PAGE 11💙

Again, someone dared to put their hands on the Black rose. And Jk will make sure that those hands no more there on their body.

This time they have managed to steal the Black Rose diamonds. Yes, Illegal diamonds trade. But not for too long.

"Is this the place?"Jk asked blankly staring at the huge abandoned building.

"Yes. This is the place. You know I never failed to track things." Suga mumbled lazily but made sure to show off his talent.

"Do as I said before." Jk said while leading towards the building. With that, everyone pulled their guns out. And the playtime began.

After half an hour, they managed to get the diamonds back. Rival side members all are dead on the floor and Black rose members began to pile up those bodies. Not only they found their diamonds but they also found their little rat. The problem is... dead. Their one of main helper in illegal things.

"Didn't I make it clear I need him alive?" Jk growled while gritting his teeth. His gang members only could do was look down in fear.

Jk needed more information about this. It's impossible to do such a thing like a betrayal alone for this man. He was so irritated by the situation but managed to make his self-calm. But, he doesn't know why he felt something off in the situation. Like the truth is in front of him but at the same time, it's not. This is too simple to be truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jk walked towards the Dehyun's room with silent steps. He recalled the meeting he had with his hyungs one hour ago.

"I think Jk is right. I thought it before too." Namjoon said getting others attention to him.

"Everything that happened in the past few weeks, there is something we can't still point out. We need to stay alert." Everyone nodded at that.

He let out a frustrated sigh before entering the room. He couldn't check on the old man past few days with his loaded works. He was tired like hell. His eye bags noticeable and it's enough to tell he should sleep and take a long rest but with those unfinished works, it's not going to happen any time soon. Heck, he can't remember a day he felt relaxed.

He didn't bother to knock on the door and entered the room directly.

The old man still in his long sleep. He is thin and pale than before. Without the beeping sound from the heart monitor, he is more like a dead person. Jk didn't go near the man but just stared at him blankly. But his mind was full of chaos. Guilty, sad, disappointment, anger, frustration like everything eating him out. But his facial expressions never tell what's in his mind. He came to this dark world to protect his family. But it only makes things worse.

'I'm what a failure'.

He took a deep breath before scanning the room. His eyes stopped moving when he saw the black-haired male who is sitting on an armchair while reading a book. Without releasing Jungkook stare at the male for a moment.

Taehyung had his back facing the younger. and Jungkook could only see his right side view which is now glowing with moonlight. His eyes, spectacles and hair glowing with blue colour while he concentration for the book.

'Why he is so beauti_..oh what the fuck I'm thinking?' Jungkook felt a strange feeling again in his heart which is bothering him whenever he with Taehyung or think about him.

'Aish. He is so annoying even though he didn't do anything'. He ignored the feeling and decided to take the older attention.

"Aren't you supposed to look after the old man? You didn't even know I'm here till now, what if someone tries to do something? How dare you be so reckless like this?" Jungkook glared at the man who is already looking at him with a bored expression through his spectacles. He knows that even hyungs can't feel his ghost-like arrivals or exits. But still, Taehyung being careless.

"I knew it was you from the very second you came here. I just didn't care." Taehyung said while giving his attention to the book again.

'Did he just...'. Jungkook gritted his teeth with annoyance. He didn't care about the fact that someone manages to sense him but...

"How dare you to ignore me?" Jk spat back.

"What? Don't tell me you need attention now." Taehyung still didn't care about the angry bird. Jk could only scoff at that angrily.

"Aren't you talk too much? Should I do something to make it shut up. Hmm?" Jungkook said abnormally slow and calm manner. He tilted his head to the side slightly while stepping towards the older.
Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh while removing his spectacles and closing the book.

"Aren't you here for a check on Mr. Dehyun? If you are done can you go back? You are so annoying" Taehyung stand in front of the Mafia boss and his body fully faces to him.

"I do whatever I want Kim. Don't make any mistakes with your pretty mouth." Jk growled back. Taehyung only gave an 'I'm done with you' expression before speak.

To say the truth, Jungkook was confused as hell about himself. Normally, he will just ignore everything or keep quiet as long as he doesn't have to. He could have ignored Taehyung and just go away too. But why he always finds himself acting like this with Taehyung? He was losing his self-control. And boy, he didn't like that even a bit.

"Okay then. Stay here. I'll go." Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyingly and try to walk out of the room. But, before he could step any farther Jungkook grabbed his elbow and yanked him back. Everything happened too fast that Taehyung hadn't any time to think about what was happening. In a second, he was captured by Jungkook to a hand lock. He tried to get away from it but the grip around his wrist was so tight.

"You have some attitude here huh?" Jk said playfully in a Husky voice while trying his best to keep his grip tight. No dubbed, Taehyung was strong but, Jungkook was stronger.

Taehyung could feel hot puffs on tip of his right ear. He wiggled trying to get away from the grip without caring the pain in his hand.

"Let me go you fucker!" Taehyung took a sharp breath and Jump on Jungkook's knees. With his full strength, he threw his body to the air and land on behind Jungkook. Before Jungkook could react, he tackled Jk's leg and made him crouched down. It only took less than 3 seconds. When Jungkook release what happened, he glared at the older with a furious gaze.

"YOU!_"

"Ahh..shut it Jk. Before trying to teach others about manners, how about YOU learn about it?" Taehyung spat angrily and tried to walk towards the door.

Of course, Jungkook won't let him be free like that easily. So, he grabbed Taehyung by his leg and pulled it making the older dropped to the ground with a loud thud following a little groan. But the next second, Jungkook was caged by Taehyung arms on the floor.

"You stupid. WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?" Taehyung yelled at Jk. He was so done with the younger's attitude. But, without answering Jk made both of their body rolled on the ground. Now Taehyung was under Jungkook while he caged by younger's muscular arms. For a few seconds, they had stopped their movements. Both of them confused by their actions. They couldn't understand any of things. Just like they lost in their bodies. Think one thing, feel another thing and do one of a different thing. You can say, a full mess.

It made both of them irritating to the core, that they wanted to kill each other and end those uncomfortable feelings. So, without thinking, they let their body to take control and they didn't notice someone came to the room and that person's glaring at them angrily.

"STOP!!!" Jin's furious voice rang through the room and it managed to both fighting males to stop on their tracks who now trying to tackle each other on the wall. They snap their heads at the older.

"YOU. OUT." Jin couldn't even speak due to the anger and he pointed his finger towards the door. Both youngers won't stop but after realising about they just fought in the Dehyun room, immediately step back from each other. giving a last furious glare, they dashed out of the room. And there's Jin, just stood there helplessly looking at the sleeping male with pleading eyes. Silently asking his old man to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜