PAGE 24💙

Taehyung slowly stepped towards the fuming man. He stood behind Jk who hadn't any idea around his surroundings.

'If I tried to kill him now will he notice me?'

Taehyung thought when Jk still didn't notice that there's another person behind him. He could sense things not going to end well but Taehyung will never take his step back if it not needed. Taehyung just stared at the back of Jk and thought how he should start this.

'If he bottle up everything and we can't just open it...'

"What an idiot!"

'...Then we will have to open it forcefully'

Taehyung walked to the front of Jk carefully but showing he didn't care. Jungkook had been tied up his emotions to himself for long and it not easy to just loosen up now. And Taehyung had an idea what is the younger really need now.

The doctor stood in front of Jk with a mocking scoff. He smirked when he saw Jk stopped his crazy blows for a second but without looking up, he again continued his punchings. Now Taehyung had confirmed what he should do.

"Are you trying to prove your love to someone like those foolish teenagers a? Hurting themselves hoping their lovers will pity them and come back to them again?" Taehyung said rolling his eyes and scoffing. And finally, he managed to get full attention from Jk who now glaring at him hardly.

"Go. Away." Jk said dangerously lowing his voice. He trying his best to keep himself sane.

"Huh, I knew you are a weakling like this." Taehyung said ignoring Jk's warning.

"Showing off like this. Stop acting like this man. No one going to pity you." He rolled his eyes while secretly glancing at Jk's reaction. Even though Jk just looked at the older with a furious expression, in deep down in his heart, he felt hurt. he didn't know why. Maybe his heart was hoping for comfort words from the older. The day he talked with Taehyung in Dehyun room, his heart secretly addicted to it. So... He glared at the older with burning eyes.

"This is not your business Kim. Get out from here before I kill you." He exhaled a breath like a bull. Taehyung could feel a chill go down on his spine. The bull he going to face now was really strong and furious. He needs to be careful.

"(huff) whatever. I'm not here to stay forever anyway." Taehyung said while mumbling something but made sure that it well heard by Jk.

"Loser" Jungkook eyes widened slightly and he could feel his blood evaporating from his body.

"Loser"

"Loser"

The voices began to scream in his head. Shaking in anger, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pushed him on to the wall.

"What the fuck did you say?" He asked huffing angrily. Taehyung smirked seeing Jk's reaction. Now he just needs to add some straw to the fire.

"Don't tell me you are deaf now. Aish..what a useless_"

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook couldn't tolerate Doctor's insulting words anymore. He tried his best to keep himself sane but he was losing it. His vision becoming blurred by anger.

"What? Can't hear the truth? Fuckig coward." Taehyung spat back with an angry expression.

"I SAID. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!" Jk completely lost it. He could only see red and he lost his sense. He couldn't see or hear Taehyung anymore. Only the voices in his head and the visions in his mind. He grabbed Taehyung by his neck and threw him on the floor.

"TAEHYUNG! Oh god someone please do something. If not Jk will kill him" Jimin yelled at his hyung. He didn't know what to do. Is Taehyung having a death wish?