PAGE 41💙

The main road of the city was full of vehicles as usual, as you will feel like you are just sitting in your car more than riding it. And that explains how much traffic you will have to face.

So, that's what Jungkook and Taehyung facing now. Jungkook may be a mafia boss but he is not a president of a country so police can clear the road for him. So as a normal civilian, he was stuck in the middle of traffic with a rosy car that stinks in cum and his annoying doctor who is laughing at his phone like an idiot.

At first, Jungkook tried to ignore the snickering man and tapped on the steering wheel while poking inside of his cheeks with his tongue. He can't believe he is getting annoyed at the fact that Taehyung laughing with someone who chatting with him rather than he was stuck in traffic.

He clenched his jaw to suppress his bubbling anger and check his wristwatch for the tenth time and noticed that they are still in the same place for more than five minutes now. The party will begin around eight and he is sure they won't be able to go there before that. Actually, he doesn't care about being late either. And doesn't give a shit about Akira or her birthday party since he is going there because of some another reason.

After another minute, the traffic gotten loosen up a little and finally, they could move from there as Jungkook let out a huff and began to drive. But his anger only increasing little by little and in last, it popped.

"Can you stop it?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him with a raised brow.

"Stop what?"

"Laughing like an idiot!" Jungkook spat annoyingly.

"Huh! I laugh in the way I want. Do you have any problem with that?" Taehyung spat back also getting annoying at Jungkook.

"Yes, and it's so irritating!" Taehyung scoffed biting his lips at that.

"So what? I don't care!" With that, Taehyung went back to chat with the person on his phone and even before a second goes by, he began to laugh again annoying the fuck out of Jungkook. Seriously, who's this joker make him laugh like this?

Jungkook gritted his teeth angrily at that and the smell of cum making it worse. He is angrier at the fact that Taehyung making him angry even without proper reason.

'What the fuck is this? I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care. I shouldn't_'

"Se-fucking-riously!? Who's that cunt you are messaging with and what the hell are you laughing at like a maniac?" ...Jungkook...You shouldn't care... Remember?

Taehyung gave an 'I'm so done with you' look at the male who fuming in anger and with a poker face, he gave a remark that only made the younger go furious.

"I'm laughing at something that babies shouldn't know so you don't need to bother with it_"

"What the fa_"

"_and wait and watch. I'm gonna tell Jimin that you called him manikin cunt!" Taehyung said with a playful smirk and laughed out loud and Jungkook snapped his head at him disbeliefly with parted lips. He was having a hard time controlling himself because he was driving the car.

"You_ little_ bitch! HOW I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE TALKING WITH JIMIN HYUNG AND I DIDN'T EVEN TELL THAT STUPID WORD YOU UGLY SHIT! AND STOP CALLING ME BABY FOR FUCK SAKE IDIOT!!!" Jungkook was so done with Taehyung and the same goes for Taehyung too.

"THEN ACT LIKE AN ADULT YOU MORON AND WATCH THE ROAD WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING!" Taehyung yelled back when Jungkook almost crashed the car into a cab. But Jungkook skillfully evaded it and drove the car somehow with a light heart. As weird as it sounds was, Jungkook felt good when Taehyung screamed at him ignoring the dings from his phone. Like, he got what he wanted...but what?