Chapter 20 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (20)

Picture is not mine

The first person to know the heroine Bai Li was Qin Xiu. Bai Li was in a bad family situation and worked as a waiter in Qin Xiu's hotel. 

At that time, the white moonlight had just left the country, and Qin Xiu felt uncomfortable. She got a white pear that looks exactly like the girl she likes, and after going to get acquainted with her, she didn't know how to get involved. He still recommended her to enter the entertainment industry as an entertainer.

Cheng Yan wanted Bai Li to appear in advance, and to control the plot that was going to fall apart, she had to find a way to make the hero and the heroine meet early.

Therefore, when discussing the location of the birthday banquet, she seemed to accidentally lead the location to the hotel where the hostess was. Cheng Feng and Qin Jiazheng had a close business relationship, so naturally they agreed.

However, Cheng Feng took another look at her and said, "Qin Xiu is a very good child. You don't care about your life experience. You have to cherish it."

Cheng Yan didn't speak, her brows were cold.

Like Wei Yang, she is just a small supporting role in the book. After the scene is over, Qin Xiu should not and will not have any long-term development with her.

After the birthday party was over, it was when she left.

Cheng Yan couldn't help but look forward to the days when she went abroad to play, and when she played with the male and female protagonists ushered in a happy ending, she could leave.

This task is sweet in the early stage, tormenting the heart in the middle stage, and let go in the later stage, barely... not too difficult, right?

-

time fast, blink of an eye is the birthday party the night before.

After dinner in the evening, Cheng Xiangyang took her out secretly, saying that tomorrow would be too busy for her to celebrate her birthday, so he gave it to her in advance tonight.

Cheng Xiangyang drove the car and stopped at the entrance of the entertainment club.

He drove and asked her to get out of the car. As soon as she stood firm, she saw a group of rich second generations standing in a row at the door with their backs on their shoulders and waves, one by one with handsome faces and long legs, soliciting customers from the clubhouse. Like the young master.

"Sister, okay--" the

uniform voice, with some inherent slacker tone.

"..." Cheng Yan looked at Cheng Xiangyang, "These are..."

Cheng Xiangyang: " Fox friends and dog friends, don't care, if you are not afraid of being deserted, you will not invite them."

Several people laughed and cursed.

"Fuck! Shao Cheng, you're a fucking dog!"

"Interesting and boring, you can't just introduce Lao Tzu seriously?"

"Come on, sister, follow the brothers and ignore the dog stuff."

Several people squeezed Cheng Xiangyang aside, and enthusiastically surrounded Cheng Yan, as they walked in and talked about themselves.

Cheng Yan didn't know who was who, only the gentle and handsome Jiang Yi next to her, she remembered, is another male partner who will like the heroine. He is in his bones, but he looks very Like the brother next door, the prodigal son turned around after meeting the heroine.

A group of wealthy second-generation generations walked in swaggeringly, and the club manager greeted them. She was a beautiful woman with heavy makeup. They understood at first glance, and blinked and asked: "Or the old rules? How many bottles of wine should I add? That's right? , There are also a few new girls here, do you want to..."

Before she could finish her words , the others were serious about getting rid of the relationship.

"What are you talking about? What are the old rules? Did you admit the wrong person?"

"Drinking? Why are you so

mindless if you drive and not drink?" "What little girl? Go go, don't block Laozi!" The

manager is confused , don't know What are these rich young masters going crazy?

Cheng Yan calmly followed the crowd to the box. On the way, Jiang Yi smiled softly, with a gentle and aura of voice, but with a feeling of laziness: "Sister, don't care about them, they are just free and easy. A little bit."

Cheng Yan glanced at him, pursing her lips and smiling slightly.

——

Entering the box, everyone graciously invited her to sit, brought her fruit and lollipops, and asked her what she wanted to drink. She was very easy-going and said it was all right, and then they directed the waitress who sold wine to go. Bring in a box of milk.

Lulu often waits in their box. The men are rich and generous, and can sell more than a dozen bottles of good wine in one night.