Chapter 6 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (6)

Picture is not mine 

As the college entrance examination approaches, Qi Ze's love for her has risen to ninety-five, which also means that the day of breaking up will not be far away, and after that, he will wait to counterattack the male and female protagonists who become rich The Lord ushered in a sweet finale, and she could end the world perfectly.

Cheng Yan thought very well. Of course, it would be better if there were no two men and cannon fodder men to spoil the game.

In the library, she looked at the school tyrant sitting opposite, then looked at the chairman and Qi Ze sitting beside her, and sighed silently.

How did this atmosphere that can be transformed into a Shura Field in minutes?

On the eve of the college entrance examination, the teachers divided the students into one-on-one learning mutual aid groups. Cheng Yan and Qi Ze were divided into one group, so they came to the library in the name of study very openly.

Not long after sitting down, Qin Xiu took a seat next to her, and smiled at her, as if surprised that she would be here too.

As for Wei Yang almost followed Qin Xiu's hind feet, he smiled stiffly and said: "What a coincidence, sister Xiaoyan, I also came to learn."

Obviously he didn't have any sincerity to lie. Without a pen in the book, he leaned back on the chair and glared at Qin Xiu fiercely.

Qin Xiu brought the book, but didn't read it. He turned a pen in his hand and looked at her gently, with a smile at the corner of his lips, and it made people's backs cool.

Cheng Yan couldn't help but say: "Don't look at me."

Wei Yang also agreed and said: "Qin Xiu, didn't you see that Little Yan hates you? Don't you hurry up?"

"Who in the school doesn't know about Yanyan now ? Stay with me?" Qin Xiu smiled and glanced at Qi Ze meaningfully. "She hates no one and doesn't hate me, doesn't she, Yanyan?"

Qi Zezheng lowered his head to do his homework, his face hidden in the shadows. , I can't see the expression clearly, and the outline is beautiful and sharp.

Wei Yang's eyes breathed fire.

This question... seems to be fatal.

Cheng Yan had no choice but to put out the cold expression that the original owner used, and said two words: "Shut up." It

meant not to disturb her studying.

Qin Xiu smiled dozingly, approached her, and whispered: "Yanyan is not shy, right? You didn't even blush when I kissed you a few days ago. I still remember how soft your face is. "

His voice is very low, and it is even more unspeakable.

Cheng Yan heard a faint clicking sound. She turned her head and saw that a pencil broke in Qi Ze's hand.

She swallowed.

Isn't it...?

Wei Yang was so angry that he rolled up his sleeves and wanted to hit someone. Qin Xiu ignored him either. He just looked at Qi Ze with a gentle smile at the corners of his lips, but it showed some sarcasm and coldness.

Qi Ze suddenly stood up, looking at Qin Xiu with cold eyes, a gloomy and cold aura lingering between his eyebrows and eyes.

Qin Xiu smiled: "Student Qi, have something to tell me?"

He made it clear that he was deliberately stimulating Qi Ze, and wanted Qi Ze to admit that she was associated with her, so that he could use the knife to kill people, just Wei Yang alone. I'm so sad.

Qin Xiu is really...so insidious!

Cheng Yan stood up hurriedly, and suddenly remembered, "Didn't you say you want to pick me up a few counseling books, go now", and even if Qi Ze agreed or disagreed, she pulled him by the sleeve. Pulled away.

She took him to the depths of the empty bookshelf.

Qi Ze leaned against the wall on the side of the bookshelf with a faint expression, looking down at her.

Cheng Yan was seen with a guilty conscience: "It's not what he said."

Qi Ze suddenly asked: "He kissed you?"

Cheng Yan explained hurriedly, "It's just a kiss on the cheek, don't get me wrong, I and him it does not matter."

Qi Ze snorted unclearly: "That's it?" He fixedly looked at her with dark eyes, and asked, "Is it that day? You got in his car."

He saw it.

"What are you doing looking at me like this?" Cheng Yan looked at him grievously and blinked, "I have nothing to do with him again, just have a meal together, don't you believe me? And... it's him. I kissed me myself, and I don't like him at all."

"Don't mention it again!" Qi Ze suddenly attacked her.

Cheng Yan seemed to be taken aback by him. Seeing his gloomy expression, she couldn't speak for a while.

Seeing her pale and frightened, Qi Ze realized that he was in a bad mood. He rubbed his eyebrows, and his tone of voice when he whispered softened a lot: "Yanyan, I didn't blame you, and I didn't believe you. , It's just a little angry."

"Just a little bit?" Cheng Yan became bolder again when his attitude softened, humming coldly.

Qi Ze only felt that she was like a little cat. She was scared when she was fierce, and she became arrogant again.

He glanced at her, and his anger disappeared a lot: "Then add some more."

"How can you kill me when you are angry?" Cheng Yan looked at him with her chin up, her cheeks pink and red. The lips are beautiful, and the girl's posture is delicate and refined.

In this way, she should be loved and taken care of by someone in her palm.

Qi Ze stared at her with dark eyes and did not speak. He just held her waist and blocked the faces of two people with a book. In her surprised eyes, he lowered his head and kissed her lips.

There are people coming and going in the library, and the sound of footsteps is near and far away. Although there is no one in this corner, it is still a bit frightening.

When parting, Cheng Yan was a little panting, her heart was beating fast, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were looking at him clear: "This, is this also punishment?"

Qi Ze looked at her with a low voice: "No, you are too cute, I I couldn't hold it back for a while."

Cheng Yan stared at him for a while, and suddenly she suddenly said, "So... you have always wanted to kiss me? But, why do you have to bear it?"

Qi Ze lightly sighed and touched her innocent question. Touched her hair: "You are still too young, I don't want to bully you."

Cheng Yan held his waist with her hands, her eyes were bright and her voice was soft: "I like being bullied by you, so... do you want to kiss? ? "

Qi Ze look strange, silent for a moment, some frustration:" Yan Yan, do not seduce me. "

Cheng Yan seems to regret the tone:." ...... well, "

Qi Ze will be looking at her, eyes deep:" there , Stay away from Qin Xiu, he is very dangerous."

Cheng Yan cleverly said: "I know."