PAGE 39💙

After finishing his meeting, Jungkook hurriedly stepped towards his office with Namjoon, so they can discuss the next gun shipment and finish the arrangement quickly. This time they must be careful more than before because Sung Ho is practically looking at their every movement. And they disappointed with their security system because they had no idea about the master rat who lived under the same roof with them.

"Jk! Jimin informed me that we're having a problem with our one night club," Namjoon said while pocketing his phone.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked not bothering to look at the other and continue to walk.

"A money fraud." Namjoon replied shortly.

"Mm... But why he needs to inform us about it? Normally, Jimin hyung takes care of those his own" Jungkook asked being confused slightly and Namjoon sighed lightly before speaking.

"Yeah, he is... Jimin said he found, that earthworm had a connection with a person who closes to Sung-ho." Again,... That Sung-ho bitch.

'I can't wait till get rid of that fucker' Jungkook thought annoyingly and turned on his left to the hallway that leads to his office. But before he could go, suddenly Namjoon stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

"Wait. What's going on there?" Jungkook looked at where the older pointing and saw some girls standing near the waiting area. He raised an eyebrow questioningly because this is not a break time. So why these girls just standing here during works hours? Jungkook took a sharp breath to calm his angered heart and stepped towards them.

But when he got neared to them, he saw something unexpected that made both him and Namjoon stopped in their tracks shockingly.

"Isn't... Isn't that Taehyung?" Namjoon asked not believing his eyes. And both stared at the scene with so much confusion where Taehyung was sitting on a sofa with a blank face and dark eyes while Jungkook's secretary kneeling in front of him with anger and pain mixed face.

But it's not the main reason that made Jungkook stared at them as he examined Taehyung's look and how he staring at the girl in front of him. With devilish eyes, and with a manly posture, he was sitting there like a damn king. Seeing this, Jungkook got one word in his mind and that was... Hot.

His eyes travelled slowly to the connected hands between the girl and Taehyung. His face frowned when he got that ugly feeling again making his heart burned in an unpleasant way. Suddenly, his heart began to burn in anger not liking the way Lora sitting in front of Taehyung. He doesn't want Lora to be there. No, he didn't want to switch their places and be in Lora's place now. But he wanted Taehyung to be in Lora's place while...... he in Taehyung place. Not in a violent way but in another way that Jungkook won't dare to even think about.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jungkook growled angrily but keeping his blank face while taking everyone's attention to him. He felt satisfied when Lora pulled her hands from Taehyung's grip when she heard Jungkook's voice.

And on the other hand, Taehyung stared back at Jungkook with the same unreadable look on his face as he slowly got up from the chair. And he rolled his eyes when Lora run to Jk like a pathetic crying bitch.

Like said, Lora ran to her boss and tried to hold his hand while crying but Jk was fast enough to pull his arm back not letting the girl even touch him. Lora was so lost in her imagination so she decided to ignore it easily keeping her act in front of others.

"Jungkook!_ oh, Jungkook_ please_ please save me.! That man there_ he tried to harass me!" Lora cried out loud and tried to hide her body behind the tall male. And Jungkook didn't say anything but slowly glared at the hands that clutching on his coat.