Chapter 59 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (23)

Picture is not mine 

 Cheng Yan woke up from starvation the next day.

The white candle was lit in the secret room, and the light was still very dim. She didn't know if it was dawn outside. She put on her shoes and went to the ground. She was going to look outside when she heard the sound of the door opening.

Wang Liang walked in, his face seemed weak and pale, and his feet were a bit vain. He was still holding a pile of bread and milk in his arms, and said, "Yanyan, sit down and eat."

Maybe he was afraid of her being careless. Don't call her Shu.

He pulled a chair away, Cheng Yan sat down and looked up at him with a surprised tone: "Where did it come from?"

Liang Wang's tone was very calm: "I went to the inn to get it myself."

Cheng Yan couldn't help but glance at him more. At first, she didn't think much about it, just because of his character of cherishing words like gold, shouldn't it be enough to say "the inn"?

Does he want to emphasize that he took it himself?

Wang Liang was tense when she saw him, with a funny seriousness. He slightly lowered his head and peeled her the plastic paper of the bread. His expression was a little bit hopeful, and he said, "Try it?"

He deliberately avoided her gaze. , She was not easy to ask, and took the bread, it was creamy and sweet, which made her feel more hungry, and quickly solved a bread.

Before she could get it by herself, King Liang thoughtfully handed her another piece of bread, with a happy smile in his eyes, just like the pig-killing piglet wishing to eat more of his own piglet, the better. .

Cheng Yan was speechless and felt a little choked. Instead of picking up the bread, she opened a bottle of yogurt first, but when she was about to take a bite of milk, she was stunned.

Who can tell her, what is that glittering... on the yogurt box?

Cheng Yan picked up the long golden hair and looked at King Liang.

"Can you tell me what hair this is?"

An awkward silence filled the air.

"..." Wang Liang's expression was also a little embarrassed, and then he sighed in compromise, "I let the little animals go to the inn to get it."

Cheng Yan's focus is not on being deceived: "They can hear you. Do you understand people?"

Wang Liang looked at her, his expression became serious again: "Everything has spirit."

Cheng Yan: "..."

Haha, believe him, there will be ghosts.

It's just that he is very stubborn in lying to her, even if there are loopholes, he can hold on to dress up, she is embarrassed to expose his lies.

All right, she will see when he will confess to her.

He should have some reason for not being able to get out of the cemetery. That's why he has to control the animals to get his food, and seeing that he is a little weak, this control method should be very laborious, right?

Seeing her silent, Wang Liang was worried that she was angry. Seeing her eyes were a little nervous, he hesitated and said: "

Yanyan , I..." Cheng Yan: "What are you?"

Wang Liang said sincerely, "I I didn't lie to you."

Cheng Yan smiled: "Did I say you lied to me?" She glanced at his frozen expression, and then said, "What is your guilty conscience?"

Liang Wang stared at her, knowing that he still couldn't hide it. After passing her, she felt a little helpless and relieved. After being silent for a while, she said in a calm tone: "I didn't mean to lie to you."

Cheng Yan took a sip of yogurt and glanced at him.

Wang Liang deliberately asked: "You guessed it, I can't get out of the cemetery by myself?"

Cheng Yan nodded.

For some reason, King Liang's expression seemed to be relieved, and he looked cold and serious, but he felt more calm and calm.

Cheng Yan put away her suspicion, and listened to him continue to say: "In fact, the purpose of this mausoleum is not just to confuse the world. It does not have the elixir that the world thinks, but there is a formation in it."

Cheng Yan raised her head: "Formation?"

Wang Liang's eyes became deep, as if the waves of the black deep ocean, deep and charming, said slowly: "This formation is also taught to me by the Taoist master. People are immortal, and the formation will only work if I am still in this tomb."

Is this why he can't leave?

Cheng Yan felt that it was not that simple, and asked, "If this is the case, why are you lying to me?"

Wang Liang did not speak, but just looked at her with a complicated look, with a very sad expression faintly in the depths of his eyes. In an instant, his sorrow was well concealed and turned into a helpless and bitter smile. He sighed and said, "It doesn't matter if everyone is afraid of me, and I hate me, but you, I hope I am the best in your eyes."

Cheng Yan couldn't figure out what he meant by herself, so

she gave up and asked him directly: "What do you mean?" There was a sound from the ground, like the sound of a tomb door being knocked, and there was an empty echo in the secret room, and even the ears seemed to be shaken.

Cheng Yan stood up, holding the yogurt box unconsciously in her hand: "Someone is coming."

Wang Liang's expression passed a bit harshly, and soon returned to his cold and indifferent appearance. He looked at her and said, "This array Law is a very evil secret technique."

Cheng Yan was absent-minded, suspecting that the hostess had already arrived. She was taken aback for a moment before she realized that he was explaining her previous question to her.

She looked at him with a doubtful tone: "

Evil ?" Liang Wang smiled bitterly and laughed at herself: "You should be disappointed, I am not good, and maybe bad, because even if I know how evil this is, I will do it for myself. I used it privately."

How great is the temptation to live forever? She has already seen from Yanmo and them. Didn't Liang Wang stand up to this temptation?

Cheng Yan didn't speak, her eyes fell quietly on him.

King Liang didn't see any disgusting sarcasm in her eyes, but she was pure and quiet, so that he could continue: "Actually, it is not the blood of the witch that can open the tomb door, but you can open it. The reason why I let it go The shrine maiden is passed down from generation to generation, just to cause everyone to fight, there is always someone who can bring the fake maiden to the entrance of the tomb."

Cheng Yan: "What about then? Let her blood be sucked up?"

"Yeonyan really said nothing. You're welcome." Wang Liang closed his eyes and sighed, not knowing whether his tone was pampering or helpless. "It's okay to keep some things in my heart. It's too embarrassing to say it."

Cheng Yan said even more rudely. "So, is this the evil you are talking about?"

King Liang approached her, looked at her eyes, his eyes were indescribably complicated, and slowly said, "Have you ever heard of blood for life? And It's not that blood can really extend their lives, but that what they shed is more than just blood."

Cheng Yan didn't quite understand: "Blood is not blood?"

What else could it be?

"This also represents life." Liang Wang said, "Did you see the rose at the door? The blood it sucks symbolizes lifespan. I didn't want the full lifespan of those girls, as long as Stop in time, they won't die."

Cheng Yan laughed and taunted him: "I seem to know you better again. You are good-looking and deceptive. You look cold and honest, but

She 's a complete hypocrite again." Liang Wang bowed his head and approached her. The slightly prolonged hoarse tail sound was a bit moving and sultry: "A hypocrite?"

Cheng Yan looked at his beautiful face like a fairy with no expression: "You Knowing how greedy people are, since they know that the blood of the witch can open the tomb door, when they see that the tomb door does not open, they will only wonder if the blood has not been released enough. They will wait until the blood of the witch is sucked. You will give up completely, but you are still here saying you don't want their lives? Are you lying to me or comforting yourself?"

Liang Wang didn't speak for a long time.

The voice outside the tomb door continued.

"I'm such a hypocritical person. I know I'm very bad, but I still want to pretend to be a good person." King Liang seemed to have fallen into darkness, without expression, hope, or even despair. His tone was downplayed, "Even if you hate me, I have tried my best, you..."

"Try your best?" Cheng Yan interrupted him, "Try your best to lie to me? I should hate you because you despise me too much."

Liang Wang was silent.

Cheng Yan's tone was flat: "Do you think I really can't see through your botched lies? Do you think I can't stand the test of your liking? You think I like you because I only see you. Okay?"

King Liang looked at her with a very contradictory feeling in his eyes, burning like fire. After a while, there was only a decisive peace in his eyes. He said word by word: "Yes. , I think so."

Cheng Yan's yogurt slipped to the ground, she didn't care, just looked at him fixedly: "Are you trying to force me to leave?"

Liang Wang's eyes were deep, and she hugged him. He held her waist, lowered his head and kissed her lips softly, with a hoarse and gentle voice: "Of course I want you to stay."

His kiss went all the way down his lips, gentle and romantic, but it only made people feel full. Anger and humiliation.

When he kissed her collarbone, she didn't move, she just said word by word: "Just so, I don't like you anymore, let me go!"

Cheng Yan felt his body stiff, when he When she raised her head, her expression was quite calm, as if she had expected the ending a long time ago, and said to her: "Okay."

Cheng Yan didn't look at him, and walked out as if angry, just walking. When he reached the door, he glanced back at him.

He stood alone by the table, his expression was empty and dead, without waves, ruthless and undesirable.

At the table, there was still a pile of bread and yogurt that he had sent her.

Cheng Yan paused, and left without looking back.

She knew that what he said must be true and false, and even let her leave deliberately, she just took advantage of the trend, but the moment she looked back, she felt that if she did not continue to walk, she would not have the courage to leave here again. .

Because she seems to be a little pity for him, this mood is a bit bad, because it is easy to confuse love and pity.

It wasn't until she reached the entrance of the tomb that she felt that the staring gaze behind her disappeared.

The door of the tomb also opened. She raised her head and saw the lady boss standing at the door with tears on her face and anxious expression.

    "Where is Liang Chen?"