PAGE 10 💙

Taehyung stepped under the shower without caring about water temperature. He let the cold water run on his naked body while trying to push every thought from his mind but they keep bugging him again and again. Everything that happened two days ago, like a bad dream to him.

First, he was a doctor in a not so big hospital but had a normal life. But now, he is a doctor who worked under the mafia. This is completely wrong. This is not how it was supposed to happen. He couldn't understand how everyone realized those men who came to the hospital that day was Mafia. It's just one day. Of course, it can't happen.

He remembered everything that had happened in the past few days. Specifically, how Jk threatened to him shamelessly using his patient's lives. He can't understand why The Black Rose leader acting like this. And he doesn't care either. Now he only cares about is his situation now. One day, just one day it took to make his whole life upside down. Again. Still, he can't accept the fact that he is totally a prisoner in Black Rose main mansion. Jk completely restricted to go outside for him. He felt anger build-up again but he calms it down by taking a deep breath.

After taking a long shower he wore a white baggy T-shirt and black short. For a minute, he just stared at his reflection in the mirror and softly caress on his ugly birthmark with his fingerpads.

'Promise me bear. that No matter what, you won't give up on your life son'

"Taehyung! Are you there?" Taehyung yanked to the real world by Jimin's soft voice. With a sigh, he came out of the bathroom.

"How's your day Tae? How's our old man condition now?" Jimin asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"My day is not bad but not good either. And about Mr.Dehyun..., he is recovering but slowly." Taehyung gave a soft smile to Jimin.

"I know it's hard for you Tae. Actually, Jungkook is not like that. We all surprised when he threatened you with your patients." Jimin looked at the younger who had an unreadable emotion on his face.

With these two days, both males became really close. Even though Taehyung still has some trust issues, he already began to attach with them. He was surprised when Black Rose 5 bosses treated him nicely because he had heard so much news about Black Rose and single of them never was good news. They gave him a guest room near the Dehyun room. So it was easy to do his job. So, Taehyung will be with Dehyun whole day.

"I never thought this will end up like this." Taehyung just stared at nothing and he shakes his head hoping his thoughts will throw away.

"You didn't tell me why you here." Jimin's eyes widened slightly.

"Oh yeah..Jin hyung said the dinner is ready and told me to bring you with me."

"But_"

"No Tae. You should join us. Please. Don't see us as some strangers. You didn't even talk with others. I bet you may not have seen this mansion yet. Talk with us Tae. Don't cage your self in this two-room." Jimin looked at the Black-haired male with pleading eyes. Jimin was right. Taehyung hadn't talk with anyone or didn't come out from this room. The only person he closes with is Jimin. It not because he is afraid of anything, he just done with his life.

"Why you all treat me so nicely? Aren't I just a doctor here?" Taehyung asked. Taehyung couldn't help it but wonder why they treat him so nicely.

"Oh... it's because you are a good person Tae. And you saved our Father. Even though he is not our real father, as you see..he is more important than a father to us. So... treating you nicely not enough to show our gratitude for you Tae." Jimin said with a soft but thankful smile.