PAGE 37💙

"Are you ok?"

"Hum?"

"Your wound. Is it ok now?"

"Oh! Yeah... I_I'm fine" Hoseok stared at the male doubtfully who drowned in his paper works. It's just yesterday Jungkook got injured and got lucky enough to come back to life. They wanted him to take a rest but being a stubborn brat, Jk insisted that he wants to go to the company. But if Jungkook can be stubborn, his hyungs can be double stubborn so hoseok practically bring his office works to Jungkook's office. And they need to discuss about their new gun deal anyway.

Jungkook didn't go to resist either. He knew his hyungs are so worried about him and more than that, this was the first time he got poisoned to death. Even though it's doesn't feel like it...

"What?" Jungkook asked after a few seconds when he feels his hyung's eyes boring to him. He looked at Hoseok but only got a small 'nothing' so he gave his attention to his work again.

And on the other hand, Hoseok couldn't help but eye the younger suspiciously. No, it's not because Jungkook lying about his injury. He knows younger will never tell about his pain. It's just...the Jungkook who in front of him was...kinda strange?. Normally, after an attack like yesterday event, Jungkook's mood will get extremely dark and always will fuming in anger. But today, there wasn't any trance of killing Aura around him. Yes, he still has his poker face not showing any trance of emotion either. But the strange thing is... His usual dull eyes are... Twinkling. Of course, it's not a bad thing and it's not like Hoseok is unhappy about it. He was so happy but he can't help but feel confused. It's really, really I mean really rare to see this. And when this happens, that means Jungkook is happy. Hoseok can't remember the last time he saw this but whatsoever, he feels delighted about this. So he chose to stay quiet for now.

The office room was in a comfortable silence till suddenly gloomy Namjoon barged into the room and slumped on the sofa. Both working males looked at him confusedly.

"What's with you?" Hoseok asked with an unsure smile. Seriously!? What's happening with his idiotic brothers?

Namjoon heaved a long sigh and look at them with the same gloomy face.

"It's Jin_" He said with an almost whining sound and,

"_he is angry again."

"Why? Did you broke something again?" Hoseok asked stifling the laugh in his throat.

"Nooo... I didn't. It's that, food thief again."

"Jimin?"

"Yes? No. I don't know. But whoever is that, he stole the chocolate pudding Jin made early in the morning. Like every time, Jin got angry at Jimin and..." Namjoon trailed off in the end sadly without completing his words.

"And?"

" and he forgot about me..." Namjoon finished with his tiniest voice and groaned in the end because Hoseok couldn't hide his laugh anymore. He knows that feeling very well when your lover ignores you because his lover's name is Min Yoongi. But hearing it from someone else is really funny. Jungkook just shook his head and continue with his work.

"I can't understand why Jimin still won't admit it. I mean, it's really obvious that he is the food thief."

"It's because he likes to play around. He won't admit it till we found the evidence against him" Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, this brat like to annoy Jin and dolly so much." Hoseok let out a soft chuckle remembering those Tom and Jerry fights between his dolly and Jimin.

The room becomes quiet for a few seconds and Namjoon broke it again.

"Oh right. I came here because I have something to ask from Jk." That's when both hyung's attention turns towards the quiet younger male. Jungkook look up from the papers and gave a questioning look to Namjoon.