Chapter 45 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (9)

Picture is not mine 

 That night, the proprietress set up a mourning hall downstairs. It should have been a coffin in the inn. She put Mrs. Qiu in the coffin and placed it in the center of the lobby. The case was lit with incense and the paper was burning in the ground. .

When Cheng Yan and Qin Shi returned to the room, they glanced downstairs. The lady boss was kneeling there, her head down, motionless.

Suddenly, she raised her head and looked at Cheng Yan. Her beautiful face was pale, her eyes were motionless, and the corners of her lips were hooked like a puppet.

The feeling was like being pinched by someone suddenly, and it was overwhelming with malicious intent.

Cheng Yan felt a little vomiting.

Back to the room, Qin Shi didn't seem to feel that way like her, and said, "The lady boss is also very poor. You said she is young and beautiful, so why must she stay in this haunted inn?"

Cheng Yan still felt uncomfortable. Didn't leave, didn't want to speak: "What do you say?"

Qin Shi: "I am guarding something, or being trapped by a curse, or the ancestral inn can't bear to close it?"

Cheng Yan wanted to laugh, but couldn't laugh: "Imagine Good power."

"I just like to think." Qin Shi smiled embarrassedly, and suddenly noticed her face, and said close, "Miss Cheng, your face is so bad, are you sick?"

Cheng Yan: "I want to sleep. Now, can you turn off the light?"

Qin Shi turned on the light and went to bed.

Cheng Yan closed her eyes and slowly pressed her hand on her heart. Her heart seemed to be beating very irregularly, and she felt uncontrollable.

When Liang Chen heard the footsteps outside the door, he glanced at his watch, just one o'clock in the morning.

Two murders have occurred these days.

Liang Chen didn't hesitate, picked up the iron rod beside the bed, opened the door and went out.

There was no one in the corridor. He went down the stairs with very light steps. There was no light on below, but the two white candles on the case were burning.

The candlelight was dim and bleak.

He saw a person kneeling in front of the coffin, with the iron rod in his hand tight, and approaching a little closer, he said uncertainly: "Miss Cheng?" It

was a girl from the back, wearing a blue short-sleeved shirt, tied Hold the bud head.

She was very quiet, didn't speak, didn't even turn her head.

Liang Chen frowned slightly, and took a step forward. Before putting his hand on her shoulder, he saw the fruit knife in her hand, which was stiffly raised.

He avoided the side and saw her face clearly: "Cheng Yan! What are you doing?"

Cheng Yan didn't answer, as if he couldn't hear him, the beautiful pupils were empty, and the dagger in his hand was aimed at the heart. , Stab accurately and forcefully.

Liang Chen didn't even have time to be surprised, and grabbed her right hand. Her appearance was weak and her strength was strangely strong. He was unprepared, and she broke free.

She didn't know how to run, and as soon as she broke free, she repeated the dangerous action of hurting herself, and the fruit knife was about to pierce her heart in the blink of an eye.

Liang Chen took a breath, hugged her tightly from behind, prevented her from moving, and grabbed the fruit knife in her hand. His arm was still scratched by the blade. He didn't care, so he took the fruit knife off. Throw it far.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but didn't dare to relax. He hugged her, lowered his head and spoke in her ear, with a gentle voice: "Good girl, don't move, yes, that's it, really obedient." There was

silence for three seconds.

Cheng Yan scratched his wound with a paw, and his face turned blue with pain.

"..."

Liang Chen took a deep breath, didn't care about her, picked up the person, and couldn't send her back to the room, so he went to his room.

Back to the room, Liang Chen put her on the bed, her eyes turned around.

Liang Chen was angrily laughed: "Don't look, the knife has been thrown away."

Cheng Yan looked at him.

"Don't scratch me, I have to take off your shoes first." Liang Chen knelt down, she still looked at him without blinking her eyes.

He took off her shoes: "Can you understand me?"

Cheng Yan did not speak, but looked quiet and obedient.

Liang Chen sighed: "It seems I don't understand."

There were already a lot of strange things in the inn, and he wasn't sure if she came to the inn.

I can only ask after she is sober.

"Lie down and sleep." She sat still, and he pulled her to lie down.

Cheng Yan struggled to get up, fluttering like a bird in a cage, Liang Chen pressed her two hands: "Do you want me to take the rope?" During the

struggle, her clothes slid down, revealing some of her chest. The snow white, and a little yellow paper, as if sticking to the heart.

Liang Chen hesitated for a moment, tried not to touch her, and took out the piece of paper.

Before he could see clearly, there was a sudden scorching heat in his hand, he let go, and the talisman was burnt to ashes in a moment, fluttering and falling to the ground.

Liang Chen felt familiar, by the way, there seemed to be a lot of this kind of talisman paper there.

When Cheng Yan was sober, she saw Liang Chen pressing her down, as if she was still wandering.

She was stunned: "...Why are you in my bed?"

Liang Chen looked down at her. Her eyes were bright and with some doubts, she should be sober.

He loosened the person, sat up, and corrected her: "You are on my bed."

"Then why am I on your bed?" Cheng Yan rubbed her wrist, which was a little red and a little painful.

Liang Chen glanced at her rubbing her hands and cleared her throat: "Don't you remember?"

Cheng Yan recalled: "I'm sleeping, when I wake up..." She looked at him, "I saw you."

"..." She recounted as if he had taken her captive.

Liang Chen explained to her, and asked her: "You did the same before?"

Cheng Yan understood what was going on. She shook her head and looked at the ashes on the ground: "It may be that piece of talisman paper."

Liang Chen was silent. Clicked: "The lady boss gave it to you?"

Cheng Yan lowered her head: "I don't know how it came to me." When

she looked at the lady boss, something was wrong. Could it be that time?

Liang Chen: "Do you have any hatred with anyone?"

"No." Cheng Yan raised her head and looked at him, "Except for the boss, she might have misunderstood our relationship. She wants to kill me because of love and hatred? "

Liang Chen is the sentence:" impossible. "

Then, both of them silent.

Cheng Yan smiled, and suddenly noticed that there was blood on her clothes, and she was not injured either. She fixed her eyes on Liang Chen.

Liang Chen: "It's really impossible this time. Even if the lady boss likes me, she won't kill people just for this. I have nothing to do with her."

Cheng Yan suddenly asked, "Are you injured?"

Liang Chen did not expect her. Staring at him is because of this, vaguely: "No."

Cheng Yan: "I hurt?"

Liang Chen: "Not hurt."

Cheng Yan: "Then why are your hands hidden behind your back?"

She put him. He pulled his hand over and looked down. He hurt his left arm, and the knife made a long, deep one. The flesh and blood were turned out, dripping with blood.

Liang Chen saw that she was silent, and said: "It's not serious."

"You wait for me." She was about to get out of bed.

Liang Chen called her to stop: "I have medicine here. I was injured last month and still have unused medicine."

Cheng Yan sat back and said, "I'll help you with medicine, don't refuse, I will feel guilty. ."

Pour the potion on the cotton swab, Cheng Yan took the cotton swab to apply it to him, her movements were very gentle,

and she would ask from time to time: "It didn't hurt you?" Liang Chen just shook her head, and she gently blew his wounds. Her breath is soft and numb. Her eyelashes are long and drooping, and the shadows on her white cheeks are beautiful.

After taking good medicine, Cheng Yan began to wrap gauze.

"Why are you so nice to me?" she asked.

why.

It is a very sensitive issue.

"You hired me as a bodyguard." Liang Chen said, "Maybe I should say that I have a responsibility to protect you?"

Cheng Yan looked at him silently and said, "That's too much to say. Indifferent."

Liang Chen looked at her with deep eyes.

Cheng Yan used scissors to cut the excess gauze and wrapped it up.

"I think it should be like this." She was kneeling, her hands slowly wrapped around his neck, he stared at her, and she bowed her head and kissed him.

She doesn't seem to know how to kiss. She is so green that it makes people's heart touch, like a bud in the bud, making people want to make her bloom in front of her.

The night was too heavy, too quiet, and the atmosphere was too good, and the girl in front of her was amazingly beautiful.

It seems that everything is just right.

The moment she kissed him, Liang Chen felt that the string in his mind suddenly broke, and it was like a beast in his heart awakening.

He couldn't think, couldn't think about what to do, because he had obeyed his own will, hugged her, and taught her how to be a powerful and passionate kiss from a man.

He pulled away the flower bud she was holding, and her soft and pitch-black half-length hair spread out on the sheet, her lips were glowing, her delicate and elegant face was dyed a bit bright, and her eyes were as clear as washed. Eyes, gentle and attractive.

...

When he tried to pick her up, but there was a sharp pain in his arm, his mind suddenly became sober, looking at the girl in his arms, his first thought was fortunate, he had not had time to make a mistake.

Loosen her, and he put the shirt back on.

"I'm sorry." His gaze fell on her, her neck still has a hickey, and he was a little confused.

He doesn't like anything beyond control, including people.

This feeling is terrible.

Cheng Yan looked at him, her eyes quiet under her eyelashes: "At this time, you say sorry, you are humiliating me, as if I'm bad." The

facts are just the opposite. He almost fell. Everything about her is so good that he indulge.

Liang Chen always felt that he was bullying a girl, and his tone became lower: "It's me. I can't develop a relationship in this state."

Cheng Yan: "This state?"

"I am amnesia. I don't know my past, maybe I already have a beloved girlfriend." After a pause, he looked at her and hesitated before saying, "Even married."

Cheng Yan said word by word: "You say that. It makes me feel like a third party."

She arranged her clothes, put on her shoes, and was about to leave.

Seeing her angry, Liang Chen stopped her: "I didn't mean it, I just don't want to be so confused, so irresponsible, to you and me, do you understand?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him: "No need Explain, I don't have to wait until the day when you understand it clearly."

Liang Chen could only say another sentence: "I'm sorry."

He was worried that he had hurt her.

Cheng Yan didn't speak, opened the door and left.

Is he stupid, thinking so far, still getting married? Even Bai Yueguang hasn't officially taken office yet.

Cheng Yan thought about it.

He likes her, she can be sure, and then, should he be able to play the game for a while?