PAGE 28💙

It's being a few days after Taekook incredible bullfight. Again, things have been changing. But in a good way. Of course, the Taekook world war 3 was still continued but there wasn't any tension. Even though Taekook treated each other as enemies, everyone knew it was just an attempt to hide their emotions from one another.

Jungkook becoming more open to his hyungs and they were so happy about it. But they didn't go to question about the younger's confession which was Jk been grateful at. They want Jk to come to them and talk about it when he is ready.

"Hey, Jin hyung!" Jin looked up at the door of his laboratory when a deep voice rang in his ears.

"Oh, heyy Tae~... What an honour to see you here..." Jin said dramatically welcoming the young doctor.

"I'm here too~..." A sweet voice came from the door again. Jin and Tae laughed at Jimin who smiling widely making his eyes go disappear.

'Soo cute'

"So, why you here suddenly?" Jin asked while continuing his work which was checking on some blood.

"No. This is my free time and Jimin's too. So we thought why not go and meet your lab_, haha I mean, Jin hyung. Isn't it Jimini?" Taehyung said hurriedly covering his lab love fact and tried to change the topic.

"Yeah, yeah, I can see that." Jin said shaking his head while laughing. After that, they began to talk random things but Jin made sure that both youngers will help him with his work. Of course, making babies go pouty pouty.

"....yeah.. Joon hyung was like a lost puppy that time. He still likes that in front of Jin hyung though." Jimin said laughing hard. Other two male was not too different. They were talking about each other and most of about Namjin and Sope love story.

"Ikr. He always keeps his decent face but it turned into big doe eyes as soon as Jin hyung walk in. He is soo adorable." Taehyung said agreeing with Jimin.

"And you know what? Joon hyung was too shy back then. Even though he was the first one to fall in love with Jin hyung, Jin hyung had to confess first because Namjoon hyung just kept following him everywhere like a lost puppy but never said anything. Hahaha...sa-some time I think, how he top Jin hyung."

"Yahh! Stop it. Don't look down on my Jooni. And for your information, His daddy side only for my eyes." Jin said proudly flipping his imaginary long hair.

"Woooo... Daddy kink huh?" Taehyung said and wink at Jimin earning a loud laugh from him.

"Wha-what about Yoongi hyung and J hyung?" Tae said while trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, they are the most funniest couple ever. You know that Yoongi hyung is soo grumpy. But Hoby hyung is exactly the opposite side of him. It took almost more than 3 years to catch Yoongi hyung for Hoba." Jimin said while cleaning some beakers. Taehyung kept quiet for a second and,

"It would have been a pleasure to be with each other." Taehyung said suddenly changing his expression to a sad one unknowingly. Both Jin and Jimin noticed it but before they could ask anything, Taehyung change the topic with a bright smile again. So the other two decided to let it go for now.

"Jin hyung!"

"Mm?"

"How come you all so good at what you are doing now? You all have a great knowledge more than an educated one from school." Taehyung asked curiously.

"Huh. We know right. Because Black Rose is the best." Jimin said making a extra proud face and Taehyung just rolled his eyes while chuckling. So, Jin gave a proper answer for Tae's question.