PAGE 14💙

Two weeks have passed. To hyungs surprise, Taekook world war had stopped. They don't know it just temporary or not. But somehow they didn't like it. Jungkook becomes quieter and gloomy than before. It's making others more worried. 

The problems in the gang become quite complex. Betrayals continued. And now they sure the one who died before is not their rat. And one more thing, there are lots of rats here. Already they managed to catch two rats but they realised one thing that there is one person behind all of this and whoever it is, they are planing for something else.

It's not the first time that Black Rose had faced a situation like this and Jk never had lost his cool, so..that's why hyungs can't understand why the younger acting like this now.

To be honest, Taehyung worried about the younger too. He won't admit but whatsoever, he missed the bickerings with Jk. And that thought enough to make him go insane so he always demanded to himself that Jk is not his business and he shouldn't be bothered with that. But Whatever in the end, no one can lie to their conscience.

"Yo Dolly," Hoseok whispered to his sleepy boyfriend who just hummed as a reply.

"What happened to everyone today? This is soo gloomy for my liking" Hoseok whispered again with a little pout. Yoongi just kissed his Hoby's pout away and looked at others in the dining table.

They are currently eating their breakfast and not like usual days, they didn't talk or do anything. As usual, Jk just sat there with a blank face but more like cold. And Jin and Jimin had an angry expression while Namjoon somehow with a slightly scared face. Only Taehyung had a normal expression but more serious. In Jin, Jimin and Namjoon case,

So....this is what happened. As always, Jin came to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone and had found his cookie jar almost empty. Not only that, his homemade ice cream was gone too. There are only 7 people here who can do such a thing.

Dehyun in a coma so no way he can do that. Jk already out of the list because Jin knows he doesn't like sweet things Jin make. Heck, Jk will never do that. Namjoon was out of the list because he can't steal anything without evidence like a pro. It's not because he doesn't know how to, it just he too clumsy to do that. And about sope couple, Yoongi is too lazy and if he wants food, he will get them without stealing. He doesn't care about Jin's threatenings. And Hoseok will ask Jin if he wants food.

So, only one who left behind was Jimin. Jimin is perfectly fit in food thief title because he capable of doing it. So...in the end Jimin become the culprit again and got scolded by Jin. The poor baby tried to defend himself but Jin didn't believe so he got angry too. And there's Namjoon, he broke Jin's favourite microscope accidentally and he is scared to talk about it with Jin because older was already angry. That's how their morning went.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung could finally come out of the Black Rose mansion. Jk didn't let him go out saying that Taehyung should stay with Dehyun twenty-four hours a day. But with Jin and Jimin's help, he finally managed to get free time for him. So he made sure to spend this opportunity for a meaningful thing. And that's what he doing now.

He was in his car and parked it in front of the hospital where he worked before. He waiting for something. And after a few minutes, he smirked when he saw the 'something' he waited before is now happening in front of his eyes.

There are police cops and seems like they dragging a woman out of the hospital. The case must be a big course the media are there too. A lot of people gathered around the scene and the woman began to yell at officers saying let her go.

"Tsk. Stupid women. I told you not to mess with me. Sadly, I can't kill you but this more better. Good luck Sophia." With an evil chuckle, Taehyung drove back to the mansion.