Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (26)

The sky was already dark, and there were more zombies coming out on the street. It may be that there is a zombie king sitting in the restaurant, but there is not a single zombie around the restaurant.

Cheng Yan walked in a hurry and took almost nothing.

The zombie king took out some food from the space and put it on the table, and took out a few pieces of meat. It remembered that Cheng Yan did not like to watch it eat, so he dragged the meat to the cashier of the restaurant and squatted over there to eat.

Yu Chi  looked at Cheng Yan, he tore a piece of bread to her and handed it over, and said unclearly, "It's good for you."

This was a bit strange. Cheng Yan glanced at him and took the bread: "You don't want to eat it?"

Yu Chi was sitting next to the transparent window, looking at the dark street. The candlelight on the table reflected his profile on the glass, with a vague and shadowy feeling, and his expression seemed a little worried.

"No appetite," he said.

Cheng Yan retracted her eyes, her eyelashes drooping slightly, she lowered her head and ate a piece of bread, and drank some water.

Yu Chi still looked out the window.

Cheng Yan couldn't help asking: "What are you looking at?"

Yu Chi turned her head to look at her and the look was a bit complicated, but she couldn't find anything in the blink of an eye, leaving nothing but peace: "It's nothing.

Cheng Yan didn't forget that it was now escape, her tone was a bit surprised: "You want me to sleep now? Are we going to leave? If it's found..."

Yu Chi's tone has a reassuring calmness: "True Because of this, you need a good rest. It's okay. I will wake you up if there is any movement."

Cheng Yan looked at him for a moment and couldn't say anything to refute. A lot of things happened today, and she was indeed tired. He put his arms on the table, and closed his eyes with his arms.

Yu Chi took off his coat and put it on her, her eyelashes moved, and after a while, she really fell asleep.

After she fell asleep, Yu Chi's pretense of being innocent and calm became a little uncomfortable. He leaned on the back of the chair as if weakly, pressed his right hand to the position of his heart, and slowly grasped the shirt and tore it open. At first glance, the chest at the heart position has become pitch black, and his slender fingers are also showing blue veins.

In the distant night, a pair of spiteful scarlet eyes could see the scene here, and the distant and seemingly bewitching voice kept circling in his ears: "Eat her! Eat her!!! Eat her!!!"

Yu Chi grimly.

His expression became a bit sullen and angry: "Shut up!" His breathing became rapid, and the veins of the skin on his hands seemed to be beating. The picture in his sight slowly faded, and his heart was beating frantically. , The bewitching voice still hovered noisily in his ears.

With a "bang", his forehead hit the table heavily, and blood was knocked out, the sound disappeared, his heartbeat suddenly stabilized, and his skin returned to normal.

The Zombie King noticed the movement here, and instantly moved to this side, squatting on the ground next to Cheng Yan, his eyes warning Yu Chi with fierce light.

Yu Chi slowly wiped the blood off his forehead and stared at it coldly.

Cheng Yan slept very deeply, but she also noticed the vibration of the table. Her eyelashes trembled a few times. When it seemed to be about to open, Yu Chi reached out and covered her eyes, her low voice was a little hoarse and tender: "

Sleep again ." After she fell asleep peacefully, Yu Chi let go, glanced at her white face, then raised his head and slowly looked at the zombie king opposite, he reached out and wiped it off. The blood on his forehead coldly stared at the Zombie King.

The zombie king screamed at him in a low voice, his voice was not loud, and his aura was very fierce, as if he had sensed the dangerous aura of the same kind coming from him to drive him away.

Yu Chi laughed a little self-deprecatingly: "Don't wake her, I will go by myself."

Then, Yu Chi lowered his head and looked at Cheng Yan's sleep, his eyes flashed a bit of wandering struggle, and he closed. With a light kiss on her side, her expression became calm when she opened her eyes, as if she had made some determination.

He stood up, jumped over the table with only a light leap, and landed on the aisle.