Chapter 4 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (4)

Picture is not mine

The next day, an article on the school forum was titled "A Suspected Goddess Puppy Love Exposure? Suddenly, the posts of "became popular and became popular on the homepage. There were tens of thousands of comments within a few hours.

After clicking it, there is no text description, only a picture that is fascinating.

Even if you don't see the face, it is enough to make people guess who the girl in the photo is. The title has long been pointed out. Everyone knows that only Cheng Yan is loved by boys because of her godlike beauty and personality.

On the face of it, there are no girls who are hostile to Cheng Yan, but there are many people who secretly hate her and be jealous of her, including those boys who like her but can't get her.

As a result, the comments in the anonymous forums became smoggy, and the malicious intentions almost came out of the screen.

"Some people just look at innocence, and their private lives don't know how chaotic it is."

"It's really dying to be so close to boys on the street."

"She knows how to seduce boys in school, and she even pretends to be so close." Innocent, I hate her the most."

"So... I was rejected not because she was not in love, but because of the boy?"

"Fuck, I was also rejected, so... who the fuck is that boy?"

Cheng As soon as Yan arrived at school, Lin Shanhu was told about the forum. After she finished reading, Lin Shanhu said with a worried face: "Yanyan, is this really you? Who is the boy who is carrying you? You didn't tell your friends when you were in love?"

Cheng Yan glanced at Lin Shan Shan lightly.

Lin Shanhu was a little uncomfortable with her: "What are you doing looking at me like this?"

Cheng Yan said nothing.

This kind of plot also happened in the original book, but it was earlier. The intimate photo of Bai Yueguang and the male protagonist was also posted to the forum by Lin Shanhu. In that photo, Qi Ze showed his face, so from that day Since then, he has become the object of isolation, hostility, and humiliation in the school. After the college entrance examination, the male lead regained his status as the young master of the Cheng family, and those people even came to him to apologize.

This kind of plot doesn't have to be maintained, so she has tried her best to avoid the plot, but Lin Shanhu would still run into it.

What can she do to change the destiny of Qi Ze being bullied?

"Xiaoyan!" An

angry voice came from not far away.

She turned her head and saw Wei Yang's anxious and sullen face.

He walked up to her, suppressed his emotions, put his hands on the desk, and looked down at her: "I know that the person in the picture is you! You left me yesterday to see him? Did you know that I was waiting? How many hours are you? Who is that boy?"

Cheng Yan said calmly, "You crumpled my book."

"Tell me!" As if provoked by her expression, Wei Yang's voice was raised, "He is Who!" The

class was quiet by his roar, and they didn't dare to show up, as if they were afraid of being angry by the maddening school boss.

Cheng Yan still looked calm: "It has nothing to do with you." The

classmates hardly dared to look at Wei Yang's face. Cheng Yan was testing on the edge of danger.

Who knows if Xiaobawang will go crazy and even beat up girls he likes?

Wei Yang didn't want to hit anyone, he just stared at Cheng Yan fiercely, as if he was so angry that he couldn't say a word.

A chuckle suddenly came from the door.

"You are the only one who can make Wei's baby young master so angry."

A girl in the class exclaimed excitedly: "The president is here too!"

Cheng Yan looked at the boy at the door, he said. Dressed in school uniforms neatly, even the buttons are neatly buttoned up, slender figure, handsome face, gentle and elegant smile on the corners of the lips.

Qin Xiu, a strong admirer of the original owner, is the president of the student union in the school. He is handsome, good grades, rich and gentle, and even his family is far beyond the Cheng family. In this way, he is not as cannon fodder like Bai Yueguang. The role, in the future, he will be the second male who is affectionate and dedicated to the heroine.

He led a few boys and girls in the student union in, all of them were handsome men and beautiful women, filled with the temperament of an excellent student, very seductive.

Wei Yang sneered: "So, are you here to find bad luck?"

Qin Xiu smiled calmly: "It's almost the same." He led someone to stand at Cheng Yan's table, smiled at her, and turned his head to look. To Lin Shanhu next to her, "Student Lin, come with us."

Lin Shanhu said in a panic, "Why should I go with you?"

Qin Xiu said, "Do you need me to remind you of what you have done? Did you post the posts in the forum? Don't you know that exposing students' privacy violates school regulations?"

The classmates looked at Lin Shanhu in surprise. Isn't she Cheng Yan's follower, who actually does this kind of thing? Are you brave enough or crazy?

Wei Yang looked at Lin Shanhu with cold eyes.

Cheng Yan's expression was calm.

Lin Shanhu was panicked and scared, especially Wei Yang's eyes that made her very unbearable. She couldn't help but say loudly, "What about me? I'm not exposing her privacy, I'm just exposing her to the school. You have no reason to take me away, I did not do anything wrong!"

Qin Xiu smiled lightly and said meaningfully, "But, if it was me who made the mistake with her, then..." He smiled at the corner of his lips. Gentle, but there was a cold luster in his eyes, "Do I have a reason?" As

soon as I said this, the whole class took a breath.

Is the school forbidden to fall in love with each other? Besides, Young Master Qin wants to fall in love with someone, so even the principal can only pretend to be blind when he sees it.

Lin Shanhu looked at him in shock, his face suddenly pale.

She is over.

"No! You are lying to me!"

"Yanyan, am I true?" Qin Xiu smiled and looked at Cheng Yan, before leaning over her ear slightly, as if kissing her.

Wei Yang's eyes were scarlet when he saw, his fists creaked.

The whole class was also stunned.

Only Cheng Yan could hear the phrase he said in her ear, "I'm so self-sacrificing to help you, does Yanyan think how to thank me?".

Cheng Yan stared at him, he knew it, he knew it all.

If she denies it, will he tell Qi Ze?

"You..."

Cheng Yan was about to speak, but suddenly saw Wei Yang punch Qin Xiu.

Qin Xiu caught his fist and chuckled: "Assault the president of the student union, let me think about it, what will happen to you?"

Will you be... please parents, write a review, and confess in front of the school?

Wei Yang's face changed a few times, but in the end he didn't make a move. His anger was nowhere to vent, leaving a sentence "I won't lose to you!" and left.

Lin Shanhu was also taken away by people from the student union.

The classroom immediately boiled again.

-

mobility of students very quickly, before the next section, physical education, forum posts had all been deleted.

Qi Ze didn't know what happened in the classroom before. He was called by the physical education teacher to the utility room to tidy up equipment.

However, because the children of the noble school are more or less cooperative at home, the communication between them is closer than that of ordinary schools. Small things can be quickly spread throughout the school, let alone Said it was Qin Xiu and Cheng Yan's "love affair".

Cheng Yan felt that Qi Ze must have known the news at this moment, and she was afraid that he would lower his love value, so she went to him to explain.

She went to the locker room and changed her sportswear first. The other girls had already changed and went out. She was about to go out with him, but saw Qi Ze coming from the corridor to the men's locker room.

By now the other boys have changed their clothes and left.

Cheng Yan followed him secretly, and went to the locker room's cubicle. She wanted to lock the door easily. Unexpectedly, the door lock was broken. She had to toss for a long time and it was useless, so she had to hide the door. I can still see the mirror outside.

Qi Ze's eyebrows fluttered, and he asked her with a smile, "Do you want to see me change clothes?"

Cheng Yan didn't forget to tease him, pulled his coat, and blinked in expectation: "So, you do this well.

Are you ready?" "Don't you already have a new boyfriend?" Qi Ze brushed off her hand and glanced at her, his handsome face faint.

"Are you jealous?" Cheng Yan observed his expression, stretched out a finger and nodded on his chest, "You actually talk to me like this, do you know that I am all for you, if not afraid If others know about your relationship with me, there will be no such rumors at all!"

Cheng Yan briefly talked about what happened in the classroom.

Qi Ze's expression was still very pale: "I'm very shameless? Would you rather lie than let people know me?"

"Are you questioning me?" Cheng Yan looked even more injured than him, staring at him, confidently. Said, "I did this for your own good, don't you know that the boys who like me are very violent and unreasonable? I'm afraid you will be beaten to death by them!"

Qi Ze raised his eyebrows and said unclearly: " In your eyes, I must be the one that will kill you?" Regarding

the self-esteem of adolescent boys, Cheng Yan said vaguely: "No, I'm just afraid you will suffer."

Qi Ze It is not salty to say: "It is better to suffer a loss than to cuckold."

Cheng Yan: "What do you mean?"

Qi Ze walked closer to her and stared into her eyes: "They all said that you kissed someone in the classroom!"

"How is it possible?" This rumor is too exaggerated. It's just looking at Qi Ze, she Still a little lack of confidence, "If you don't have a relationship, he just leaned closer to me. There really is no relationship. You should believe me, I am your girlfriend!"

Qi Ze looked at her with dark eyes. , The voice was very low: "I didn't believe you, but... I wanted to do something."

Cheng Yan looked at him, her eyes wondering: "What's the matter?"

Qi Ze did not say, but suddenly pressed her against the wall. The atmosphere in the narrow compartment suddenly became ambiguous. His fingers passed through her hair slowly, and he lowered his head to cover her lips. When her lips were slightly opened in surprise, the tip of his tongue also slipped in. .

This was the first real kiss between two people. He kissed slowly and attentively, with a lingering and gentle taste.

After a while, he loosened her slightly, pressed her eyebrows, and stroking her extremely beautiful collarbone, bringing up a burst of numbness.

Cheng Yan seemed to be shocked and dumbfounded: "No, didn't you say that you can't kiss?"

"You have to figure it out." His dark eyes stared at her, and his voice was low and mute, "I'm not kissing you, I'm punishing you." You."

Cheng Yan was dissatisfied: "Where did I go wrong?"

"I don't need you to protect me in this way." Qi Ze said word by word, "I am not as fragile as you think. You look down on me too much. "

Sure enough, he is the hero, even if he is a dog, he can exude an imposing temperament.

Cheng Yan smiled, grabbed his school uniform and tie, stood on tiptoe, leaned close to him, intertwined, "I just want to protect you, if this is wrong, I might do it again, so..." she

She smiled somewhat delicately and beautifully, "Would you like to punish it all at once?" After saying that, she pushed him, pressed him against the wall, and put her lips on her tiptoe.

Qi Ze: "..."

It was so high-sounding, she seemed to just want to find an excuse to kiss him.

Some petting smiles appeared in his eyes, he put his arms around her waist, leaned against the wall to kiss her, and gently stroked her hair.

It's nothing to indulge her once.