PAGE 43💙

Although it's just one in the noon, the environment already become dark as the thick rain pure down from the sky nonstop. Only vehicles are could be seen as people already found a shelter to cover themselves from the heavy rain. Though the road is kinda slippery, Taehyung didn't care about the speed as he drove his car fast through the heavy raindrops. He was biting his nails and tapping his legs as his anxiety written all over on his face.

Ten minutes ago with the masked man.

"And that is?"

"Help me to trap down the Black Rose" The masked man who claimed himself as Taehyung's brother said as nothing and Taehyung scoffed at it mockingly.

"What about a no?" Taehyung asked rolling his eyes. Of course, he will never betray them. The people who welcomed him warmly and didn't hesitate to show their love. Even they hate him after, he will never able to do any harm to them.

"Even you didn't help me, he will definitely destroy them. So you don't have any choice but to come with me V!"

"I won't let it happen. I will prot_"

"Cut the bullshit already. You know you can't do shit against him!"

"I'm not alone!"

"You will be alone!" The man retorted and that made Taehyung's mouth seal in silence as he look at the older while gritting his teeth. Because even he didn't show it, he is agree with him too.

"You will be alone when your so-called friends found out the truth. Do you think they will believe you? Don't be a fucking cunt! He will kill you the moment he finds you! So before anything happens, come with me V! I promise I'll protect you!" Taehyung's brother said sternly. His tone more like commanding rather than asking.

"I_ I can't. I can't come with you. Maybe they will kick me out when they got to know the truth about me but till then, I want to live with them." Taehyung said stubbornly. He sure his brother can't understand him because neither he can't understand himself. But it's not that much complicated either. Who wants to go away from their happiness anyway... Even it's for only a short amount of time, Taehyung wants to feel it. Feel the happiness that he never felt before.

Hearing Taehyung's words, the masked man stared at him disappointedly and,

"I never thought you are such an idiot like this V. We both know Donghyun gonna win no matter what and you want to die with some losers? Don't be a shame wasting your skills like this V..." He said still trying to convince the younger but Taehyung not going to back down from his decision now. His brother can call him stupid, foolish or anything like this but little did he know, Taehyung's weakness and strength all hidden in four letters and that was... L.O.V.E...

"I don't know I'm in the winning team or not. But I know I'm in the right team. So don't bother me in the future." Taehyung said coldly and turned around to go from there not wanting to hear any nonsense from his brother but he pushed his feet when he heard the next words from the other male.

"So... You want me to play dirty huh!?" The man muttered dryly and Taehyung could feel a chill running down on his spine as he caught the evilness in his voice. But it not enough to shake him because his brother seems to have forgotten who the real evil is here. So with a dark glimpse on his eyes, he side glance at the man and,

"Do whatever you want. But don't forget who I am..." With that, he dashed out of the rooftop leaving an angry assassin behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok heaved a long sigh while watching the heavy rain through the window. Look like it's not going to end anytime soon. His sharp eyes staring at the unrecognizable patterns that creating on the huge glass wall by raindrops almost making it opaque. To say the truth, Hoseok is not a rainy person. He really hate it when everywhere got slippery wet and muddy creating so many ew ew things after a rain. It makes him feel nauseous in his stomach and uneasy. The only wet thing he likes is when his pussycat got arousal between his_ never mind...