PAGE 18💙

"Hello, my friend....missed me?"

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked with a demanding tone while standing up.

"Ouch! Don't tell me you forgot about me, my friend." The voice said with a fake sad tone. Jk's eyes darkened when he felt the voice awfully familiar to him. After a few seconds in silence, the voice speaks up again.

"Clicked something there?" And that's when he figured who is the owner of this voice.

'It can't be..he...'

"Sung-ho?" Jungkook asked with an unsure voice.

"Bingo!~" Jk's eyes widened slightly hearing the man's voice.

'How could he? Didn't he_'

"No..no..my friend. I didn't die that day. What? Don't you happy that I'm alive?" Sung-ho asked while chuckling evilly.

"You_ what you want?" Jungkook gritted his teeth with anger.

"Straight to the point like always I see..." Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyingly but didn't speak.

"Okay..okay...don't get angry my friend. I just wanted to give you a gift before I surprise you with my arrival. But too sad that you caught me earlier." Sung-ho said with a fake sad tone but next second it turned in to a laugh. Still, Jk didn't utter a word and let the man continue.

"Did you enjoy my gifts Jk? How did you feel about betrayal hmm? And how did you feel when your family got hurt.....?" With the last sentences, Jk began to shake with anger. He knew all of the things that happened in the past few months, somehow Interconnected. But Jk got furious after hearing those words from this man. His grip on his phone tightened to the point that his knuckles turn in to white. He didn't care about those betrayals of his gang members. He only could think about his family. His old man got hurt because of this man. Heck, he is now in a coma for god sake! And his hyung got hurt too. He will never going to forgive this man for what he did to his family. But he will make sure this man will beg for his forgiveness as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah hyung! You are so cool! You have an amazing lab! Omg! Omg!! Is this what I'm thinking?" Taehyung slightly jumped in excitement while pointing a little glass bottle which was labelled as 'Botox' (Botulinum toxin).

"Yes, of course." Jin laughed loudly when he saw their mysterious Kim Taehyung acting like a child. With a big boxy grin and fascinated by everything he found amazing while pointing and squealing, he looked around the whole lab.

To be honest, Jin never imaged Taehyung's personality like this. Well, he didn't think Jungkook can be adorably immature too. He sighed thinking about Jk. He lived with Jk for more than half of his life but he never able to get to see that side of Jk. He looked at Taehyung again who now admiring his one of the microscope with big eyes. He can't believe this man pulled out Jungkook's childish side such a short amount of time. But he believes that Taehyung will bring to them the real Jungkook they never knew. He knows he failed at it but if Taehyung can do it, he will do everything to help him.

"Hyung!" Jin pulled out from the river of his thoughts by Taehyung's shout. 

"What? Why?" He asked hurriedly.

"Oh, I'm sorry hyung if I scare you, but what happened to this baby~." Taehyung said pointing at a slightly broken microscope with a sad pout. Jin stared at him with amusement. He already fell in love with this adorable baby in front of him.

"Ahh It's Namjoon's work," Jin said chuckling a bit. Taehyung nod his head understanding. He had seen Namjoon's power of destruction a few times before. Jin looked at the younger's left side of the face as Taehyung's side profile facing to him.