Chapter 15 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (15)

Picture is not mine 

"Miss, why don't you hold an umbrella?"

Aunt Fang was mopping the floor in the living room. She was surprised to see the young lady standing slender in the hallway, holding her arms and shaking slightly, she was soaked and beautiful, even if she was so embarrassed. Chu Chu is so pitiful and moving, making people feel softened without realizing it.

Cheng Yan didn't seem to hear her, she changed her shoes and walked to her room, her expression a little disturbed.

The young master of the family went to the dinner with her husband and wife. Before they came back, Aunt Fang was worried about her, so she hurriedly put down and did half of her work, and followed up.

The young lady loves to have a little temper, she didn't dare to ask more, she just said softly: "Miss, do you want to take a bath? I'll go get your clothes for you."

After hearing this, Cheng Yan suddenly stopped. Looking back at her: "You're going to send the umbrella."

Aunt Fang was taken aback, thinking that she would be closer to the young master, and asked: "To the young master?"

Cheng Yan didn't say a word, opened the bedroom door and went straight. Walked to the French window.

From the windows on the third floor, you can see the main entrance, the street lights are bright, the rain is getting weaker, you can vaguely see him still standing there, motionless like a cold stone statue, revealing a feeling of loneliness and arrogance.

Aunt Fang followed, saw it, and exclaimed: "Who is standing there with such a heavy rain? Are you stupid?" Is

n't she stupid?

Cheng Yan pursed her lower lip to laugh, but couldn't laugh, she sighed silently.

If it weren't for the collapse of the set, she would go and force him the umbrella.

If she is the heroine of this presidential essay, this way of standing in the rain silly and waiting is of course the heroine turning back, and the two people embrace in the rain affectionately, and then reconcile as before.

It's a pity that she is just a cannon fodder who is destined to abandon him to pave the way for the heroine.

Cheng Yan retracted her gaze and wiped the dry raindrops on her face. Suddenly she felt a pain, and she touched her left cheek tentatively.

Aunt Fang paid attention to her movements and saw a trace of blood on her face. She was startled: "Miss, why is your face hurt?"

Cheng Yan thought of the umbrella that Qi Ze was angry and fell. She was scratched at that time, and she was silent, and said: "I'm fine, you go down and give him the umbrella, don't persuade him to go, if he doesn't..." After a pause, she went on to say, "You just leave the umbrella.

Go down ." Aunt Fang replied suspiciously. She went downstairs and took the umbrella and walked out. She asked the security guard at the door to open the door. Only then did she see that this man was a teenage boy student wearing the same school uniform as the young lady. , Looks very handsome, he looks too haggard, his face is so white that a gust of wind can stun him, but there is a strong force that forces him to persevere, his eyes are gloomy, a little bit letting Afraid.

"Are you Miss's classmate?" Seeing him, Aunt Fang asked with a polite smile.

Qi Ze stared at her with cold eyes, without saying a word.

Aunt Fang thought he was really weird, and she didn't want to say more, so she handed him the umbrella: "Miss asked to send it, why don't you continue? I don't care about it. I sent the umbrella. Just leave it here. Why is the boy so weird?"

Aunt Fang glanced at him, put the umbrella at his feet, and turned to leave. At this moment, a husky voice came from behind: "You tell her , I'm waiting for her."

Aunt Fang was surprised and turned around to look at him: "What are you waiting for Miss?" There

was silence again.

The pretty good-looking boy looked at people gloomily, she was shocked, seeing that he refused to say, she wanted to leave.

At this moment, a car's lights swept over. Aunt Fang blocked her eyes and stopped again. When she saw a red sports car approaching, she knew that the young master was back.

The driver opened the car door, holding a black umbrella, a pair of white leather shoes fell on the ground, and the handsome man in a luxurious suit got out of the car, as if he didn't like such formal clothes very much, and pulled off his tie impatiently. When I walked forward, I saw the young man standing there at the door, with a pair of peach eyes gleaming, and raised his eyebrows with interest.