qi standing aside. Ze, his eyes were clear and black, and his voice was faint and soft: "You wipe it, no paper, use your hands."

Wei Yang only thought that she was angry with Qi Ze and wanted to insult him, so he sneered and echoed: " Didn't you hear her?"

Qi Ze stared at her for a moment, then squatted in front of her. Her exposed calves were white and soft, and his fingertips gently brushed off a few grains of rice on it, smooth and soft. It feels fleeting, and it makes a strong urge to touch it.

Qi Ze's eyes were dim, and he was quickly cleaned up. He had just stood up, his tight body hadn't relaxed yet, and a gentle body suddenly appeared in his arms, and his breathing stopped.

The others were also stunned.

Cheng Yan seized the opportunity to squeeze the flesh of his waist secretly, and blinked at him: "Sorry, I have stood for too long, my feet are a little numb."

Qi Ze helped her stand, let go of her hand, a little helplessly He glanced at her and said lightly, "It's okay."

Wei Yang was itching with hatred. Why did she fall into someone else's arms?

"Sister Xiaoyan." Wei Yang stared down at her with an uncertain expression. "Don't you like that boy?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him, her eyes clear and lingering: "You talk nonsense, don't show up to me in the future. By your side."

Seeing her so angry, Wei Yang was relieved: "That's right, but it's just a pariah, how could you look at him? But...what did you stare at him before?"

"I was looking at the menu." Cheng Yan looked at him, "I haven't eaten anything on the first floor."

Wei Yang only thought she was curious: "It's not delicious."

"I'll eat on the first floor, you go to the third floor."

Cheng Yan said, Going straight ahead, the two little followers hurriedly followed.

Wherever Wei Yang could go to the third floor by himself, she followed, and she heard her say

: "Let 's wait in a long line." Wei Yang said hurriedly, "I'll go!"

Cheng Yan's dark eyes looked at him quietly. : "Twice, packed."

Of course it is two, but she can remember the one that she let him, Wei Yang is happy to be happy: "Okay, you go sit down, what do you like to eat, I I know."

Of course, the school boss doesn't need to line up to get food. He quickly came back with two copies. Lin Shanhu and Luo Xue were still waiting in line there.

Cheng Yan lifted the bag containing the boxed lunch: "Thank you, you can go to dinner."

Wei Yang: "...Sister Xiaoyan?"

Cheng Yan glanced back at him, with a slight smile on her lips: "Don't follow, I don't want to be seen and I eat two."

Wei Yang was made by her smile. I was shaking my mind and stood in place.

"Boss, why are you standing stupid?" The chestnut-haired boy patted him on the shoulder.

Wei Yang recovered and knocked on his head viciously: "You're a fucking stupid!" After

scolding, he suddenly smiled to himself: "It's so cute."

He was one step closer to Sister Xiaoyan, she He even told him about the appetite.

The boys only feel terrified, the boss...yes, are you complimenting him?