PAGE 27💙

"Jungkook!" A girl screamed and ran towards the said male with a bright smile on her face. Already earning so much curious and widened eyes from others in the building. Because no one can call their boss by his name. Waving her straight blonde hair she stood on Jk's way.

Jk stopped when the girl practically jump in front of him and gave a bright but shy smile. Jk clenched his fist already irritated by her actions. He was not in a mood to deal with her now. Well... He never in a mood for anything anyway but... Whatever.

"What?" Jk asked coldly and glared at his guards who drooling over the girl. The girl's beauty was no joke but for Jk, she was another girl in this world.

"Jungkookah~.. I want to talk with you~.." The girl sang curling her hair on her finger. She looked down shyly biting her lips and It was obvious that she has a huge crush on Jk. (A common thing.)

"Just tell it already. I don't have time to waste." Jk said internally sighing annoyingly.

She wasn't just an employee in his company so he can't do anything but let her just do whatever she wants. Not for too long anyway. Jk glared at the girl who now pouting cutely. This girl was Jk's current arms deal's main supporter's daughter. Takaha Akihiro's beautiful and sexy daughter Akira.

After making a deal with the famous Japanese businessman, that man wanted to give her daughter an experience about the business world. So he asked help from Jk and said that let his daughter work under Jk as an employee but he should take care of her as a friend. Even though Jk knew very well what the reason behind this, but had to agree with it because the deal was important. Only two months left and he will get rid of this nuisance. So until then.... (Huff)

"Jungkookahh~" finally she opened her mouth.

"You know that my birthday is coming up next month_" Jk visibly scowled after hearing that.

'Why the fuck I should remember your birthday?'

But the beauty in front of him didn't notice it but continued to speak.

"Soo... My dad...__"

"Hurry up," Jk said when Akira take more time to speak. The girl pouted again but replaced it with a bright smile in a second.

"Don't be mean~. So.. As I said before, my birthday is coming and my dad is going to arrange a big party for that. Soo.. I'm here to invite you~." Akira said acting cutely but she only got an angry glare from the male. (If you forget about the guard who about to faint because of her cuteness)

"Did you just wasted my precious time for this nonsense now?" Jk asked gritting his teeth.

"Ha-how it be nonsense...I_" the girl stuttered scaredly with a hurt expression but Jk cut her off.

"Listen, Miss Akira, this is my company and you are just an employee here for now. Don't mix your private life with your job. Got it?" Jk said sternly and when the girl just stared at him with an unreadable expression, he considered it as she understood what he said.

"Move" with that he walked away from her.
Akira looked at the way where Jk had just disappear while ago with the same expression on her face but suddenly, she began to squeal like a teenager.

"OMGggg! He is soo hottt"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, you are here." Yoongi grumbled as soon as Jk walked through the office door. Jk didn't say anything, just sit on his office chair behind the expensive table. He let out a short breath before facing his Namjoon and Yoongi hyung who already staring at him with the serious faces.

BLACKROSEDÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu