PAGE 38💙

Taehyung's eyes grew wider if it possible when he heard the person's raspy voice fanning his neck. Because he will never in a million times believe that, the person who hugging him is now non-other than, most feared Black Rose Mafia leader Jeon Jungkook!.

LUB DUB!     LUB DUB!    LUB DUB!

Taehyung couldn't hear any sound other than his heartbeats that play the drums inside his ribcage. He could feel his own chest thudding rapidly against other's hard chest. So he didn't dare to move a muscle and let the male crush him to death.

'What_ what's happening? Why he...?'  Taehyung didn't know what to do or what to think. So he just stood there like a statue.

On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't better than Taehyung. He was feeling like his heart going to burst any time soon. But he didn't let go. No, he couldn't let go.

When he heard that Dehyun was attacked again he was like a badly injured furious wild beast. He was angry that he wanted to kill that fucker who dared to touch his old man and he felt miserable to the point that he wanted to kill himself. And he didn't know how he managed to drive to the mansion that fast. Even though he was relieved when Jin hyung call him to say that Dehyun is safe now, he still couldn't control his body from rushing towards the old man. But to his surprise, he found himself hugging the doctor instead of being with his old man. First, he didn't know why he did that but seconds past by, he understood why is that.

Because his body and heart knows what he wants more than he knows about himself.

Like those addictions he has towards Taehyung now, there was another addiction his body got. The day his heart understood that Taehyung gave him the real comfort more than his punching bag, it's began to search for him more and craving for him whenever he got depression. So he couldn't control his body when he saw Taehyung in the room and pull him into a tight hug because... his brain already gave up fighting with his heart. And he already showed his weakest point to Taehyung so his body won't hesitate to show other things too and sadly, he can't stop it now... or he doesn't want to stop it. Because, he knows even though he doesn't want to admit it,(again...) the safe place that he searched for these years, he already found it in Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't let go even though he felt his heart getting lighter and lighter chasing his heavy darkness from his mind.

"Ja-Jungkook! What_ what are you doing?" Finally, Taehyung managed to speak stutteringly. He still not got out of his shock and to help that, he felt so weak against Jungkook's strong body. He wanted to push the younger but he can't because he was naked, and he can't stay like that any longer because his heartbeat getting irritated more and more. In short words, he was helplessly stuck in the middle.

On the other hand, Jungkook's brain instantly took control over his body as soon as he heard Taehyung's stutter. His breath hitched when he registered what he did just now and look at his old man to find an excuse. Again, an excuse.

'This is the reason why I never let my heart take control over me...'

"Thank you for saving our old man for the second time." Luckily, Jungkook managed to voice out without stuttering and he wanted to pat himself for that.

"Yeah_yeah... it's nothing." Taehyung said awkwardly hiding his unknown bitterness in his voice hearing that. He should know Jungkook did this because he saved the old man and he swear he didn't expect anything else. ............................he swear okay?

Jungkook tried to pull away from the hug slowly but he got purely surprised when Taehyung pulled him back colliding their bodies hardly. He confusedly looked at Taehyung who had stopped breathing and his head hanging low. And the moment he noticed Taehyung's situation, the second shock_ more like an atomic bomb blasted through their ears making them almost bleed.