Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (17)

Although Yu Chi said that the Zombie King had appeared at the door and the base has opened a high-level defense state, he did not really face any danger, and did not know Liu Sang's prophetic dreams, except for those high-level abilities who were really waiting for them. 

The ordinary people in the base The spirits of the supernaturalists are not tense, but there is a relaxed thought of "you can stay in the base for some time".

Therefore, when eating dinner, the people in the cafeteria were still talking and laughing, and the least bit of no tomorrow would be the real end of panic and despair.

Cheng Yan also ran into Liu Sang on the way down to eat, and Liu Sang enthusiastically took the initiative to serve her and let her take a good position first.

Cheng Yan had to go and get a seat first, but not long after she had just sat down, Yu Chi also came over with a plate, and took a seat next to her.

Cheng Yan turned her head and looked at him, but she didn't say anything. He sat down and she said that it wasn't for him. It seemed too shameful to show her face.

Zhou Ting was also with him, and sat opposite her. When Liu Sang came over, he was still stunned and sat beside Zhou Ting.

"The food tonight is really good. There is meat. I haven't smelled it for a long time." Liu Sang smiled and pushed the plate to her.

Cheng Yan fell silent when she saw the red pepper fried pork on the plate.

Yu Chi suddenly asked her: "What's the matter?"

Seeing everyone watching over, she said: "Nothing."

She just remembered that the original owner didn't eat spicy food since she was a child. The taste is a bit special. Even if it is spicy, she can change it when she eats. It became a tenth, but she didn't plan to come up with this little thing and just leave it alone.

Yu Chi glanced at her, as if he understood something, suddenly brought her plate over and exchanged his plate for her.

His plate is porridge and side dishes, very light.

The others were stunned and looked at him.

Yu Chi looked at her calmly and asked, "I want to eat with you, can I?"

His eyes were calm and deep, and Cheng Yan had a subtle feeling in her heart. She was startled and said, "Are you...sure?"

She seemed to have never seen him eat spicy food, but it could be because of her. He doesn't eat spicy food, so he is accommodating her taste.

As if to show that he simply likes to eat this plate, he even scooped a spoonful of red pepper fried meat, fried meat and chili were very finely chopped, a spoonful of the two mixed together, he ate it without changing his facial expression.

Zhou Ting endured a laugh the whole time. Others didn't know, but he knew that the boss didn't eat any spicy food. Once accidentally, he blushed as if he was beaten by someone.

At this moment, my heart may be so hot that I scream, but his expression is still calm and gentle. This pretends to force him to give full marks!

How about being the boss?

Cheng Yan took a few bites, and suddenly heard Liu Sang's exclamation: "Brother Chi, you have a fever? Your face burned like this?"

As soon as Cheng Yan turned her head, she was a little choked, and Yu Chi's face was really red. , There are still some beads of sweat on the forehead, and the part from the ears to the neck is also red.

She was in a mixed mood, and handed him a tissue to wipe her sweat: "Wipe it."

Yuchi's dark eyes looked at her, as if she was a little confused. After a while, there was some bright light in her eyes, which was lowered. Head down, leaning a little closer.

Cheng Yan: "..."

She didn't mean to wipe his sweat.

Just when the two people were in a stalemate, a team member in military uniform hurried in. Before reaching Yuchi, he said anxiously: "Boss, it's not good! The zombie king is quickly moving towards the base. Move." 

The voice fell, and the noisy cafeteria suddenly fell silent.

Yu Chi stood up abruptly, his expression quickly became cold and solemn, and asked in a deep voice, "How long will it be?" 

The team members: "About half an hour!"

Yu Chi frowned and gave the command: "All gather within three minutes! Bring your weapons!"

Team members: "Yes!"

There was chaos in the cafeteria, and the ability players rushed back to change their clothes and bring equipment, with teleport ability. In the blink of an eye, he disappeared in the cafeteria, and even ordinary people panicked.

Yu Chi also walked towards the door, but after a few steps, suddenly turned back and stood in front of her.

Cheng Yan felt that his gaze was very oppressive, and she was determined to look at her. She couldn't help but ask: "What's the matter?"

"Don't run around, wait for me to come back!" After that, he stared at her.

Does she have to agree to leave?

Cheng Yan: "...Hmm."

With her assurance, he leaned over and hugged her, then quickly let go, and walked away without looking back, his steps were a bit hurried, his back was tall and straight.

Cheng Yan sighed, he was too naive, with such a good opportunity, only a fool would not run away.

The male and female masters fight side by side and tear the zombies to develop their feelings.

——

Yu Chi arranged the defense work in the base, and he was about to lead a team of elite players out to entice the Zombie King. Before setting off, he looked around and frowned: "Where is Xu Fuyan?"

Some of the team members suddenly said, "Xu Brother went out in the morning, as if he was going out with Sister Fuyi?"

Yu Chi looked at Qin Fuyi who was aside, his eyes seemed to be inquiring.

Qin Fuyi smiled confidently: "There is such a thing. He said that there is something to go out, so I will be with him, but I don't know what is going on with him, he looks quite anxious."

Yu Chi glanced at her calmly: "What are you going out for?"

His eyes were too penetrating, Qin Fuyi lowered his head and stroked the hair on her cheek, and said: "I saw an old friend, very pitiful. Yes, I brought him some food and clothes."

Yu Chi didn't know whether he believed it or not, his eyes grew colder when he saw her.

Zhou Ting laughed: "Sister Fu Yi has a very good heart. Now those people outside are indeed very poor, so they are better in our base."

"Why are you talking?" Yu Chi glanced at Zhou Ting. The cold voice ordered, "Go!"

Zhou Ting's smiling face immediately retracted.

-

Base martial law soon after Yu pool they went out, the door will slam shut, so Cheng Yan hurry to get back to the bag and left, Tintin on the use of stealth different matter sorted out at her side.

There was a little chaos in the base at the moment, Yu Chi had left long ago, and she got out of the pile of super naturalists behind.

When the group of supernatural beings walked away, knowing that they were going in the direction where the Zombie King was rushing, and they wanted to stop the way the Zombie King was coming, she chose the opposite direction and went south.

Fortunately, there was no zombie on the road.

Ding Ding raised her neck and asked her: "Yanyan, is this the way to the north city base?"

Cheng Yan: "No, which direction Yuchi and the others are going in."

Ding Ding gave a "Oh" and sighed: "It seems that I can only go to the sister-in-law Xu?"

Cheng Yan: "Is it."

Around, she can only go to Xu Junyi's side, the power of the plot still has some effect?

After coming out of the base, they walked a long street without seeing the zombies. Cheng Yan felt calm a little weird, and she hesitated whether to continue walking.

Ding Ding suddenly pointed to the phone booth and whispered in surprise, "Yanyan, there seems to be something there."

She also saw that there was a person sitting cross-legged in the phone booth, just like practicing qigong. Obviously, it could not be a zombie. After a closer look, he recognized that the man was actually the women's clothing boss from the previous period?

He was dressed as a normal boy this time, wearing a blue sweater, with his eyes closed, his expression seemed to be vomiting blood in pain, and he didn't know what he was doing.